Sehun Gone?

Warrior Princes of EXO-Planets

Ae Ri woke up the next day feeling something around her waist.

"Ugh...What is going on?" She thought as she rubs her eyes seeing Kris an inch away from her sleeping peacefully.

"He looks peaceful." She thought but she kept staring at him with a wide smile.

Although he may look scary and mean when he's awake, he looks adorably cute when he sleeps soundly.

Ae Ri was trying to push his hands away but he kept his grip tight and shifting closely to her to feel comfortable. "Tnhis is harder than I expecte." Ae Ri thought.

"Ae Ri.." Kris mubbles her name. "Did I just heard him call my name?" Ae Ri thought.

Someone was twisting the door knob and Ae Ri was still in the same be with Kris.

"We are going to get busted." Ae Ri thought as she was trying to wake Kris up but he didn't bother to wake up.

"YAH, Kris!!! Wake up!" Ae Ri whisper loudly.

The door knob twist as Krystal enters and saw Ae Ri on the same bed with Kris.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Krystal screamed loudly. Kris finally awaken from his sleep. "AE RI!" Krystal yelled and walk towards her as she grabs her hair and dragged her down the bed.

"Why aren you sleeping with Kris you poor maid!" Krystal slap her an Kris quickly got up. Kris grab Ae Ri's wrist and push her bnehind him.

"Why did you barged into my room with no permission at all?" Kris asked with a scary glared.

"WHY IS SHE HERE!" Krystal yelled being angry.

"Why can't she when she's my maid?" Kris crossed his arms.

"I'm going to go tell the King and Queen!" Krystal ran off.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked turning to Ae Ri who have a handmark on one side of her cheek which was turning purple.

Ae Ri look away and shook her head. "I'm fine." She said lowly.

"You're not okay you just got posion by her." Kris angrily punch his wall which made Ae Ri jump a little.

"I broke the law of being a maid didn't I?" Ae Ri whisper.

"Don't worry I wont let my appa do anything to you." Kris grab her wrist and took her out of his room.

"Is your hand okay?" Ae Ri asked looking at his red swollen knuckles.

"I'll be fine, we have to take care of you first before those posions gets worst." Kris said.

/

Krystal barge into the hall where the King was as she cried to her mother.

"What happen darling?" The queen asked.

"I went to check on Kris and I saw the maid slept on his bed and he yelled at me." Krystal cried. All the 11 boys were there also.

"Where is your brother Kris?" The King asked.

"Dad he's in his room." Sehun said.

"Bring the maid here now! I will punish her for breaking the laws." The Queen yelled angily.

"But appa! Ae Ri is a nice maid she took care of us well." Sehun pouted. The King shook his head.

"Sehun you are too young to understand these laws." Thne King said nicely.

"Luhan hyung, please tell dad to stop it." Sehun eyes were getting teary.

"Appa I think youn shouldn't let this small problem be something big, plus Sehun really likes that maid." XiuMin tried to convince their Father.

"NO, I want her to get punish, for doing the wrong things and for not obeying the laws." Krystal glared at Sehun who went hidingn behind Luhan as he saw her death glared.

"I'll decided this on my own!" The King stated.

"Kai get them here for me!" The King said. Kai look at the guys as he slowly walk down the hall and teleport.

/

"Is it better now?" Kris asked and Ae Ri smile. "Yes, Thanks."

Ae Ri grab Kris's hand as she press it. "Ouch, yah...it hurts!" Kris glared at her.

"And you hit the wall like it wasw nothing." Ae Ri rolled her eyes as she giggles. Ae Ri apply medicine on it as she wraps it with a bandage.

"Now you'll be fine too." Kai appear in between the two breaking them apart.

"Stop doing that Kai, at least knock and come in." Kris crossed his arms. "Wouldn love to but Dads angry, he wants you and Ae Ri at the meeting Hall right now." Kai said.

"Must be Krystal." Kris sighed as they all teleport to the meeting hall. Ae Ri was down on her knee while Kris stood with the other 11 princes.

"What is thne meaning of this Kris?" The King asked.

"You should ask Krystal that question." Kris glared at Krystal who just smirked back.

"What is your name?" The king asked.

"My name is Ae Ri." Ae Ri answered.

"Did you know you broke the law? The punishment for it is death!" The King said. "NO APPA!" Sehun yelled.

"You can't kill nuna!" Tao crossed his arms agreeing to Sehun too.

"She is my made Appa." Kris crossed his arms. "I will o whatever I want with her." Kris stated.

"You're wrong Kris!" The Queen smile.

"You are engaged with Krystal you shouldn't be doing something like that." The Queen stated. "Yes, my soon to be husband." Krystal smirked.

"Sorry but I never marked you as one of my bride." Kris smirked. "I already marked someone."

Everyone look at him in surprise.

"Who?" Chen asked.

"Appa please let Ae Ri off this punishment." Sehun plead.

"NO ONE DARES TO SPEAK TO ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" The King slam his spare loudly as everyone shrink even Ae Ri.

"I knew something bad would happen." Ae Ri thought.

"Come take her away guards." Two guards grab Ae Ri's arms taking her away. "Stop it!" Kris yelled madly.

Tao stop the time letting everyone froze except the king, the brothers, the queen, Krystal and Ae Ri only.

"Why use your power uselessly Tao." The Queen asked. "None of your business." Tao said.

"Don't you dare speak like that to the Queen." The king use his magic to hit Tao's cheek as he covers it.

"I hate you..." Sehun mumbles. "I HATE YOU APPA!" Sehun cried as he sumon the wind and everything starts to get foggy. Sehun ran out of the castle.

Tao suddenly let the time run again and Sehun was gone.

"Where's Sehun?" Luhan asked seeing Sehun no where.

"No he can't be running away from home, its dangerous!" Suho yelled.

The King sigh in disappointment. "Find him before something bad happens." Tnhe Kings said as everyone left and Kris grab Ae Ri's hand and drag her out.

The Queen smirked as she calls for the Dark World.

"Find prince Sehun and Kill him!" She ordered.

"Yes Queen." Taecyeon said as his group all run out of the dark castle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update^^

Enjoy sorry for the delay :D