Ferris Wheel

I'll Change You

“nnh …” Daehyun let out a restricted moan, with his eyes closed. Yongguk’s mouth gaped wide open before he smacked the brunette guy in the head. “Will you please stop making those fake moans!” Yongguk hissed before glaring at the guy which was rubbing his head. “Everyone is looking at us!” He groaned before he kicked the younger’s knee beneath the table. “Yah! People who hears my moans gets instantly , but you … what the hell is wrong with your hormones!?!” Daehyun gasped in disbelief as if it’s really normal to be every second.

Yongguk covered his face with his right palm, wanting to just disappear when the crowd around them, which is all normal couple, started looking at them. “For some reason i believe what you just said.” He whispered low enough for just the two of them to hear. He then moved his hand and pointed around them with his pointing finger. “Look everyone is staring at us, and well some of them are really touching themselves.” He sighed before throwing a glare at the somewhat satisfied youngster. “See, now I have to take responsibility right~?” He sang before slowly pushing himself away from the table, he’s about to stand up but Yongguk stopped him. “You. No ing. Today. Sit.” He said which the younger one quickly obeyed.

“Okay, I asked you to date me because I want to change you!” He said which made Daehyun scoff in annoyance. “I thought you want some public in a much public and crowded place in the bar.” He mumbled with his arms crossed, soft lips pouting and eyes looking at the side. “Will you please just stop talking about ing for a day!?” He hissed but the other one just laughed softly before placing his elbow on the table and his chin on his palm. “Okay fine, you’re lucky that you’re interested for some reason or else I would have already ignored your texts and calls.” He swished his hand in the air like a diva.

[[Flashback.]]

“Date!??” Daehyun gasped really dramatically which made Yongguk’s brows twitch in annoyance. “Will you please stop exaggerating things….” He mumbled lowly as Daehyun slowly let his arms fall on his side. He balanced his weight with his heels while waiting Yongguk to explain more about his sudden outburst of ‘Date’.

“First of all, I’m not asking you for a date because I’m interested in you or something like that, I guess I just want to straighten you, it’s for your own good!” Yongguk explained with full of enthusiasm. His fingers on his chin, his head bobbing as the words of someone really mature escape his lips. Daehyun played with his eyebrows, raising one of them at a time, as a sign that he’s not interested with whatever nonsense Yongguk was saying. “You’re making things really difficult for me, Jung Daehyun.”

“Why do you even care about me? About my life and about my health!?” Daehyun asked with a sense of mockery in his voice. “By any chance that you really found me attractive and you’re just hiding it, hmm??” he said with a sly smile on his face, Yongguk was instantly irritated by this face of his. “Will you please stop thinking things that will never … ever happen!” He shook his head and turned away.

“Fine, I’ll go with that date of yours~” Daehyun said with a i-don’t-care voice.  Yongguk quickly turned around with a very bright smile on his face. He quickly fished his phone out of his pockets and almost ran towards him. “Give me your number and I’ll send you a message tomorrow~” he said, a bit too cheerful than he supposed to be. “Aren’t you a bit excited about this? I knew it you’re just playing hard to get!” Daehyun gritted his teeth with his left brow rising and falling with every second. “just give it to me…” Yongguk tiredly said, really tired from restraining his urge to punch some sense into this conceited man.

[[ End of Flashback ]]

“Just this day, please be a normal human for just a day!” Yongguk stood up and pulled Daehyun along with him. “Where are we going?” he asked but Yongguk paid no heed to this and just started walking away from the café towards a shop for cotton candies. “Let’s eat those~” Yongguk grinned before pulling Daehyun towards it, unconsciously intertwining their fingers with each other. Yongguk seemed to be oblivious about the act that he did, but it has a different effect on Daehyun, all throughout the walk, he’s staring at their hands.

“Ajussi, two bags of cotton candies please~” He said before he took his hand back from Daehyun’s hand to get some coins and bills in his pocket. The ajussi looked at them before smiling and started packing two balls of cotton candies in the bags. “My my, couples have really changed these years, I guess love really doesn’t care about gender.” His small old voice made Daehyun scoff. “Ajussi, Love doesn’t even exist~” He sang which earned him a dose of Yongguk’s glare.

Daehyun’s eyes widened and shrugged when he met his glare. Yongguk turned away and started talking to the old man. “Ajussi, I agree love doesn’t know any gender.” He laughed deeply before he take the bags and paid for it. “Thanks ajussi, we’re going to resume our date now~” He bit one of the plastic bag while the other he gave it to Daehyun. “You’re actually agreeing with what that old geezer said? Tell me the truth Yongguk, do you really love me?” Daehyun asked with a hint of awkwardness in his voice. Yongguk turned and he took the bag of cotton candy out of his mouth. “I don’t.”

~*~

“L-let’s pass that ride … p-please.” The almighty flirt Daehyun slowly walked backwards as the screams of the riders echoed in his hears. He’s now staring at a ride where a big boat was rocking back and forth, and then sideways. Yongguk laughed his heart out seeing the brave Daehyun to chicken out in just a really easy right like this. “Oh come on, we’re in a date right now!” Yongguk hissed and pulled him towards the booth. And after that, all we can hear was Daehyun’s agonizing scream. –sigh-

“I … will never ride something like that … EVER AGAIN!” Daehyun gasped, his hands on his knees, his back arched and his eyes nailed on the floor. Yongguk was patting his back, sometimes rubbing it to ease Daehyun’s fast breathing. “Oh stop being a fussy.” He grinned ending it with a loud smack on Daehyun’s back which made the younger one winced in pain.

All throughout the day, all they did was ride rides, enter the haunted house, eat lunch, mid lunch, another lunch, desserts, and pre dinner, all because of Daehyun’s endless stomach. Yongguk’s shoulders deflated as he stared at his almost-empty wallet. Daehyun for some reason didn’t mention any kind of words that has any connection with the word ‘’ all they did was to have fun like what Yongguk wants.

Yongguk did everything he can to at least plant some nice memories to Daehyun’s filled mind, and he’s succeeding really well. But still, words and actions are different, Daehyun sometimes founds his hand slowly snaking around Yongguk’s body, which makes Yongguk swat it all throughout the day. “I can’t help it, it’s a habit of mine!” Daehyun explained about his sudden touches and skinships. “…. Do I have to chain your hands to stop you!?” Yongguk groaned in frustration, expecting a much more mature reaction from him was a big mistake because after saying that Daehyun smirked, a very inappropriate smirk. “Oh … S& ---“ “STOP!”

~^~

Night had already brushed the orange skies away, their last ride is the ferris wheel. Daehyun almost chickened out because of the height but Yongguk managed to drag him inside the cart, by carrying him on his shoulder. They sat on different seats, sitting on each side of the cart. The ferris wheel’s turn was really slow, or maybe it’s just them. The light from the ground was slowly fading making the only source of light is the small bulbs attached in the metal bars of the ride. Yongguk was staring at Daehyun who is staring at the scenery outside. For some reason Daehyun calmed down.

“… When I was a kid, I was ually abused by my fake father.” Daehyun started still his eyes fixated on the darkness of the world outside. Yongguk really focused his attention to the male who started talking about his past. Daehyun continued his story. “Everyday … I lived the life of his slave, different men entering me, every … single day.” He let out a small sigh which made a clear smoke of white from his lips to the mirror. “Every day that’s my life and I somewhat got used to it, to the point where I thought that is really normal like breathing.”

“My fake father died because of some ual disease he got from being a bastard and , luckily I still don’t have one, but then we don’t know what might happen in the future, maybe after this fake date.” He caressed his arms slowly feeling the coldness of the temperature. “What do you think, I’m really pathetic right?” He let out a defeated laugh before he closed his eyes.

The cart rocked a bit which startled Daehyun. He saw Yongguk slowly moving towards him. He sat beside him and pulled him into a hug. “You … you’re too nice … you shouldn’t be nice to a like me, I might infect you with my dirtiness and …” “You’re not a … remember that.” His voice deeply boomed in Daehyun’s ears.

“You know … my sister is like you.” Yongguk started which made Daehyun look at him. They both looked at each other’s eyes, completely suffocating them. Yongguk flashed out a smile but that smile holds sadness, really different from his usual gummy smiles. “My sister died in a disease she got from spending too much activities in beds … she’s not a , but … that’s what people called her. She worked as a hostess in a club, just to feed me and my twin.” Yongguk slowly took his hand off from Daehyun and placed it on his own knees. “Even though I can see that she’s in pain from the judging looks of the people around her, she didn’t give up and continued providing us food on our tables and a roof above our head.” Yongguk continued while Daehyun listened.

“I wanted to rescue you from the future you might have if you continue sleeping with different men and women every night, I … I like to save you.” He turned to him and smiled. Sadness had already dispersed from his eyes and is now replaced by a soft tint of hope and things. “So … will you let me save you?” He asked, his voice was a bit shaky but it’s clear for Daehyun, it almost felt like he was hearing an angel’s song. “Sure …” was what he answered, a simple word which the elder smile again.

The ferris wheel had already finished half of its turn and only the other half remains till their date ends. “You know … I read something really interesting in the net.” Yongguk once again broke the comfortable silence between them. Daehyun blinked twice before tilting his head on the side. “They said that if you put two depressed or well sad people inside a room, and if they started telling their stories and comforted each other, those two strangers might fell in love.” Daehyun let out a chuckle. “Do you really believe that ?” Daehyun asked before shaking his head. “Well … I don’t, it’s really foolish to think that a mere day can change people’s heart, but then it all changed today.” Daehyun snapped and turned to him. He was about to say something but then it was cut when Yongguk kissed him, his kiss was different from the buddies he kissed, it’s warm and nice instead of sloppy and rough.

It was just a chaste small kiss, they quickly parted away leaving Yongguk in a madly blushing state. He scratched the tip of his lip with his own finger and became really  awkward, which made Daehyun laugh. “Hmm I guess it’s okay to believe in that kind … of foolishness…” Daehyun shyly answered back which made Yongguk smile really wide. “REALLY??” Yongguk quickly pulled him in a very tight hug which made the other one asking for air. “S-stop c-can’t b-breathe!” Daehyun tapped Yongguk’s shoulders.

When they both parted away, Yongguk once again stole a kiss from him which only lasted a millisecond, their lips just grazed on each other. “Oh right …. Uhhmmm …” Yongguk suddenly became uneasy which made Daehyun furrow his brows. “What is it?” Yongguk slowly leaned down and whispered something to Daehyun. “Can I still take your offer?” Yongguk shyly asked which made Daehyun raise his brow, “What off--- …. Ohh …. Ohhh!!” Daehyun was confused at first but then finally understood what he’s trying to ask. “You sneaky fox, I knew it no one can really resist my charms~” Daehyun smiled, really satisfied from the sudden question of his new found friend and prospective lover.

 




FInally finished this!

The plot went really different from how i planned it in the beginning but ... oh well.

I guess it's safe to say that everyone here knows what Yongguk was asking X_X

<<< Get a room please!!

 

Good night!!