The Past

Hate You....Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•••••••••••••••••••••••••Flashblack••••••••••••••••••••••••

you were walking home one late Saturday night. You had gotten caught up at work and since you couldn't afford a car and you lived nearby you always walked to and from work.

A guy grabbed you from behind and covered your mouth with his hand making it hard for you to scream for help. He dragged you to the park and threw you into the bushes.

He them got in top of you with lust in his eyes. He didn't even bother bother stopping your screaming or crying. No one would be able to hear you since no one walked by the park at this time of night.

**

The police station was quiet except for your quiet sobbing. You had already made your declaration and the police had arrested the guy who you.

One police guy approached you and handed you a coffee and he looked at you with pity and a hint of disgust. You took the coffee and generously thanked him although he didn't deserve it. You were raised to always use manners no matter how rude someone is to you.

One police man had only given you his cost to wear since your clothes had been ripped. The only clothing item that was wearable was your underwear since your bra had been thrown somewhere and you couldn't find it in your haste search.

You were rescued by a guy who for some reason was passing by the park and heard you. He had called the cops and pulled the guy off you  and beat him.

The cops got there and arrested him and next thing you knew you were sitting at the station. You didn't feel safe or anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter