Chapter Seven

Last Chance [Sequeal to Second Chances]

Your mind was in a mess after that day. Tao noticed it but you said you were fine, having some PMS. Tao didn't take the bait but shrugged it off. You didn't bother to text or call Luhan anymore. He was busy with Hyerin. You couldn't believe it. Even now, EXO was starting to be a little suspicious of Luhan, you and Hyerin. Luhan was forever not eating lunch with EXO but always is with Hyerin. They noticed Luhan wasn't that close with you anymore.

"Hyung, what if Luhan hyung is cheating on Hana?" Lay asked the mature male, Kris.

"You see that cute face of his?" Kris pointed towards Luhan who was walking with Hyerin across the cafeteria. Lay nodded.

"It'll be like that," Kris pointed to another guy who coincidentally have dark bruises on his face, well lets just say, it was pretty badly bruised. Lay looked at Kris in horror as Kris coolly ate his lunch.

 

One night, Luhan strangely called you to come down at Block X rooftop, the same place where both of you went steady. You erased all of the bad thoughts out of your heads but all you can think in your mind is, break break break. Even before you step out of your house, tears were already forming in your eyes but you keep it cool. No, Hana, no. Luhan will apologized to you that he ignored you and explained that Hyerin is his long-lost cousin. Yeah, yeah, that's it. You remind yourself.

You met Luhan at the rooftop and it was awkward. Luhan didn't know how to break the news to you but he wasn't nervous. He felt that you deserved it because you were cheating on him.

"Hana, I... I..." Before Luhan could finish his sentence, tears already came out of your eyes like nigara falls naturally. No, Luhan, no. I don't want to hear. You feel like cupping your ears right now.

"Let's... Break." Finally those words came out of Luhan with much difficulty. Luhan was also in the verge of tears. The girl he loved truly was now not his anymore. He loved Hyerin but it was only during his childhood days. He's together with Hyerin because he was angry. And right now, you. You were sobbing quietly. Tears were streaming down fast hearing those words coming out of his mouth.

"I'm with Hyerin, now." Luhan forced those hurtful words out as he turned and left the rooftop. You fell to your kneess. Crying like crazy. The place where both of you first were together is the place where both of you breakup. Luhan is so cruel. That moment when you can actually feel the pain in your chest from seeing or hearing something that breaks your heart. The pain was stronger than how you felt during Chen's death.

Amd being replaced. You swear that hurts more than a break up.

 

You went back home, your world crushed. Tears on your face, it never stops. Your mom weren't home as she went to the countryside to take care of your granparents. Right now, you need Tao. That freaking panda. You called him. Tao answered it and heard cries for you. He does not need words. He hung up the phone, grab his jacket and went to your house immediately. He climbed the tree next to your bedroom window and went inside your room (Tao always do that everytime he sneak into your house). He saw you crying on your bed in the dark, huffing and puffing. He came to you and embrace you in his warm hugs.

"Tao-ah, Luhan... Luhan..." You can't bring yourself to say the word 'break up'. Tao hushed you, understanding. Tao was mad but that's not the case. It was you. He need to comfort you.

"Tao-ah, wae? Why did he broke up with me? I... I feel like the whole world is crashing down on me... Tao-ah..." You wailed as Tao tried to hush you down.

"Hana, there are things we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know, we have to learn, and people we can't leave without but have to let go." Tao whispered. Being an emotional panda he is and hearing your uncontrollable cries, he cried with you too. You stopped cying and look at him.

"Ya, why are you crying?" You asked him.

"Waeyo? Can't I?" Tao asked ack.

"Ya, I'm the one who gone through breakup, not you!"

"Aish, just let me cry with my bestfriend, will you?" With that, both of them cried. Tao wanted to least your sadness and you were glad, but still crushed. It was a freaking horrible night. Tao, he was crying but he was angry at Luhan. Luhan's up to some tomorrow.

 

To be continued...