Give me one last chance

Wiping the tears

 

Hyunseung's sister's name isn't actually Hyunhee but since I don't know it I picked this one.

----------------------------------------------------

 

Hyunseung was walking happily to his house, cake in hands. It was his and his boyfriend's first anniversary. Last year, on the same day, Junhyung had asked him out on school trip. Hyunseung had been in love with him since so long, at first he had been stunned, frozen on place. Junhyung had thought it meant a no, scratched the back of his head in embarassement and aplologized for asking this. The older quickly took himself back, apologizing for his lack of reaction, taing his hands and saying yes with a big smile. It has been their first kiss that day too. 


Hyunseung giggled like a high-school girl thinkig about it. This year had been a true fairytale for both of them. He sighed thinking that his boyfriend was waiting for him in his house - if his sister let him enter - ready to kiss him. He wondered how Junhyung would react seeing the cake. Though he should stop jumping around or he might let it fall. He finally reached his house, Jun's car was in the driveway. So Hyunhee actually let him in, good. Hyunseung opened the door and came in. Weirdly, the house was very quiet. He walked in and into the kitchen, putting the cake on the table and pulling his vest off. All lights were off which was worrying him. What if a thief had broke in, killed everyone and stole things!? Oh god what would he do!? 


He headed to the living room, which had the door closed, that was unusual. But getting close he could hear faint noises inside. He opened the door slowly. Dear Buddha, how he wished it was a thief on the other side of the door...not this...

...

Junhyung...

....

making out with...

...

Hyunhee...

...

 

Hearing noises, the two of them pulled appart. Junhyung's eyes widened and he went really pale. Hyunhee, she just smirked at her oppa. Hyunseung calmly walked to them, emotionless face on. He roughly pulled his sister up and slapped her accross the face, really hard. The girl whimped at the contact, holding her cheek but the worst was that she was smiling evilly. She turned to her big brother, harsh tone on.

 

'' How can it be my fault if you can't keep your boyfriend on leash?''

 

Hyunseung answered with the same tone.

 

'' No one asked you to jump on him and give in, you did it by yourself.''

 

She chuckled and made her way upstairs, leaving the couple alone in the living room. Hyunseung stood there, looking down, fists clenched. Junhyung rose up from the couch, uneasy, not knowing what to say nor do. Though he tried.

 

'' Hyun-''

 

'' SHUT  UP! I don't want to hear ANYTHING!''

 

Tears fell on the older's cheeks. Junhyung wanted to hug him and soothe him like a good boyfriend would do, but he knew he would be rejected if he tries anything. After all, he's the one that made him cry, sadly.

 

'' How DARE you do that today!? more of it, with my own sister!''

 

'' Seungie I-''

 

Out of nowhere, Hyunseung punched Junhyung in the face. The younger stumbled back, sensed a metallic taste in his mouth. Well, he deserved it. He looked up to his boyfriend, a hand covering his mouth. Hyunseun had tears falling out endlessly. His cheeks were red and his eyes were already swollen. He had broke him...

 

'' Before we went out, you were a player, I knew it, but when you asked me out you PROMISED me you would give up on that life! And I believed you! was it stupid of me to think that you were trustworthy?''

 

'' No''

 

'' Then why!?

 

'' I-I didn't-''

 

'' FORGET IT! I don't even want to know why!''

 

The older rushed out to the kitchen, he put his vest back on and ran out the house, slamming the door. Junhyung stayed almost five minutes standing on the same spot, processing what had just happened and not understanding quite. But he did when he felt tears wetting his cheeks. He ran out too, climbing in his car, rushing to Doojoon's house.

 

Hyunseung cried all the way to Yoseob's house. When he saw the boy openning the door, he collapsed in his arms, crying his hear out. The younger startled at his hyung but just let him cry until he was breathing normally enough to mnage to give him an answer. After two minutes, Hyun's sobs were lightening so Yoseob proposed to get inside before he catch a cold. Hyunseung complained and came in. He made his way to the living room, sitting on the couch. Some minutes later Yoseob joined him, holding to mugs of hot chocolate, giving one to his hyung. The older thanked him.

 

'' So, will you tell me what brings you here on saturday afternoon, crying like a woman mourner?''

 

'' J-Jun cheated on me...with my sister''

 

Yoseob got shocked.

 

'' Excuse me!? h-how do you know!?''

 

'' I-I walked on them i-ine th act...the were m-making out in the li-living room''

 

Yoseob hugged him tight, his hair.

 

'' Oh hyung...I'm so sorry''

 

..... ..... .....

 

I don't think I need to write what happened next...you know pretty well

 

 

 

Junhyung was leaning on his desk in biology class. He didn't even remember why he took that class! He turned his head to the rigth side. Two desks further, he could see Hyunseung, resting his head on his hand, scribbling things in a notebook, looking up to the board once in a while. Well...now he remembered why he took biology: for the cute 4D prince. He stared at him for some time. Until now, he never realized how much he missed him. But now all those months without him was hitting him rigth away at the same time. It was making him dizzy, and wanting to stand up to get to his ex-boyfriend, pull him up and kiss him sweetly. He would give anything just to get to taste those lips again. But he knew Hyunseung wouldn't agree. He was pretty sure his hyung wasn't even thinking about him anymore. Hyunseung turned his head to the left. Their eyes met. They both stared at each other for some seconds before Hyunseung breaks the contact. Junhyung sighed, it was cold without those beautiful eyes on him. The younger rose up from his desk, a wave of dizziness caught him suddenly. The teacher saw it, making her worry.

 

'' Mr. Yong, are you alright?''

 

Junhyung rose his eyebrows at the voice, it wasn't Hyunseung's.

 

'' Eh? uhm..not really, I'm very dizzy''

 

The teacher frowned a little.

 

'' Aish, you should have stayed longer in hospital. Go to the infirmary''

 

Junhyung agreed and stood up from his chair, but as he went to make the first step he fell to the ground. Hyunseung ran to him and helped him up, supporting him. He looked to the teacher.

 

'' I'll take him there''

 

'' Thank you Mr. Jang''

 

They both made their way out. In the hallway, some meters away from the class, Junhyung told Hyunseung to go to the toilet instead. The older sulked.

 

'' Yah, don't tell you're gonna throw up!?''

 

Jnhyung giggled weakly.

 

'' No''

 

Hyunseung went to the men's bathroom and sat Junhyung on the counter. He crossed his arms, leaning on the wall accross the younger.

 

'' So?''

 

Junhyung leaned his back against the mirror behind him, looking down.

 

'' You...you met Yoseob?''

 

'' Nae''

 

'' He...told me about your...reaction''

 

'' Oh...''

 

Hyunseung looked down, really embarassed. It was quiet for some seconds tha seemed like minutes. But Junhyung cleared his thoat, breaking the awkward silence, only to ask something hugely embarassing.

 

'' Was it...was it true? what you told him?''

 

'' W-which part?''

 

'' About, you still loving me?''

 

Hyunseung didn't answered directly. He sighed, looked up, then aside, biting his lip, gulped, looked down again. Another deep sigh and...

 

'' Y-yes''

 

'' I'm sorry''

 

'' I know''

 

Junhyung fiddled with his fingers, suddenly quiet. Hyunseung looked up to him and giggled seeing him. It wasn't in Jun's habits to be like this. He went to the younger, climbing on the counter besides him. Junhyung didn't moved but Hyun saw that he tensed up at him being so close.

 

'' C'mon, tell me why you told me to come here instead of the nursery?''

 

'' I...wanted to...apologize to you in person and...tell you the reason of my behaviors''

 

Hyunseung went stiff.

 

'' I don't want to know''

 

'' But I need to tell you! even if you don't forgive me I...I want you to know''

 

Hyunseung sighed.

 

'' Do as you want''

 

Junhyung looked to his hyung, but as their eyes met he looked down again, unable to look at his hyung.

 

'' Can...can I hold your hand?''

 

Hyunsueng smiled and took Jun's hand as an answer. The younger smiled a bit and breath in deeply then went on.

 

'' Alright, The reason as to why I was so mean with you the past months was that...I still love you and...I thought that you weren't loving me so...I was bad with you so you would hate me. By this, knowing you hated me I would have been sure I didn't have any chances with you anymore then...I would have give up on you and maybe...forget you but...it didn't worked.''

 

Junhyung sensed his hand being squeezed a little tighter.

 

'' And...for your sister. I SWEAR that it wasn't my fault! When I get to your house she opened the door and let me in. ALready at that, I found it really weird that she would actually let me in. But as I went into the living room, she was following me and...she sat by my side. She started by touching my tigh and going dangerously high. I tried to stop her but she straddled me. She whispered to me to help her, that her friends had put something i herglass when she was out with them. That she thought it was some unharmful drug but it that it turned out the be ecstasy. I-I...I only tried to help her by excting her so the drug would go away but...you...you walked on us''

 

Junhyung stayed silent as he had finished. he heard Hyunseung giggled lightly. He turned to him. The older had tears on his face, smiling sadly. Junhyung brought his hand to Hyun's face, wiping a tear away. The older smiled a litle more.

 

'' Pabo''

 

'' I know''

 

Hyunseung pulled him closer and collide their lips in a sweet kiss. Junhyung instantly gave in, wrapping his arms around his hyug's waist. Hyusneung s his arms around the younger's neck, deepening the kiss. Both were so relieved to get to taste each other again after so much months. They were glad to notice the taste was the same as they remembered, even sweeter. Junhyung tugged on his hyung's lower lip, asking for entrance. Hyunseung gladly gave in. He didn't even tried to pull up a fight, wanting to feel Jun's tongue inside his mouth. The younger tasted his hyung everywhere, hoping it woudn't be the last time. His tongue met Hyun's again and they twirled them together. As he felt he was runing out of breath, Junhyung pulled appart, leaning his forehead against's Hyunseung, looking him in the eyes. Now he was able to. He told him what was inside his heart.

 

'' I love you, I always had, always will. Will you forgive me?''

 

Hyunseung smiled and hit his chest.

 

'' You know you're being a hell of a cheesy romantic guy right now?''

 

Junhyung smiled back.

 

'' Is it a yes?''

 

'' Do you even have to ask?''

 

'' I do, I want to hear you say it. You forgive me?''

 

Hyunseung pecked his lips.

 

'' I do''

 

'' So...will you give me second chance then?''

 

Hyunseung hit him again, pulling appart.

 

'' You know the answer pabo-yah!''

 

Junhyung pouted.

 

'' I want you to say it though''

 

Hyunseung pulled him into a hug, nustling his face in the crook of the younger's neck.

 

'' I will. If you think I would ever let you go again, you're way more stupid than I thought you were''

 

Junhyung giggled at him, tightening the hug and kissing his neck.