Entering Where?

Warrior Princes of EXO-Planets

Chapter 1:

"Ae Ri!! Where are you AE RI!!" A voice yelling all the way from the hallway upstair.

"Huh~ I'm Coming!!" Ae Ri put away her book as she ran all the way from the basement to her sister's room.

"Yes Krystal?" Ae Ri asked as Krystal gave her a death glared.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" Krystal yelled as Ae Ri got a little frighten by it.

"Mianhaeyo...I didn't mean to!" Ae Ri bow as Krystal pulled her hair.

"Ahhh~ Stop it, It hurts." Ae Ri tried to pull Krystal's hand away.

"Go make me breakfast!!" Krystal said as she slap Ae Ri and Ae Ri fell onto the floor. Ae Ri cried as she got up and went to the Kitchen.

~~~Hyun Mi~~~

"Hey Ae Ri." Hyun Min tapped her shoulders.

"Oh, Hello Hyun Mi what brings you here?" Ae Ri smile as she finish cooking.

" I came to see you and take you to the bookstore." Hyun Mi smile as she helps Ae Ri carry the food to Krystal's room.

"Sure...Lets go after I put these food in Krystal's room." They both went inside Krystal's room and left it on the table.

"I'm going out appa." Ae Ri said as she bow.

"Nae~ Don't come home late darling." Mr. Choi said as Ae Ri and Hyun Mi both went to the bookjstore.

------BookStore------

"It's you again, Welcome back." The Ahjussi smile and welcome them both.

"Yes its me Ahjussi." Ae Ri bow back as she went to look for another new book.

Hyun Mi went to sat down in the cafe section while reading magazine as a guy came and sat infront of her.

"What brings you here?" The guy asked.

"Oh~ Ummm my friend." Hyun Mi said as she look at the guy who was handsome but dressed pretty weird like those korean singers when they are performing.

Hyun Mi got up and walk away from the table. "what a weird guy." She thought.

Ae Ri climb up the latter to the top of the book shelf as she was looking for books she found a very dusty book behind the other books.

Ae Ri grabbed it as she got down from the latter. "Exotic World? hrmmm seems interesting." Ae Ri blow the dusk away as she went to pay for the book.

"Found one?" Hyun Mi asked.

"Yes!" Ae Ri put the book on the table and pay for it as they both head out.

"It's about time I go back to my world now." The guy said as he vanish into the dusk.

Ae Ri went back home to her room as she took out the book Exotics and read the back.

 

           " A story about 12 princes who fight for love and freedom. They love in a planet that is colorful and bright.

They all have different types of powers that were given by the goddess.

But because of having special powers their planet were being attacked by demons who wants to take over the planet.

And one day out of know where a very beautiful women appears into the Exotics World out of the blue.

No one knew where she came from but the enemy of the dark planet wanted to be the ruler of Exotics World.

Find out more by reading the story...."

 

"Woah~ this book is so interesting." Ae Ri said as she was about to open the book but Krystal stopped her.

"BRAT!!! Didn't you hear me calling you? Are you deaf? I lost my beautiful voice and its all your fault." Krystal slap her again.

"Mianhaeyo...I was reading and I couldn't hear you." Ae Ri said as her tears rolled down her cheek.

Krystal kicked her as she went back to her room and slammed the door shut.

Ae Ri wiped her tears as she lock her door and sat on the bed crying silently.

"Umma where are you? I miss you so much I dislike living in this life time. Come take me away." Ae Ri said as she look out her small window and saw only one bright star shinning and blinking down on her.

Ae Ri grab the book and wiped her tears as she open the book.

"I'll take you far from here~" a voice wishpered.

A bright light came out of th book as the room light went off and everything was dark and full of all different kinds of color stars they were flying around Ae Ri as somehow she felt something drag her into the book as it fly into the mid air. A door into another world open as Ae Ri fainted.

Ae Ri woke up and she was being surrounded by baby animals, creatures and colorful flowers.

"Who are you?" A guy with a sword pointing to Ae Ri asked.

====================================================================================

Hope you all enjoy the first chapter^^

Post a comment and subscribe for more :D

Kai showing off his abs *dies*