Chapter Six

Last Chance [Sequeal to Second Chances]

Days passed and Luhan and you had been a little distant towards each other. You don't know the reason why and EXO realised it too. Luhan will reply your text messages boringly, sometimes didn't even text back or answer your calls. He didn't wait for you after school or before school. He rarely even talks to you. He never seat with you or EXO during lunch. He will be spotted hanging around the new girl, Song Hyerin. You tried to brush the thoughts off that Luhan is cheating on you. You just think that Luhan needs to show the girl around, that's all.

 

On the other hand, Luhan was walking around the school with Hyerin. Hyerin was reminscening Luhan about their childhood days and Luhan was smiling like an idiot, remembering them. Luhan was still upset and angry with you for 'cheating' with him (A/N: omg lu why you so asdfghjkl ok sorry).

"Lu oppa, you know..." Hyerin stammered shyly.

"Hm?" Luhan raised a brow.

"I know you have a girlfriend already but honestly, I like you, oppa. You know, I was like thinking to ask if you could be my boyfriend but-"

"I will." Luhan interrupted. Hyerin eyes widened.

"Mwo?"

"I will be your boyfriend." Luhan said seriously.

"B-but you have Hana-"

"She secretly likes Sehun and maybe even dating him right now, so, yeah, why not. You are my childhood princess so yeah, I will be your boyfriend," Luhan showed her a fake smile. Hyerin was shocked but happy. She thought maybe it's okay since you were cheating on Luhan which is like so ing not true.

 

From then on, Luhan ignored you and went on dates with Hyerin. He was the one cheating on you, not you cheating on him. Coincidently, Luhan was bringing Hyerin on a date when you were also in the same area as them.

You were shopping alone, trying to calm your mind and not being sad that Luhan is ignoring you. Maybe, he's just having some men period or what, you never know. You were walking and walking when you saw two familiar faces. Very familiar faces. It was Luhan and Hyerin at an accessories shop. Luhan was smiling while putting on some cute headband on Hyerin's head. Not only that but after that, they were locking their fingers together. It was surely not pretense. You knew Luhan too well.

Whatever you were seeing now, it sure dissapoint you. Your heart, it feels like it just did a suicide while jumping off a plane. All kinds of negative emotions start to came to you. Tears was never an issue. It's your heart and mind. He was cheating on you. Luhan is cheating on me... You thought. And soon, a tear dropped. You walked away, feeling crushed. Crushed like ice, cold and broken. He was cheating on me... Luhan, how could you?

 

To be continued...