ch.4

Warrior Princes of EXO-Planets

Its been a week since Ae Ri was stuck in this world. While cleaning Ae Ri notice that her skirt kept going up as she bend down while cleaning and it was getting uncomfortable for her.

"YAH! KRIS!" Ae Ri screamed making Kris look at her.

"YAH! What is all with the yelling?" Kris asked walking into his room.

"Why do you expect me to where this kind of outfit while cleaning your room? My is going to drop out of this mini skirt." Ae Ri said as she pull the skirt a little down.

"You just don't want to clean only." Kris rolled his eyes.

Ae Ri shook her head. "Ahni, Find me a new outfit."

"Aish, YAH! We are having a party today and you be complainning about the outfit! Do you want me to throw you out in the forest so the people from the Dark World can take you?" Kris said angrily and AeRi open about to say something but close and sent him a death glared.

"Mung Chung I! (Idiot) " Ae Ri mutter about to walk out but Kris stop her.

"By the way! You're my partner for this party so I'll ask the maid to dress you up." Kris stated and went to take a shower.

"All he does is demand me around!" Ae Ri walk out of his room and Kai teleport infront of her with the others as they held onto him.

"Hi!" They all said and Ae Ri Jump in fright when they pop out of no where.

"YAH! you guys scared me." She put her hand in her chest as she bow.

"Mianhae Ae Ri." Sehun said and put his arm around your shoulders.

"Hyung told us to take you to the Maid's room so they can dress you up." BaekHyun smile.

"Uhhh~ I think I can go there by myself." Ae Ri smile and move Sehun's hand away from her shoulders.

"Awww but we want to see how you look like." Kai said and cross his arms as AeRi slowly nodded her head.

"I guess so, promise me you won't say anything bad." Ae Ri stated and they all walk to the maid's room.

As you got inside the boys decided to wait outside for you.

The Maid put the white silver flower on the side of your hair as they straighten out you hair.

This is how your hair look like.

After they finish with your hair they made you wear a snowy white outfit with a red jewel necklace. They put a Sliver Armpiece on your right side.

This is how you look like when you have everything on.

As you walk out the boys who were waiting fell asleep and you slowly clear your throat as Sehun rub his eyes and look at you with his eyes wide open.

"HYUNG!" He screamed making everyone rub their eyes open to see you smiling at them.

They all went stiffened and Ae Ri's  smile turn into a frown.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"You look amazing."

"Beautiful."

"Gorgeous."

"Wonderful."

"And you really match that kind of clothes." They all comment and Ae Ri giggles.

"This will surprise Kris hyung for sure." LuHan said and they all agree.

"Okay Let's go to the party while Sehun stay with Ae Ri." Kai said and everyone left.

"Nuna you look awesome today." Sehun gave her two thumbs up.

Ae Ri giggles, " Thanks Sehunnie."

"Oh I like that name xD call me that from now on." Ae Ri nodded her head.

-----------------------------------------

Kris was in the ball room already as all the guest already came.

Krystal ran towards Kris and hold his arms.

"Oppa!" Krystal smile and Kris move his arm away from her.

"What do you want?" Kris asked and Krystal frown.

"Oppa I want to be with you." Krystal stated. Kris shook his head.

"I have a date already." Kris said and Krystal angrily look at him. "Who is it?" Krystal asked as she use her finger making her power show.

Krystal has the power of poison.

"You already know that if she gets some of these poison in her she will die painfully." Krystal stated as Kris rolled his eyes.

"If you dear to lay a finger on her, Don't say that I'm mean when something happen to you.  Just because you're my step mom's daughter." He said and she stomp off.

(Krystal is Kris's step sister from his 2nd mom's side. They were both from the Dark World thats why Krystal has the power of poisons.)

"HYUNG!" Suho wave and Kris walk towards them with a smile.

"Who are you waiting for?" Suho asked and smile.

"Waiting for Ae Ri! What is taking her so long." Kris said and Kai, Baekhyun, and Luhan flash infront of them with a big smile plaster on their face.

"Where's Ae Ri?" They all shrugged acting like they don't know where she is.

"She must ran away." D.O jokingly said while walking towards them with Chanyeol, Chen, Lay, and Xiu Min.

"Yah!" Kris said jokingly and they all smile.

Soon the King and Queen make their way to the stage and smile.

"Hello everyone, Thank you for you time today, to even come this far just to join me in my party." The King announce as everyone smile and clapped.

"Today I would like to announce that my 12 boys will start looking for their maiden." The King announce again and the boys were surprise by what their father has said.

(These are the sign)

"The boys all have the power to leave a mark on the girl they love, They all have their own design so we will see if the boys will make their mark on anyone today!I wouldn't not force them to marry someone they don't want to if they aren't ready I wouldn't force them into marrying someone they don't love." The king said as the Queen smile and nodded her heads towards the boys.

The boys rolled their eyes as they didn't care, it happens everytime they have a party and they never happen to find the girl they love. But all the girls around them were giving them some lovely looks and smile trying to capture their hearts.

As for Kris was getting impatient as he wait for Ae Ri.

"Where's Sehun?" Lay asked noticing that he wasn't there.

"He's umm with Ae Ri." Luhan stated.

Kris finally gave up as he was about to go find Ae Ri himself but someone suddenly appear at the top of the stair case as everyone turn to look at them as they saw Ae Ri and Sehun together.

Everyone was starring at Ae Ri as she slowly walk down the stair blushing and holding onto Sehun's hand.

"Nuna don't be shy." Sehun chuckle at they way you blushed.

All the girls were jealous cause Ae Ri was capturing the hearts of the Princes.

Sehun took you to the crowd as everyone make a walk way and you both make your way towards Kris.

"If I'm right she's yours right?" Sehun jokingly said and Kris who was amaze by the way you look didn't answer. Ae Ri was blushing alot as she look down and the boys pushed Kris as he came back to reality and took your hand from Sehun and smile.

"Will you let me mark you?" Kris asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment subscribe ^^

Thanks <3