pay back

Married with the GUARDIAN Suho?!

Suho POV

*YES!I MADE HER BLUSH!pfft~she's going to fall for me!muahahaha!then,after she fall for me,I'll bang her then BOOM!dump her!*I thought while smirking at her which make she blush even harder.

*She's so cute when she blush so I love teasing her and she's clumsy especially when I bumped with her..EH?WAIT?CUTE?errm,yeaaa sort of better than the others but I wonder how old is she?Is she's the same age as Sunny sunbae,since she called her Sunny without unnie infront of it.but she's kinda short maybe she's the same age as D.O..aigooo~mollaaa~*

*OH RIGHT!Soo Man seongnim told me earlier just before I bumped with Byul  to come to his house tonight to have dinner with them..well not only me,he asked me to come with EXO and my PARENTS!yeeeees!my PARENTS!seriously I didn't know why they always meet up..well I don't care as long as it's not my problem..eeehh~wait a minute,there'll be BYUL!tonight gonna be INTERESTING!MUAHAHAHA!*

I've been thinking that thing when I'm Practicing.

No One Pov

'Sooo~noonaa how is it?I look mature arent I?and SMEXXAAAY!hahaha' Sehun asked you

'Eh?ha..ha..ndaaae~SMEXAAAAY!hahaha' You told him and ruffled his hair. *Chuh!well except that byuntae ofcourse!he's sooo FAKE!aigooo~*

~So follow me,I'll be your river,river,~

~I'll move the mountain for you.~ (CR TO THE OWNER OF THIS VIDEO/I DID NOT OWN IT)

Your phone rang and you checked the id it's your appa and you immediately answer it.

'Apppaaaa~' you sang,which made EXO chuckled at you

'Byuuuul-aaah~where are you?I'll wait for you at the canteen and after that we'll go home.arassso~about your luggage don't worry about it,our bodyguard already take care of it..ndaae?' Your father asked you.

'Emmm~Arasssso!wait for meee appaa~' you said to your appa and hung up the phone.

'Noonnaa~you have to go now?' Kai asked you

'Ndaaae~so I'll be going first~anyeeeeong~hehe' you told him and rush toward the door BUT!BUT!BUT!

'heeey~why so faast byuul-aah' Suho aka the ERT ask you still blocking the door.

The way he pronounced your name make you shiver.

'Hyuuung~let her goo~' both Sehun and Kai said to him

'haha~arassso..I'll let her go,well see you tonight babeee~hahaha' he said to you and walk away from the door with that opportunities you dashed out from the practice room and went straight away to the canteen.

Your meet your appa there and went straightaway to your appa's car.

~At the car~

'Appa~how come I didn't know about EXO?Oh!RIGHT!The guy name Suho said that he's going to our house later?why?not to mention that he's a ERT~aigoooo~' you asked you appa which made him chuckled slightly.

'Oh?aaa~you meet him already.I guess this is gonna make things simple then~hahaha..wil tell you later.Dress youself prettily arasso dear..oh!Suho's your oppa arasso call him oppa next time no later and forever hahaha?'Your father sang at you.

'But waaaae?ah!I'm going to call Sunny to sleep over at our house later can I?I want to give her the gift that I had bought from states..and don't worry appa I bought you some gifts and omma too~hahaha' you beg your appa and pout like 5 years old.

'Aigooo~this kid know my weakness~by the way,it's about your promise to me..hahaha arasso~but later after the visitors go home,arasso?'your father told you,and you just nooded eagerly.

15 minutes later

You already arrived at your mansion.(CR TO THE OWNER OF THIS PICTURE/I DID NOT OWN IT)

You immediately open the car's door eventhought there're maids and butler to open the car's door.You immediately searched your mother and hug her tightly and burst into tears.

'Omma~I..mi..miss..y...y..yoou~'You said in the middle of crying and your mother hug you tightly too.

'aigoo~this kid know the word 'miss',well I miss you too dear' you mother said to you while patting your head.

'Okaay~ladiees~enough with that~I'm jealous you knoww~tsk!tsk!tsk!' Your father said to both of you which made both of you burst out laugh and you pull your apaa and started to hug both of them.

Your parent know that you miss them.

'Okaaay~go to your room now princess..wash yourself and I'll Ahjumma Jang to dress you up prettily deaaar iI don't want you to wear a boy's fashion~don't be lateee~'your omma said to you and you just nooded.

You went to your room (CR TO THE OWNER OF THE PICTURE/I DID NOT OWN IT)and started to look around your room and started to smile since there's no changes at your room except for the curtain,desk,and bed sheet ofcourse!since you know you're *cough* mature now you're so glad that you have a parents that concern about you even though you're a lil bit boyish..

You took a shower and started to think why that ert come to your house and also thinking about what your parents told you earlier since they asked you to dress up and call that ert 'Oppa' aigoooo~what everrr~ If this's the only way to payback my beloved parents I must obey to both of them*you thought.

to be continueee...

yeaaay! I've got 3 SUBBBIIIES~ yahhooo~

I'm soooo haaapppy~ :D XOXO

I can't believe it!my expression was like D.O when I saw someone subscribe my story yepppy!

 

LOL CRY OF JOY!hahahaha x)

(CR TO THE OWNER OF THIS GIF/IT'S NOT MINE)

 

 

'