Date me !

I'll Change You

 

 

If only stares can strip a person out of its clothes, Yongguk would have been right now. Yongguk turned the stool away from the crowd towards the bar. He placed his elbows there with his hand on his forehead. “Water please.” Yongguk sighed as the bartender walked away to prepare his order. Yongguk was sure if only not because of his glares, the guys around him would have already pounced at him and gave him a night he wouldn’t forget.

“Damn that Himchan, he dragged me all the way here only to be left alone to flirt with some guys in the dance floor? Unbelievable.” Yongguk hissed and turned. The bartender there finally came back with a glass of water. He took the glass when the bartender placed it on his table. When he was about to take a sip, he felt a warm hand on his thigh caressing it. “.” He cursed as he jump up after placing the glass back to the table, there he saw a brunette smiling slyly. “Care to spend the night somewhere else?” Yongguk closed his eyes, stopping the urge to punch the out of the brunette’s face. “I don’t sleep with strangers so buzz off.” He slapped his hand away which made the other one pout. “Oh please, I’m sure after this night you would be looking for me~” He sang before standing up from his seat to circle Yongguk.

“What the … are you a !” Yongguk hissed, the bartender turned and raised a brow, but Yongguk just waved his hand at him before grabbing the brunette’s hand to take him away from the crowded bar, also leaving his and a flirt friend.

Beside the bar there lies a dark alley, completely devoid of light and sound. Yongguk harshly shove him inside, the younger one flinched and quickly grabbed his reddened wrist. “You’re so rough … I like it.” Another advancement was made by the courageous brunette but it was stopped with Yongguk’s deep voice. “What’s your name?” The other one stopped, instead of advancing, he just leaned his back on the cold wall with his arms crossed and an annoyed face. “Jung Daehyun ..” He whispered. “Yongguk … Bang Yongguk.” The other one said while holding his hand out. Daehyun smirked and quickly grabbed the older by the hand and placed it on his own crotch. “Ahh there.” Daehyun softly moaned, Yongguk’s eyes shot up as he quickly tugged his own hand back. “Are you that ually frustrated!!” He shouted, which made the other one glare at him. “Oh please I know you want me too, let’s just skip the talking and go directly to the ing part!” Daehyun walked towards him again which sent Yongguk (for the first time) retreating back.

“Don’t tell me you’re a bottom? With that built and face? Wow.” Daehyun smirked more, crackling his knuckles. But because of that Yongguk stopped retreating, Daehyun stopped also finally feeling the dominating aura of the older one. “You shouldn’t just with someone you just met.” Daehyun’s mouth fell on the floor, he was seriously shaken by the words he just heard from the older one. He placed his hand over his mouth as he laughed his heart out. “S-seriously!? You, saying things like that!!?? Not so cool man pfft.” Daehyun once again let out a fit of laughter. “Hey! I’m dead serious here, you shouldn’t just everyone because you have the urge to do so.”

Daehyun’s face fell serious, he raised a brow and quickly pounced at the older one. He pushed him on the wall with all of his weight, the sudden force made the older one groan. “! What t----“ His words were cut when Daehyun placed his hand inside Yongguk’s pants giving his little one a small rub. “Don’t ing lecture me about how to drive my life, if I want to someone, i will him.” He whispered on his ears before pulling back. Daehyun smirked and his own palm. “Hmm you’re tasty.” Daehyun walked away leaving a much dumfounded Yongguk. But before the other guy left his sight, he quickly ran towards him, pulling him by the shoulder. “YOU! DATE ME NOW!”

 

 


A/N

Okay so i'm leaving you guys with a very short update since i'm really struggling on how to continue this ..

First problem ... : I don't know but i i really rewrote this chapter so many times, first it was supposed to be Dae and Bang make out time in the cubicle but then i deleted it and replaced it with a toned down fluffiness but the i changed it into this update ..

Second Problem : I'm really sorry if Daehyun acts like a here!! OTL i swear i don't mean to be like that but after watching the gifs on how he drool over Jongup A super DaeJong shipper once but now BangUp and reading fanfics where Daehyun is like that, i really can't change his image now inside my head so yeah i'm sorry OTL

Third problem : You saw the no i put in the description? i'm starting to reconsider it, because BangDae shouts for inside my head ... OTL

PLEASE HELP ME !! ENLIGHTEN MY FREAKING MIND WITH YOUR RADIANCE MY DEAR READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS T_T