Jongin's Back

Jongin's Body

 

Exo-k is in their photoshoot sesion.

 

Jongin still in the middle threw some cool poses infront the camera.

While Kyungsoo sitting nicely wait for his turn and gazing blankly to Jongin's builded back.

Kyungsoo wonder how perfect that back is.

Steady, commodious and perfectly warm.

Yeah that's right, Kyungsoo like Jongin's back the best.

He like the sensation when he touch Jongin's back

When he can feel jongin's wartmh transfered into both of his palm.

And when he can feel strange electricity stun his nerve.

Kyungsoo wondered again, is jongin an eel in his past life? Why he can stun him with his back?

"Strange.." frown kyungsoo remembering his past memories with Jongin's back.

He always ended blushed his face and rattled his heart messily.

"D.o shi, please come here! It's your turn now!" yell a staff, breaking Kyungsoo daydreaming 

"hah? Okay coming!." yell kyungsoo back.

Kyungsoo stand up and fixed his outfit and he didn't noticed that Jongin walk approaching him.

When he rose his head, Jongin already standing infront of him, right in front of him.

Jongin moved his face downwards to Kyungsoo's face.

Now their face just separated some millimeters each other.

He put a smirk into his lips

"hwaitting hyung." smile him.

"i will." Kyungsoo lightly patted Jongin head and walk passed him.

Jongin sitted in Kyungsoo previous spot and observed his beloved hyung doing his work.

Sometime Jongin release some giggle, he can't help when he see how cute is Hyung is.

With his large popped out eyes and full heart shape lips.

It's already passed 9 PM, when exo k arrived in their dorm.

Jongin and kyungsoo went to kitchen.

Tonight it's their duty to make dinner.

Kyungsoo washing his hand when suddenly Jongin shouted and hid himself behind the elder back.

Kyungsoo surprised, he likes lurking behind jongin's back so much but he didn't know that jongin's also likes that.

Kyungsoo know that, Jongin's back is perfectly builded while his back kind of less cool compare to Jongin's.

"So why he...." Kyungsoo inner thought cutted by Jongin.

"HYUNG!! chase that rat!!." shouted Jongin desperately behind smaller boy back.

"Rat?? Where??!!" Kyungsoo took a broom and started searching for the rat that make his Jongin hidding behind his back.

This is the time when Kyungsoo must stand and faced his back to Jongin.

Kyungsoo never imagine this day will come, maybe he feel a little bit proud of his back now.

"You looks smaller that me now Jongin." chuckled Kyungsoo

He tried his best to hold his laughter.

"Hyungg, hurry up chase him Hyung!!" begged Jongin.

Kyungsoo swings the broom severally and chased the rat away.

Jongin realeased a relieved sigh, he holding his chest to calm down his heartbeat.

"Thank's hyung." smiled him to his hyung, and continue to bring out the ingredients for their dinner.

"I must say that you looks cool earlier." blushed jongin, when he remember how pathetic himself when he saw that filthy little thing.

"I never expected that my back will looks more cool that yours." said kyungsoo with some chuckles.

"What?" ask jongin confusedly he didn't clearly heard what kyungsoo said.

"Haha, nothing jongin." kyungsoo continued cutting some kimchi

"Hyung~ tell me." pout jongin, he started bumped lightly the elder shoulder severally.

"Yah, jongin stop it." Kyungsoo move up his face and got the younger face just several inch apart from him.

Both of their heart beating crazily now, their faces are hot and blushed.

Their face getting closer now, each of them can feel the breath of each other.

Just when their lips want to crashed, Sehun pop out from nowhere.

Sehun with his poker face and lollypop in his mouth.

"What are you two doing hyung?" said him flat.

Both of Kyungsoo and Jongin surprised, embarrassed, and blushed.

"Nothing!" Shout them in unison and continued their cooking duty.

 

------

Okay too cheesy... arghh

it's even give me some goosebumps, crazy now!!

please forgive me hiks...

it's the effect of some shoujo manga marathon that i have been doing past this three day.

Huahaha

Hope you guys enjoy this story

please leave some comments and subscribe my story.

Thank you ^^

 

SPOILER

For next chapter maybe the tittle is Jongin's Eyes. XD