Chapter 6 - YOU'RE ALIENS ?!

Aliens In Love

B1A4 - What's Happening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxHy4G9FMI

Narrator's POV
------------------------

You enjoyed the Ice cream with Infinite and especially since L was treating all of you . 

" ~~~~~ - ah , Want to follow me and Hoya to the arcade later ? " Woohyun said as he did aegyo .

" Haha . Woohyun oppa , your aegyo is sooo .. Aish , I don't know how to put it . No wonder they call you greasy Nam . " You laughed .

" Aww .. Okay , But do you wanna come with us anyway ? " Woohyun's eyes sparkled .

" Sorry Oppa , But no . I have homework I need to do . " You sheepishly said as you played with your hair . You always had this bad habbit of playing with your hair whenever you're nercous or bored . 

" Okay then .. " Woohyun sighed . 

" Cheer up Oppa , I promise I'll go with you to the arcade next time . " You gleefully said .

" Arraso ! Promise ! " He smiled . 

You guys chatted for a little more until you recieved a call from your Umma.

" Yeoboseyo ? Ah , Umma . Arraso . I'll go home now . " You said and hung up your phone . 

" I got to go guys . See you tomorrow ! " You waved goodbye and left .

You skated  home on your skateboard while listening to music on your IPod , Until you saw something shooting down from the sky . ' I wonder what's that . ' you eventually waved it away and skate even faster .

---------------------

Your POV
--------------------

" Umma , I'm home . " I shouted as I stepped into the house . 

" Okay . Now would you be a dear and help me do the gardening ? I'm busy doing the laundry . " Umma yelled from the Kitchen .

" Arraso . After I finish my homework " You said and went up to your room . 

It wasn't long until I did finish my homework , changed my clothes and went into the garden . As you walked into the garden you saw a huge ship . 

' Hmm .. I wonder when Umma got this huge space ship statue .. WAIT WHAT ?! WHY ARE PEOPLE COMING OUT FROM THE SHIP . ' You gawked at the ship as the door opened and out came 6 hot boys .

" WAHH . WHO ARE YOU ?! " I pointed at them .

" Damn , Hyosung did a good job in choosing a girl . She's hot . " A boy with a noticeable cupid's bow smirked .

" WHAT THE HELL ?! WHO ARE YOU ?! " I yelled louder .

" ~~~~ Dear , who are you talking to ? " Umma asked . 

" Nothing , Umma " I replied . 

" Follow me ! " I said and lead them to my bed room . suprisingly , they followed me .

" Wait here . I need to do the gardening first . So , STAY HERE AND DO NOT , I REPEAT , DO NOT MOVE . " I glared at them .

" YES , ~~~ - SSHI ! " They saluted

I went to finish the gardening stuff in a rush and sped into my room . 

" So , who exactly are you ? " I suspiciously eyed them .

" We are Aliens called BAP . We come from Planet Mato with a mission to comeplete , " The one who seemed like the oldest said in a deep voice . 

" Wait , you mean .. THE BAP FROM TS ENTERTAINMENT LIKE SECRET ?! " I stared at them in disbelief .

" Well .. yes .. But keep this a secret . Otherwise .. I don't know what will happen . "

"But you said you guys are aliens . "

" We are . But we have 2 forms . Our human form and our Alien form . "

" This is obviously a prank . Am I on some kind of hidden camera show ? " I said as I looked around my room in search for a hidden camera .

" It's not . "

" Hey , you also said something about a mission . what is it ? "

" Well , Our mission is to make you fall in love with us and make you come back to Planet Mato to be the next generation ruler . " 

"Are you serious ? HAHAHHA . " You laughed .

" We are ! Believe us ! "

" Well , that's impossible . " I said as I eyed everyone of them .

"Who knows ? Maybe you will fall in love with us . " The boy with the deep voice shrugged .

------------------------------------------

Hello everyone ! ^^ How's the story so far ? You finally met BAP ! ^^ And , Oh , There's still a mystery girl . I wonder who's that . ;P Anyways , Comment on what you think about the story . Thanks everyone ! ^^ <3