Jongin's Neck

Jongin's Body

Hello updated yey

I'm so sorry for my lateness >.<

Thank you so much akinobu-chii for voted this story >.<

Thank you so much for my subbies that patiently wait for this slow author hehe

Thank's to my silent reader too.

 I Love all you guys <3 <3

I change my plan to write about Jongin's hand for this chapter because my friend ask me to write about Jongin's neck first.

So i will save Jongin hand for the next chapter, Now please enjoy Jongin's Neck okay!! 

And then Thank youuu!!!! for everyone that supported me and my fics in AFF  i'm so happy to become an Author in here <3

Hope i can improved and write more nice stories for all exo fans :D

Happy Reading hope you can understand my story ^^ (To be honest i think this chapter a litlle bit too Byuntae?? or random?? i don't know abdhjfkjdshgfjs just write whatever that popped in my mind when my friend suggest me to wtire about Jongin's neck hehe.)

 

Kyungsoo Mind

Everything started from that night.

The Saturday night when others member were going out left Jongin and me alone in the dorm.

We spend that night together.

And now I wished never spend that night alone with him (virtual facepalm in Kyungsoo mind)

The dorm is in the dark stage, just our room that emitted a slightly light from the flat screen.

The movie was played on it and nearly reach the .

Flashback

Note: Movie scene in italic blue font

“Stop! Jack! Stop! I can’t I can’t.” Irina voice cracked she is sobbing with her camisole sitting in her luxurious bed.

“You can’t be with me Irina, we can’t be together, We are different. We better stop before everything gone worse.” Said jack with his back facing Irina, he ready to left Irina with his right hand held the windows tight and his left leg already lifted against the window.

“No!!!!.” Irina screamed and run to Jack.

She hug his cold back.

“Please just let me to stay with you.”

“Irina..” said Jack turned his face to her.

“Turn me to be same with you.” Said Irina.

“But... Irina!!.” Said jack surprised.

“Please Jack, I can’t live without you.” Cried her

“Irina..” jack hug her tightly.

Jack slowly moved some hair strain from Irina face and exposed Irina bare neck.

He started to kiss her neck gently.

AUTHOR POV

Kyungsoo gulped and tried to cover his face “slowly but sure” with his pororo blanket.

He is on his blue pajama while jongin is in his black wive beater and his grey training pants .

They are sitting cross-legged, quite close each other so sometime their legs or arms are bumping each other.

Kyungsoo face started turned red when the movie scenes turn hotter, so he covered all his face with the blanket

“Hyung? You didn’t want to watch anymore?” said him calm eyes still glued on that flat screen.

“Egh, nope I think I’m tired.” Said him opened up his blanket and took a glance to Jongin that now laying flat on his stomach against the pillow lazily, his eyes still glued on that flat screen.

Kyungsoo took his time slowly observed his roommate figure

He moved his pair of puffed eyes from Jongin crescent eyes to his sharp jaw line, his full lips and then Kyungsoo eyes stopped when he spotted Jongin perfectly y neck.

Kyungsoo gulped again, his heart is beating fast now.

When Jongin moved to adjust his position, he noticed the elder is gazing on him, or on his “particular” body part intensely.

So easy for Jongin to figure that out, because Kyungsoo rounded eyes clearly staring on his neck.

“Kyungsoo hyung~” smirk him, he sitted cross-legged facing kyungsoo now.

“What are you staring at?~.” .

Kyungsoo spaced out from his daydreaming, and answer him clumsily.

“Nothing!!” Shout him, Kyungsoo immediately lay down and covered up with his blanket.

“Yah! Hyung~ i know what you stared just come out from that blanket ” said the younger with his laughter and nudged the elder arm with his leg.

No answer or reaction from Kyungsoo

“Hyungg..”

still no reaction

“Hyung…….”

Kyungsoo still refuse pop out from his blanket.

“Yah Hyung!” jongin pulled his blanket exposed redden Kyungsoo, he still embarrassed remember that he stared on Jongin neck intensely before.

“Hyung tried my neck.” Said Jongin with his smirk, a little bit teasing Kyungsoo.

WHAT!!?” shout Kyungsoo mind surprised.

“Are you insane Kim jongin?” ask him, his eyes doubled sized reform a prefect O in Jongin eyes.

“Sure here.” Jongin exposed and leaned his neck closer to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo gulped again, his brain is perfectly fine but his body is moved against his logic.

Kyungsoo small figure slowly moved closer to jongin, now his head it’s perfectly fitted in Jongin neck separated by a millimeter and…

End of the flashback

Exo K in their backstage preparing for the Seoul music award performance.

Jongin wearing his sleeveless outfit that exposed his neck perfectly.

Kyungsoo spotted starring at Jongin neck again

“Crazy me what the hell that I’m starring at!! Ahh i wished never spend that night with your crazy neck! Kim Jongin” thought Kyungsoo virtually facepalm in his mind.

Kyungsoo stand at the corner that quite deserted, he need some quite place to calm down his mind.

He tried moved his gaze from jongin neck and not think about it anymore but his attempt failed when Jongin approached him.

“Hyung, how about my hair style?” smirked him.

Jongin stand a millimeter close from Kyungsoo.

“You think i’m crazy?”

“Blame Kim Jongin for it.”

Kyungsoo moved closer to Jongin, garbbed his back neck with his left arm.

He lower down his head and gently plant a kiss in Jongin neck.

Jongin surprised,he can feel Kyungsoo warm full lips pressed against his own neck.

“Exo K your time!” Shout the staff

“Okay!” Shouted Kyungsoo he walked away from stiffen Jongin that still surprised by his Hyung adorable action.

“Come on Jongin let’s go” Said Kyungsoo with his calm voice although his heart is beating crazily now, not really good before the performance.

Jongin smirked and creased his own neck approximately in the placed that Kyungsoo kiss landed before.

Jongin run to Kyungsoo and bumped the elder petite shoulder teasingly.

“Preveted.” Whispered him to Kyungsoo ears.

“Your fault.” Smirked Kyungsoo his heart calmed a little bit because of Jongin presence.

They smiled each other and immediately run to Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun that’s ready to shout their motto.

“EXO K SARANGAHAJA!.”

Exo K on their peformance

 

-----End-----

 

Thank you for reading, please leave some comments or subs or vote if you think story is deserved for them.

i'm sorry for my grammar or spelling mistake.

Keep supporting me okay, i will do my best ^^