The Wind Beneath His Hair.

My little Lion.

  It was morning when KiKwang's alarm clock started ringing, then he will begin his routine. Or rather, his new routine. Two weeks have passed since the last encounter with that girl.

"What was her name again?"

  Two weeks. Too much time, especially for him. Two weeks without going after girls on the internet. What any normal person would find it great! But not him. No, for him was something strange Something, unusual. What was happening? First he makes a date with a young girl, something completely normal. But then came that boy. He had spoiled everything for Kikwang. In a minute, his thoughts were only sleep with that girl, on the other, he couldn't stop imagining that boy's smile. "It's a man!" He thought, but he couldn't stop thinking about him.

- Today you come out of my thoughts!

  The young man got out of bed and threw himself on the floor, beginning a sequence of 100 crunches. After it ends, stretched and put on an outfit of exercise, and then went into the kitchen. Prepared a vitamin and grabbed a fruit. Fed, he put his ipod at maximum volume and left for their morning exercise.

  It was a beautiful morning. The sky was a beautiful clear blue, the breeze that beat was still a bit cold, but pleasant, and was mixed with the smell of coffee coming from the neighbors house. Birds sang in a beautiful symphony and synchronized, but Kikwang was hearing something else. Yes .. Vivaldi's Spring.

  As he ran through the park, made movements with his hands as if conducting an orchestra. Slowly moving his hands to the right and then left. He was a conductor of an invisible orchestra. And in his thoughts, he played for the boy. With these thoughts, he ended up let out a silly smile.

  But it was already two weeks that he did not see the boy, and every day at five o'clock in the afternoon, he sat on a bench that was in front of the ice cream store and waited. He waited the boy appear. But he didn't, and if he did, Kikwang haven't noticed. But ... how? Kikwang had memorized the boy's face. So much so that he had drawn up him. There was draws in several ways: Seriously, smiling, looking at him, looking for anywhere, he leaving the ice cream store, he whispering in his ear ... But everything was hidden. KiKwang had given up after two weeks without any results.

  He had not realized, but he was already running for an hour, and was completely sweaty. Tired, he decided to take a break and sit beneath a tree. He let out a brief sigh and closed his eyes. Started humming the music, with that typical silly smile of him. He was so focused on the music that he did not realize that someone had removed his earphone.

- You really like Vivaldi, hm?

When he heard that sweet voice, Kikwang turned quickly and saw the boy's face.

The boy of the ice cream shop.

His heart started beating desperately and he began to tremble. Again it was that same way when the boy turned to him, and now, his face was so close to him. He was so close to his lips. But this time, something was different about him.

- ... blonde? - He laughed and put his head in his hand. - You are blonde ...

- Yeah, I discolor. - The boy laughed. - What's the problem?

- None. - KiKwang tried to avoid looking at him, he was red with shame. - But ... what a coincidence, you here ...

- Ah! It's the way to my work.

- Work? - KiKwang asked. With the answer he would know how to find the boy. - Where do you work?

The boy smiled and left his bike on the grass, sitting beside KiKwang.

- It is a music store here close.

- That in front of a pet shop?

- Yep.

Bingo! Now he knew where the boy worked. Now, when he want to stalker the boy, he just needed to go there. Simple.

- Now I know why you have good taste for music!

- Hehe. - The boy laughed. - It's from my family... just singers and people who work with music... And I'm going to be a singer too! I'm studing for that!

- Really? That's amazing!

 "Ah, a musician. I already can see you singing me something romant... WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH I AM THINKING?!"

- Yeah... it is!

They stood in silence for a few minutes until, shyly, Kikwang said:

- So long-... How do you remember me?

The boy took a hand to his lips, hiding his laughter, and then he looked at KiKwang.

- You are unforgettable ...

He froze when he listened to that. Again... those strange sensations. His heart started beating fast, and he felt a shiver run through his whole body, going from head to toe. He was speechless, he did not know what to say. He wanted to say something, but only breath went out of his mouth.

- ... after all, is not everybody who confuses Spring with Autumn. Honestly, they are very different!

He sighed. He could not avoid a silly smile coming out of his lips.
The reflection of the sun was in the eyes of the boy, making him stay with a beautiful sheen. At that moment, Kikwang wanted to have a paper and pencil at hand, 'cause he wanted draw that perfect moment where the
the wind beneath his hair move them in the same sway that the leaves of the trees.

It was as if the world had stopped, and they only exist in and the wind beating their hair. His heart was still beating fast, but it was not of the race. It was to be there side by side with that boy. "That feeling again ... is strange ... but ... good ... "

- What is it? - The boy stared at Kikwang, with a smile.

- H-hm?

- You looking at me! Lost something? - He laughed. - I know I'm beautiful, but as soon you spend all my beauty!

Both laughed. Kikwang was flushed, he did not know what to say in his presence, did not know what to do ...

- Well .. I gotta go.

The young man stood up and wiped the grass of black pants. Kikwang didn't that, he wanted to stay with him. Of course not! He wanted to stand beside him as much as possible. "BUT IT'S A BOY" he thought.

- B-but ... already? - Stammered, as he always did when he was nervous. - So early ...

The boy was lifting his bike and smiled at Kikwang. "What's his problem? Excessive joy? He never stops smiling ... "

- Early, yes. But I'm already late for work! - He climbed on the bike and prepared to ride. - So ... until another coincidence!

-Wait! - Kikwang shouted. - I do not know your name!

The boy already moving away, shouted;

- Yang!

- Yang what?!

- Yang Yoseob!