His girl, Her Boy

Life From a Fangirl to an Idol

YOUR POV

SD"Why choose the song title as "His girl,her boy"? Is there a meaning behind it?"

GD"Hmmm... yes. Recently i was quite lonely and then yesterday i went back to my office, i received many letters from fans. I was very touched indeed so i decided to specially composed a new song for them, to show my gratitude for their undying love for me all these while. Right VIPs? Saranghae... I hope you all will love this song that i am going to present to all of you now. Are you listening there? Yes YOU! My girl!"

My whole body jerked backwards in shock when ji yong just shouted in the radio asking whether are we listening.I got a strange feeling that he was talking to me. Err.... impossible.

My heart skipped a beat and i was panicking within me. Did i hear this wrongly? G-dragon is going to sing His girl,her boy??? I mean her boy isn't it my lyrics? and His girl is HIS lyrics!!! So...he is combining our lyrics together to make a song. WOW. BUT THAT'S CALLED STEALING!!!

I wasn't actually angry at all but rather excited to hear him singing our combined lyrics song. Without realising it, my palms were perspiring cold sweat, while anticipating it.

RW"Aigooo!!! So sweeet. My goosebumps are all standing already. Yeah~ VIPs don't missed this!!!"

SD"Ji yong-ah! Didn't know you are such a romantic guy! haha! alright! Ji yong is now preparing...ok.3.2.1. start!"

GD"

(Rap) oh yeah~ Uh Huh.

This is This is a love story Oh baby come on.

Once upon a time, a guy like a girl and the girl like the guy

His girl yeah~ so he said

(Sing) This love got me high, I'm soarin'
Baby girl, you know I live for it
And I'll never ever hurt you
Without you, there's no life in me
This love got me proud to show it
Ain't no doubt, I'ma keep on holding
And it's on til forevermore, well baby
On and on, you know we have each other's back yo

(Rap)Baby got them looks so deadly
And every time I think about her, man I get chills
Blessed with her beauty, yea that's for real
You know that's she's my only love
My only love baby

(Sing)Come girl now take my hand (Oh)
Let us love until the end ('til the end)
Never gonna let you go
Baby we are both so deep in this (No, no, no, no)
Not a second I regret (Oh)
Gonna cherish all of it (All of it)
So amazing glad I found ya
Got me crazy for your loveliness
Once again...

(Rap) This is my story too~ she said

Ok let’s talk about love, everyone whistles
Oh my, all the boys who tried to hit on me, now goodbye
With my cutesy voice, I only wanna call you, oppa (hey oppa)
What to do, I think I am in love

(sing) My heart was throbbing when i thought of you
My lips become smiling when you came
I feel electricity going through whenever i reached your hands
looks as if i became a dreamer
My eyes sparkled whenever i had your phone call
your voice made me dizzy
when we parted my eyes filled with tears
I'm a fool so don't desert me
One person i everyday want to see
The only one i want to hold
Please hug me
Please talk to me
as it is like i do
I want to live in your arms forever
 
(rap) So baby this is my love story for you~
That's right! She is his girl and he is her boy.
 
(a/n: Lyrics taken from This love GD , sistar loving you, sunny's your doll and some parts, i made it up myself. It's quite obvious i guess lol)
 
SDRW"WOOOHOOOO!!!!" clap clap clap*
SD"It really sound nice! You created this just by one night?"
GD"AHh...thank you! Err... yes but i actually have some one to help me with this too"
RW"Jinja? Who is it?"
GD"Ah hahaha.... she's my piano student!"
SD"WOW! You have a student? Are you already coaching a talent?"
GD"Ani.... don't misunderstand, she's one of the trainees..."
RW"Ahhh.... You have to explain properly next time"
GD"I hope all my vips love this song! RIGHT!? It's amazing right? you hear that? Thank you! You must be proud of me now then. This is also part of your song so are you happy that i am singing to everybody right now? ARE YOU? hehe"
SD"Aish...GD really loves sweet talking with his fans"
RW"I bet they are all crying now!"
SD"All right! once again let's thanks Gdragon kwon ji yong for visiting our studio today! Remember to listen to his new album!"
RW"And what is it?"
GD"ONE OF A KIND! Thank you all for listening to me. BYE!~~~"
 
When Ji yong finished singing, a drop of tear landed on my cheeks. This is just too beautiful.
I can't believe the lyrics that i first composed got broadcast and sang by gd. It's too amazing. I.... i am too happy.
I was whimpering on the street and passerby walking past frowned and avoided me.
Oh . I can't stop crying now. Tears just flowed down on it's own. JI YONG WHY YOU MAKE ME feel like this.
come to think of it.... he seemed to be talking to me on the radio again. err.... ?
I wiped my tears from my eyes and began strolling ahead the street.
My eyes almost popped out of the socket when i realised i still have school.
OH DAMN IT!
I started rushing like a mad woman towards my school only to find out that the school gate was closed and there it wrote,"Saturday school close"
My body froze and my face was burning red in embarassment. It finally hit me hard that it was saturday today.
Ahhh dammit.
I hope nobody sees me here or i will really looked stupid.
I quickly turned my back against the school and walked hurriedly to my home. Suddenly, someone blocked my way and i looked up to see kris standing infront of me.
"OHH! You scared me!!! Why are you here?" I said.
Kris looked at me sleepily and his head to the side,"I should be the one asking you! And you are wearing a school uniform? Don't tell me you forgot today is saturday?"
OH .
"What no!! HAHAHAHA. You are so funny. I love my uniform thats why.... i was heading down the supermarket down the street by the way. How bout you?" I quickly divert the subject. Just then, i realised kris had one of his arms hiding behind his back and he was starting to act suspicious.
"I was meeting my army friends to eat breakfast together" kris quickly added while not making eye contact with me.
That's really weird.
I dashed to the back of kris and to my utter shock, i see kris holding a bouquet of red roses.
"OMYGOSH!!! Kris why are you carrying a bouquet of roses??" I gasped.
"ERR...."
"I didn't know you gave roses to your GUY ARMY FRIENDS!!!" i .
"Err.... don't make me...." Kris faced his head down and frowned.
"Don't make you what?!!!" I asked.
"Don't make me say it!" Kris pouted.
"SAY IT!!!!" i demanded.
"NO!!!" kris scratched his head.
"Heyyy! Kris!!! I'm here!" lee eun ri suddenly appeared behind kris.
I made an extra long gasped when i see eun ri.
"You...You two!!! Are dating???" I asked, almost shouting.
Eun ri covered in shock when she saw me and kris brought his bouquet of flowers infront of his face to cover himself.
"___________-ah!!! Let me explain!!!" Eun ri said.
"Yes?" I asked, really want to know badly what's going on with my friend and kris.
"We are indeed dating.... remember i said i want to explain about kris and me that time in school but you were so busy i couldn't even talk to you for long" Eun ri sighed.
Eunri was making me guilty all of a sudden. True....i wasn't spending enough time with her at all.
So eunri and kris explained how they started dating. After Eun ri confronted kris on the issue that kris stole her grocery that time in the super market and they kissed each other, Eun ri had been following kris everyday after school to force him to delete the photos of them kissing. Kris couldn't stand it anymore and want to get rid of eun ri so kris went to a super crowded Food fair in order to lose her in the crowded place. He did managed to lose eun ri and escaped the fair but he felt guilty in the end and went back to check on her 2 hours later to found her crying outside the food fair at the less crowded area. Kris was all worried and quickly went over to her and they hugged each other tightly. Eunri's wallet was stolen in the food fair and she didn't know the place at all. In the end, after kris and eun ri went to report the case to the police, kris brought her to the beach to watch the sun set. They start to get feelings for each other then and went out everyday after school for dinner.
That's crazy love story, i thought in my head.
I patted on eun ri's shoulder at wished them to last long. I scowled at kris and warned him if he everrr make eun ri sad, i will take revenge on him.
 
 
Finally i went back home. I gave a deep sigh of relief when i closed the front door of my house behind me, i kicked off my shoe and placed it on the shoe rack.
"Why are you back only at this time? Did you stay out the whole of last night? Are you crazy? You are a girl!!" Song joong ki came out of the kitchen and shouted at me.
I was speechless at first because i didn't know how to explain.
"I was having lesson with Ji yong!" I said without finishing what i want to say as i got cut by joongki,"So you slept with him last night?"
I totally felt like i was slapped by him as i was so taken aback by what he said. I'm not so low as he think i am. I won't ever do something like that. I have manners and i won't have a one night stand with any other guy. I can't believe he thought of me this way.
"I thought you will know i am not someone like that" i said softly, trying hardly not to cry.
Song joong ki seemed to know what he had just said, looked as pale as a sheet and blinked at me.
I didn't want to see him anymore and went back to my room and shut my door.
 
 
Joongki pov
 
She was in the room for 3 hours already and she havent came out of that room at all.
It was lunch time and i doubt she ate her breakfast yet too. She must be very hungry.
I prepared her some rice omelette and knocked on the door to call her out but she refused.
This made me felt more terrible. I was already feeling guilty and now she is making me worried for her not eating.
Suddenly,"BEEEPPP BEEEEEP" a car horned infront of my house. I went to open the door and i see a red lamboghini just outside the gate.
The car window was rowed down and a guy's face popped out of it. A guy with a sunglasses and dashing look.
"HII JOONGKI!!!! It's me Ji yong!!! Can you please ask _____________to come out? We are having a date!" Ji yong shouted because of the distance between them.
My rival is here. I clenched my fist when i knew they were going on a date. Don't tell me they are together already?
This can't be it. I feel like my heart was going to stop.... This can't happen.
Just then, ___________ rushed down from the stairs,wearing a pink jacket and a rice colour dress. She ignored my gaze and went out of the door and headed towards jiyong's car. She put on her make up for him....
I feel like i need to do something or say something.
"____________!!!!" I quickly called out to her before she board the car.
______________ turned to look at me and gave me a cold glance.
"Don't come back home late!!!  i will be waiting for you! I will cook you a full table of dishes tonight!" I said.
 
Jiyong pov
 
What ji yong said to _______, pissed me off a lot. Although i know that he was caring for her but i don't think he needs to care for her.
I can do this job instead of him. I was watching ________'s face when joongki said that, she looked like she regret something.
I  helped her to put on the seat belt and began driving off.
"___________! you looks pretty today! You should dressed up more often like this!" I said, grinning.
"WHAT!!! You mean i am not pretty the other days?" ________ pouted at me.
"ANIII!!!" I quickly added. She caught me.
"Where are we going by the way. I am SOOOO HUNGRY!!! I havent eat anything today at all...." She said.
"WHAT!!!? YAHH! Jinja pabo.... Do you like to starve yourself like this?" I said in shock.
"Tell me where are we going? i want an expensive restaurant!" She folded her arms.
"I am driving home" I said nonchalantly.
"BWOHHH!!??? what are you saying?" she looked at me with her eyes wide open and mouth agape.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for the short chapter and late update!!! :((((
Thank you all for loving my story!!! I will try my best for every update.
School holidays are coming which means more update. SO please be patient again okay?
I still have a lot of home work undone >< but i still updated this chapter
Comment if you like