SLAPS

I Can Try

I went to school the next day,as per normal.
 
I totally forgot about the nice Ilhoon,I mean,he could have drugged his own drink. Okay I'm kidding.
 
I went to class and sat in my seat.Ilhoon still wasn't here.
 
Just when the bell rang I saw him run in and wave to BTOB.
 
Lesson started and-
 
"Hi."
 
I looked at him,then all around me,"You talking to me?"
 
He sighed,"If I'm not talking to you then I must be talking to the dogs outside?"
 
I raised my eyebrow,"Go ahead and bark then."
 
He rolled his eyes and our teacher handed some work to us.He used his pen to tap me.
 
"Wae?"
 
"You coming over after school?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Want to finish this?" He pointed to the piece of paper our teacher just handed to us.
 
I looked away,"You're acting weird."
 
"I'm only asking cos I know you don't know how to do it."
 
I signaled to the girl next to me,who was quite fond of Ilhoon,well more than me.
 
I got her to exchange seats with me,gosh that guy can't keep his mouth shut.
 
Niel was sitting next to me and he was nice.Well he always was.
 
We discussed our answers quietly and I could feel Ilhoon shooting arrows at us.
 
That guy has issues doesn't he?
 
After class,I quickly rushed out to my locker before he could have a chance to stop me.
 
I packed my stuff and grabbed my ear phones.
 
Lunch time,I looked around and saw Ilhoon coming my way.
 
I slid upstairs and stayed on the rooftop.I don't know why I'm avoiding him,I feel all funny when I see him.
 
I heard someone come up.
 
"Yah Lee Eunmin!"
 
I froze.
 
"Why are you avoiding me?!"
 
What the,he can't see me.
 
"Yah hyung stop shouting about your girl problem."
 
"W-What are you doing here?"
 
"I came up with you,goodness am I invisible to you?"
 
"Yah Sungjae ah,what does it mean when a girl is avoiding you?"
 
"Oh,she's avoiding you?"
 
Well this was awkward,I could hear everything they're saying,and they didn't even know I'm here.
 
"Hyung she likes you!"
 
I smiled,yeah right,I'm just annoyed.
 
"You think?"
 
"Yeah,she must be confused about her feelings that's why she's avoiding you."
 
"Aish and she was telling me off earlier."
 
"Why,what was she doing?"
 
"I wanted to talk to her but she was trying to do her work and she kept glaring at me until she swapped seats with some other girl and did her work with Niel."
 
Sungjae laughed,"Hyung,I don't think she likes you,she's annoyed by you,wait,irritated."
 
I could hear a slapping sound and Sungjae saying ouch. I peeked over to see him rubbing his arm.
 
Sheesh these guys.
 
"On the other hand,she probably likes Niel."
 
I heard another slapping sound and Sungjae groaning in pain.
 
"Yah hyung!"
 
"You stop talking all that stuff."
 
"You're talking weird."
 
"Shut up."
 
"Are you jealous?"
 
I heard another slap. Ah goodness,Sungjae is really getting it from him.
 
Sungjae scoffed,"And I thought you didn't like skinship."
 
"I hate it."
 
"Yeah right."
 
I heard another slap,I felt like laughing right then,it was hilarious hearing them like this.
 
The bell rang and they went back down.
 
I kept my ear phones and stretched myself,I love the air here.I skipped downstairs and headed for our next lesson.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: I used Niel as a little extra in here. He won't be causing much trouble so don't hate or anything :) And I'll update again tonight because I'm in super festive mood so I'll be updating twice a day. The story will be ending soon though, but I'll be uploading another fanfic. Not about BTOB but still, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!