First Meeting

Hate You....Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Walking home one day Lily ran into a tall guy in all black. At first you thought he was a robber but as you studied his facial features you noticed that he was too handsome. He was tall, slim, muscular, had black hair, and reminded you a lot of a panda. Confused you just stared him not noticing you we're making him uncomfortable. Suddenly he grabs your arm and runs away. Confused you follow him until he takes you into a dark alley. Your mind immediately reacts and you try to run away. It's no use as his grip on your arm is very strong and you can't break away. As you were absorbed in your thoughts you didn't notice you were pinned to the wall until you felt something cold and hard on your back. 

"Umph" was all you were capable of saying at that moment. Opening your eyes you saw the panda guy directly in front if you. Your eyes went wide as your thoughts went wild. 

'Oh no! I barely had my first kiss last week and now I'm going to get and lose my ity!!! What did I do to deserve this???' Unconsciously tears started sliding down your cheeks and you started to sob surprising Tao.

Before he could say anything to comfort you yelling and footsteps were able to be heard. Luckily Tao had dragged you to the middle of the alley behind a vehicle.

"!! I should've never dragged you along with me! All I've down is drag you into something you don't belong." Tao said to himself.

You just stared at him while your sobbing and tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter