Chapter 8 - Getting to Know them

Aliens In Love

f(x) - Hot Summer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY

Your POV
___________

"Are you serious ? Like I'm literally stuck with you forever ? " I questioned and sighed .

"Well sort of , Since like you have to fall in love with us , marry us and stuff ." Yongguk said seriously .

" WAIT WHAT ? MARRY ALL 6 OF YOU ? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS . " I yelled in outrage and tuged at the ends of my hair like a mad woman .

"Calm down , yo . You make it sound like it's a terrible thing to have THE B.A.P in your room . " Himchan pouted . "If we landed in some other baby's room , We'd probably be by now . "

I heard some of them snicker as I glared at Himchan . 

"Well , I'm not like other girls . I prefer to have my own style . " I eyed him and thought about what to do . "Well since I am stuck with you guys , I'm curious to know what your plans are . "

"Aww , why do you care ? Are you starting to like us ? " Zelo teased . 

"N-NO ! Nothing like that ! " I said in a rather harsh voice . They just stared at me with questioning gazes .

"Well , We were told to Enroll into the same school as you except for Himchan , Daehyun and I . We'll be going to the College next to your school . " Yongguk answered rather straight forwardly . 

" So Youngjae - sshi , Jong up - sshi and Zelo will be like in the same high school as me ? " I widened my eyes .

" Well yeah . And drop with the formalitites . Just call us oppa . " Jongup Eye smiled . 

"Ehh , Okay .. Well I guess I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow ? But what are you gonna tell your manager and you said you were told to enroll in the same school as me , who is the person who told you ? " 

"Woah , We're not playing 20 questions here . Yes , you will see us tomorrow , and we don't actually have a manager . The whole TS building is for us and the cordi noonas , stylists and all that are just our 'minions' from Planet Mato . Oh , and the person who told us to enroll in your school ? It's the Secret noonas . " Youngjae answered in one breath . 

" Technically Secret noonas are the current rulers and we don't actually have minions on Planet Mato . They're more like our friends and people who live there too . But whatever floats Youngjae Hyung's boat y'know . " Jong up shrugged .

I tried soaking in all this information and thinking of what to do . I guess you have to go with the flow .  The tiny voice in my head told me . 

"Well whatever . Just keep out of my business and stay out of my parent's sight too . In fact , NO ONE MUST FIND OUT OF THIS . " I pointed at them with an accusing finger . Then it hit me , " SECRET UNNIES ARE ALIENS TOO ?! " I yelled .

They just stared at me and burts out in laughter . 

" Yes . But it's really complicated . We'll explain it to you one day though . " Daehyun replied in between breaths of laughter .

" WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING ? " 

" Your reactions are funny . " 

" Aish , whatever ! " I threw my hands up in the air . This is gonna take awhile . I sighed and looked at them .
______________________________

I AM ASDFGHJKL SORRY I TAKE A LOAD OF TIME TO UPLOAD . MIANHAE . I HOPE PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS . AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LISTENING TO THE SONGS I POST EVEN THOUGH THE SONGS MIGHT NOT FIT THE CHAPPIE . ><  PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! LOVE YOU GUYS . CHEERS !