Ch.3

Warrior Princes of EXO-Planets

"WHAT YOUR MAID?" Ae Ri yelled out loud as everyone shush her up by covering .

"Stop being soo lou, you want to get in trouble?" Chen said as Ae Ri shook her head.

"Are you going to scream if we all let go?" They all asked as Ae Ri nodded her head slowly.

They all let go as Ae Ri bow and apologize. "Sorry I was too surprise."

"Anyway you will work under me and no one else you hear me?" Kris stated coldly as everyone look at him and shook their head.

"Kris hyung are you sure this is a great idea for her to work with you?" Lay asked as he put his hand on Kris's shoulder.

"It'll be fine don't worry I'm not the same anymore." Kris smile as he drag you away.

"You guys think this is alright?" Kai asked as they all shrugged.

"We'll stand away and see what happens next." LuHan said as they all left the meeting room.

-Kris & Ae Ri-

"Here where this so no one won't notice that you are an outsider that came from no where and just end up in our world." Kris throw Ae Ri the maid outfits. "Jeez, At least be a little more gentle."Ae Ri said as Kris smirked. "My Palace my rules, after you finish wearing that come to my room and clean it, I have to get everything ready for this week." Kris said as he got up.

"Don't take long or I'll punish you." Kris said as he turn to walk out and AeRi stick out her tongue and follow Kris trying to do her kick but the floor was too slippery that AeRi flew in mid-air. "Ahhh!" Ae Ri squeal as she close her eyes afraid of the pains. Kai who was teleporting through the palace saw what happens as he smile and shook his head. He teleport to Ae Ri's side and catch her before she even hit the ground. Ae Ri slowly open her eyes and saw Kai smiling.

Kai helped Ae Ri stand on her two feet as Ae Ri smile awkwardly.

"Thank you." Ae Ri bow as Kai smile. "Your welcome, be more careful next time, these floor in the palace are very slippery if you don't have the right shoes on." Kai said as he disappear.

Ae Ri smile, "Can't believe this kind of world exist, people with special power...Hrmm I wouldnt mind have a special power too but sadly I'm just a mortal." Ae Ri thought to herself as she got out with her maid outfits on.

Ae Ri open the door to the hall way and dropped.

"How am I suspose to find where that Prince Kris whatever room is at! This palace is soo big and this hallway have soo many doors and directions to go." Ae Ri thought as she hung her head low.

"This is just great I'm gonna end up being punish already." She sigh as she tried to find her way out.

-EXO-

"What should we do now? Since this is the second time a girl came into our palace." Xiu Min asked as everyone shrugged.

"Its up to Kris to solve this problem, Since he say he'll take care of her." Suho stated.

"We'll watch her closely and see what kind of girl is she." BaekHyun stated as they all nodded.

"But don't be noticiable." D.O said as Lay pouted."I hope he doesn't make the same mistake again." Lay said as Sehun stood next to Luhan and rest his head on Luhan's shoulder.

"Hyung-nim I'm tired." Luhan chuckle as he patted Sehun's head.

"We have to get ready by this weekend for the party umma and appa's are planning out." Chanyeol said. "Thats right I almost forgot about that party." Suho snap his fingers.

"Hrmm to my thought I think the girl from no where is actually kind and clumsy." Kai said as he teleport to the room the guys were in.

"Ehh why you say so?" Tao asked.

"Because she looks very alert when see saw us, she look scared.." Kai laughed as Tao point his fingers towards Kai.

"Thats right! When I first found her laying in the ground she was pretty terrified." Tao stated as everyone nodded their head.

"But we still have to keep this a secret from umma and appa you all heard?" Xiu Min said as everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"Okay come on Sehunnie lets go rest." Luhan said as he took Sehun with him to their room.

-Kris-

"Where is she? Its almost an hour now and she haven't even appear yet." Kris angrily got up and thought to himself as he hit his head.

"Damn I forgot to tell her how to come here." Kris shook his head as he walk out of his room to go find AeRi. "This is such a pain in the ."

AeRi wondering around as she look at all the pictures up in the hallway of all the 12 princes.

"These guys are such cuties even when they were young." AeRi thought and smile.

"Prince #1?" Ae Ri read as she look at their name.

"Xiu Min as the oldest."

Luhan 2nd oldest

Kris the jerk as the 3rd oldest

Suho as the 4th

Lay as the 5th

BaekHyun as the 6th

Chen as the 7th

Chanyeol as the 8th

D.O known as Kyungsoo as the 9th

Tao the panda as the 10th

Kai as the 11th

and last but not least Sehun as the baby in the group.

"Wow such a big family, I wonder what kind of power they all have," Ae Ri thought as someone cough and Ae Ri jump as she quickly turn to the voice and it was none other than Kris.

"Finish looking at the picture?" Kris asked as Ae Ri blushed and nodded her head.

"I  couldn't find my way towards your room so I was kind of wandering around to see if I get my way out of here but I suddenly wonder off.." Ae Ri said as she hung her head low as Kris look away.

"Yes about that, I forgot that you don't know the way around this palace so I decided to come back here, cause I know you will be lost for sure." Kris said as AeRi smile.

"Now follow me." Kris said and turn to walk out as Ae Ri follow behind.

-LuHan-

Luhan use his power to pick up his big pearl and move it closer to him as he slide his hand around the Pearl and the image of you and Kris down the hallway show up.

"Hrmm, This seems interesting." Luhan smile as he kept watching.

Ae Ri felt as if someone was watching them but when she turned around no one was there.

They both enter Kris's bedroom and Luhan's pearl went black cause he doesn't have the power to go through any of his brother's privacy room.  "Better luck next time." Luhan thought as he use his power to put his pearl back to its stand.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoy and subscribed^^

Sorry for the late update I have dancing practice through out the whole week so couldn't update