Jongin's Eyes

Jongin's Body

Hello!! Sorry for my late update!!

thank you for my 9 subies for waiting this drabbles collection updated, i love you >.< hehe

thank you for my silent readers too heheh

I update from my gadget, sorry for the erors i will fixed them tommorow

happy reading, leave some comments and subscribe too thank's^^

Kyungsoo mind.
 
Did you know something that definitely can't be resist? Especially by me. 
I will give you some hints.
These thing is a pair of glowing balls.
That  balls is in the dark brown shade.
Some white shade surrounded that perfect dark brown glowing balls.
Okay, can you figure that out now??
And am i sound like a ert  when i said "balls?"
Of course not, because the balls that i mean are Jongin's eyes.
Did you know his eyes??
Kim Jongin eyes!!
One word to describe his eyes. 
Undeniable.
His eyes are so evil, you know when i look into his eyes my brain will turned off.
Everything goes blank, bluff pitch white.
You don't know how many time i fell for his trick because of that crazy eyes.
He even made me to laundry his boxer.
My hand already lost its sanity.
But, now i already now how that devil eyes work.
whenever he want to start his eyes trick, he will called me Kyungie hyung~ 
And turn on his aegyo mode.
His eyes will curved and turned into a crescent moon because he put a wide smile in his y lips. 
Stupid crescent eyes, that even not bigger than mine and you will never defeated 
D.o Kyungsoo.
All that i must to do is ignoring him when he called me that way.
So simple.
 
 
Kyungsoo is sitted in exo k dorm couch that located in exo k living room.
Jongin is sitted beside him and watch some random hollywood movie that currently broadcasted in one of korean chanel.
Today is a free day for all of them.
Sehun and Suho are went out to bicycling.
Baekhyun and Chanyeol are went out to shopping.
While Kyungsoo decided to stayed at home reading some novels and have some snacks, secretively of course.
You know he already gain a little bit to much weight, that make his cheeks are so chewable and squishable, and their manager hyungs already banned him from "snack" 
But the snack that he eaten now is a diet snack, vinegar chips his new favorite snack because it's a healthy snack. It's contain a low carbo and the taste is perfect.
And for Jongin, he just can't let his beloved hyung get bored alone at home so he decided to stayed with him.
But Jongin himself get bored, he start to change some channels but he didn't find any interesting to watch.
He switch off the TV and moved his body to faced Kyungsoo from the right side.
 "Kyungie hyung~"
"Here we are Jongin start." Thought kyungsoo
"Hmm?" Answered Kyungsoo flat, he didn't moved his gaze form the novel that he read and put some vinegar chips into his mouth.
"What the thing that you read?" said jongin again he move closer to kyungsoo.
"It is a book called novel Jongin." Said Kyungsoo flat.
"No turn right Kyungsoo no turn right, you can't see his eyes you will fell for it." Thought Kyungsoo inner mind.
"Hmm." Answered jongin
Silence surrounded them when suddenly Jongin broke it.
"Kyungiee hyungg~." Now jongin moved his face closer to kyungsoo right shoulder and put it on it.
Jongin breath ticklish Kyungsoo and distract him from that novel.
"Kim Jongin! Stop that." Said Kyungsoo and moved his elbow upward to moved jongin face from his shoulder.
But, after that jongin shouted and covered his eyes.
"Ouch!! Its hurt hyung!"
Kyungsoo panicked, he throw the novel away and looked into his donsaeng now.
"Where jongin, where?? Did i hurt you" said him panickly and cupped Jongin perfect face with his squishy hands.
"You tackled my eyes hyungg." Said jongin lumply, he still covered his eyes.
Kyungsoo moved jongin hand and tried to examined his dongsaeng eyes.
He severaly blew some chill air to jongin eye's hope that will sent the pain away but suddenly unexpectable move frozen him up.
Jongin move closer, and kissed his lips.
His dongsaeng his roommate his bandmate Kim jongin just kissed his lips!
Jongin pull aways and his own lips, he put his signature smirk on his lips.
Kyungsoo still frozen.
"Ya!! Hyung what did you eat?? a vinegar chips." Shout him sacarsticaly, pull  out a pack of vinegar chips from the couch and put it away.
Jongin pulled  "still" frozen kyungsoo closer.
Kyungsoo mind is blank.
"You know i hate vinegar." Smrik him before he pecked his hyung lips again.
"Ya! You said you hate vinegar why you kissed me again?!" Said Kyungsoo struggled away in jongin hug but he still can't escape from it.
Seems the second kissed woke him up from his blank frozen mode.
Jongin moved closer again.
"You know hyung, vinegar taste better from your lips." Smirk him sweetly a little bit teasing though, before he kissed his hyung again.
The third time kyungsoo returned his kiss.
"Whatever i do for that evil eyes, i just can't help to fall for them again." Said kyungsoo mind while they still shared their kiss <3
 
 
 
------
SPOILER
Next chapter title will be Jongin's hands XD