Maaaahn!tooo hard!

Married with the GUARDIAN Suho?!

you're watching EXO practicing.Since there's Exo-k and Exo-M,You have to watch their practice separately.At first you're watching Exo-m practicing (CR TO THE OWNER OF THE VIDEO/I DID NOT OWN IT XOXO) and your eyes are glued to them especially at Kris.

*Why?Because how can he be so perfect,first he's tall,second,he's tall.third,he's tall!okaay!cut the crap!hehe..The first reason's already stated,now second!

he's so flawless,third he's so COOL!how did he manage to maintain that face when dancing!gaaaah!he's so seductive!OMAAAIGAAD!calm down Byul-ah~* you thought and try to calm down yourself.

The others didn't want to bother you since you look like had been hypnotised by Exo-m dance.They just looked at you and smile,well EXCEPT for Suho.He just smirked at you and watching every move you made ofcourse no exception for him to look at you like that since he's a ert!But you didn't notice that since you're too busywatching Exo-m,admiring them.

For more than 3 minutes,Exo-M had finished their practice and you clapped your hand exactly same as a fangirl eventhough you only know them for about past few minutes ago..

Seeing that attitude of yours,Kris walked towards you!YES,KRIS!He started to ruffled your hair and smiled brightly at you.You just stared blankly at him and blush and gulp nervously.

'Aaaaww~Byul's blushing~hahaha'Kris said to you and started to drag his chair and sit near you which made your heart beat faster.

Well,seeing you blushing,Suho had been preparing something for you when they're practice and he wanted to make sure that it'll make you blush even harder!

It's time for Exo-K practicing their dance..Unfortunately,Exo-m had to leave due to their scheduleso now you're stuck with Exo-K at the practice room!

*OMAAAIGAAD!why do they have schedule?seriously!* you screamed at your head.

After Exo-m leave,Exo-k started to play their music and it's the same with Exo-M danced earlier.With that song Exo-k practicing(CR TO THE OWNER OF THE VIDEO/I DID NOT OWN IT XOXO) their dance

You looked at them as they started to practice.They seem so serious when practicing and you looked at them one by one starting from Kai,D.O,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Sehun and lastly Suho!

When you looked at them,they just smiled at you especially Sehun but when you looked at Suho,he smiled at you while and bitting his lips.

You blushed soooo hardly when you saw that,you tried to control your face from blushing but you can't!your ears were all red!

*AAAAISH!CHINCHAA!that byuntaaaae!seriously!maaaahn!it's haaard for me to bare that weirdo creature!aigooo* you cried at your head

Meanwhile seeing you blushing so hard,Suho just chuckled slightly and just continued his dance practice since he's a leader he must be a good example to them..

to be continueee..

yaaaaay!finally I've got 2 subbbbiiees!LOL ;)

LOVE YOU

XOXO