MISSION START!!!

Aliens In Love

BAP - No mercy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxPb3z76uAY

" Okay c'mon guys we've gotta go already!" Yongguk said while picking up his bags. " Ne hyung!! I'm coming!!" replied Zelo. Soon, one by one started coming along getting ready to blast off for earth! Except one more person: Jong up.

"Jong up!!!~~ Ppali ppali wa!" Him chan said. Well, let's just say he was the most excited one out of all of them.. So yeah.. We can imagine what happens next.... (joking^^)" Ne hyung! Wait just let me pack a few more Cheetos! I'm gonna be right there soon. Just give me 5 more minutes!!".

Hyosung soon scolded him.. " JONG UP PPALI! DO YOU WANT ME TO BE PISSED? OR DO YOU WANT ME TO BE MENTALLY UNSTABLE AGAIN?!! YAH!!! JUST STOP PACKING THOSE CHEETOS I'LL JUST GOD DAMMIT SEND IT TO YOU WHILE YOU'RE ON EARTH!"

The rest of the BAP members and the rest of Secret all had the same thought in their minds as all this happened...: THERE SHE GOES AGAIN... *SIGHS*.. Some were chuckling at Jongup while the others just smirked and shook theirs head over and over again. 

"FINALLY JONGUP YOU'RE DONE PACKING! SERIOUSLY I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE OF SHOUTING!" "Seriously noona?" Zelo replied. " Actually i thought we were the ones going to die from listening to all your shoutings... :P".... All of them started cracking up except Hyosung and boy, she was FUMING MAD! 

Tension in the air was thick as there was a long moment of awkward silence... * crickets * 

Daehyun finally spoke up " Noona no need to get angry over that. Zelo's just teasing you, so dont get upset ne? Anyways lets all just already move on to earth already! ^^"

Hyosung immediately calmed down from that and soon forgave all of their silly teasing she had received. 

Jongup immediately apologised " Mianhae noona.." and Zelo did so too " Mianhae noona i was just joking okay? And dont get  angry now.. We are already about to head to earth so dont be upset with me, cause i know you will miss us once we are gone! * smiles cheekily * "

She whacked him on the head and everyone found themselves laughing to that!

Soon they we're all on their own special ship to send them off to planet Earth. So, as soon as they got in, they immediately buckled up and place their things properly under their seats and braced themselves for the mental and physical excitement..

Secret said all their farewells and some of them were even crying cause they were proud to be leaders to them and that BAP had already grown so much after many years of training and preparing themselves for this mission to go onto Planet Earth.

Although, it wasnt their first time going to Earth but it was their first time without Secret going with them to take care and guide them. 

Soon their some sort of communication/ tracker told them : We will be leaving in 5......4.......3.......2......1.....BLAST OFF Secret soon shouted out loud : Do Mato well and execute your mission properly and last but not least GOOD LUCK!

"NOONA SEND US SOME CHEETOS!! YAKSOK! DONT FORGET" Jongup teasingly said...

BLAST OFF was the last BAP heard.. Well, not the last cause the rest were filled with screams of JOY AND FEAR! 

Exciting as it was... That was last that they ever knew would happened.

They didn't know what was bound to happen there on Planet Earth but at least they did study a bit before going so maybe... JUST MAYBE they could actually survive there :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY ^_^ Done with Chappie 4!! Please subscribe to our story! <3 

we will be updating every now and then so ENJOY~