Chapter Eight

Last Chance [Sequeal to Second Chances]

The next day, Tao went back home at 6 morning because he want to bathe and get ready for school before you picking you up from your house. He was guilty for letting you be home alone but you don't really mind. You were grateful because Tao stay up till' 6 to comfort you (and cry). But the thing he didn't knew while he was away is that, you cut yourself. At the wrist.

Tao went to your house at 8 to fetch you. You were already standing at the porch. You forced yourself a smile upon seeing him. He quickly went to hugged you tight. You start to cry again. Tao released the hug and held you by the hands when he saw red long marks at your wrist. He studied it closer.

"Ya, Hana, what's this?" Tao asked, panicked.

"I cut myself." You sobbed.

"Why?" He growled. "I told you not to hurt yourself while I'm away, didn't I? What will the students react if they saw these? They will think you wanted attention!"

"Tao, I hate it when people think I cut because I want attention!" You cried. "What makes they think I want attention? I do this because... I want to feel alive for a couple of seconds... I woke up and... I want to die," Tao hugged you tighter.

"Stop crying, Hana. Let's go to school, alright? I'm here. Right here. I won't go anywhere." Tao said as he hold you hand and went to school together.

 

The news of you and Luhan's breakup was spread like a wildfire. You don't even know how they knew it but screw that. You were hurt. When you reached school, EXO came to your comfort.

"Noona, kwaenchanna?" Sehun asked worriedly.

"Broken. Useless. Alone. Clueless. Confused. Betrayed. Fragile. On the verge of tears. Depressed. Anxious. About to break down. Crushed. Defeated. Never good enough. I'm fine." You forced a smile, which make you want to cry. Tao held onto your hand tighter, signalling you to hold it and don't cry.

Then, speaking of the devil's devil, Luhan arrived in school, holding hands with Hyerin. Kris was glaring at him, about to punch his face like he said to Lay before but before he could, Tao had already pinned Luhan to the wall. Yay drama!

"What the , Luhan!?" Tao shouted. Luhan slapped Tao's hands away from his collar.

"What?" He shouted back.

"What? You ing asked me what? That girl, Kim Hana. She used to think you were amazing. She would have done anything for you. She never thought she would had to move on and find love somewhere else, but you. You, Luhan, broke her ing heart and she has to move on now." Tao growled. "And guess what's the amazing thing that she had given you, Luhan? She gave you a ing second chance. A second chance. And now, you crushed her world, you crushed her heart and guess what, too? She felt like she's not living all thanks to the ing almighty Luhan. Good job. I hate you." Tao growled one last time and left Luhan dumbfounded, hugging you who was crying listening to that. Hyerin was stunned. She felt guilty.

"But she cheated on me, Tao! How could you only blame me?" Luhan shouted back. Tao eyes widened, looking at you. You too, eyes widened. Tao glared at Luhan.

"She cheated me with Sehun! I heard her! She said she liked Sehun, too, when Sehun confessed to her!" Luhan shouted, tears already falling down his flawless face.

"ing hell, hyung!? Maybe you should have stayed longer because she said she liked me as a dongsaeng and she said... She love you!" Sehun interrupted. By now, Luhan was dumbfounded, crying. He was an idiot. Tao then brought you away and the rest of EXO leave Luhan alone too. Hyerin just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"I... I turned out to be a horrible person... And I have no one to blame but myself." Luhan whispered to himself.

 

To be continued...