Who is that boy?

My little Lion.

"Boring... why did I came 2 hours earlier?"

  Kikwang was sitting on a bench in the park, watching the time goes by. It was five o'clock, and he was there, thinking about the person he was going to meet. They've met online, on a date page. But... what was he thinking? That we would find the love of his life on the internet? "I must be very desperate..." he thought.

- Heeey! I'm sorry! Am I late?

  Like a stone thrown into water, he undid his thoughts and returned to the real world. He looked to her and smiled. She was dressed in a short yellow dress with a pair of black leggings underneath. Her brown hair was loose and a little messy because of the wind. Her cheeks were flushed, she seemed to have just run a marathon.

- Hey... no, you're not... I just got here.

"Lier."

  He was there for two hours waiting for her... but she weren't late! He loved to stay on the park thinking about the life... thinking that, later that girl will be just one more that he would take to bed. He could not do anything, he was like this, full of lust. And he never found the perfect girl for him, but he didn't care, he was having fun, meeting all those girls... one day a redhead, other, a blond... even a pink hair girl.

- Awn, that's good! So... where are we going, oppa?

"To my bed, hehe."

- Do you like ice cream? - He answered with an innocent smile on his pretty face. - I know a good place right here that sells a good and delicious one!

The girl smilled and claped her hands. - Awwwwn! I love, oppa! Let's go there, then

  "She is cute"  he thought. Of course she is cute, he only take the prettier girls of that site. And he was handsome... the girls were atracted by him... and what he liked to do with they? It was always the same. He seduced them, then asked the girl out, pay an Ice cream for her, and after, take the girl to his house and... well... you must know...  
   He got up from the bench and started to walk with her by his side. She started do talk about something, the boy tries to demonstrate some interested, but it was hard... he really didn't gave a damn. He was more interested in get laid. It was already a week since the last time, and he needed. He didn't know why, but he needed.       Kikwang was watching the people go by, he did not want to face the girl, he just let her alone talking, and she did not seem to realize this. He sighed and smiled at her.

- Really?

She smilled back to him and kept talking.

- And you, KiKwang oppa, what are you doing these holidays?

-Oh!- He
thought for a moment, would not answer "slept with little girls like you.", that would be kind of ... embarrassing. - I. .. I do not know ... I spent a lot of time at home ... err ... playing video games ... very exciting my vacation, hm?

The girl laughed.
- Aish, oppa! You don't think you are a little bit older to play video games?

"No for you..."

- Aaaawn! What a beautiful place!

  Like a fine gentleman, KiKwang opened the door for the girl and then entered the establishment. It was a beautiful place, with a very beautiful Christmas decorations, some with flashing Christmas lights.
KiKwang sighed, he was afraid that the place was packed, after all, was a hot afternoon.

- There. - He pointed. - Sit down I'll make our request. You will want what flavor of ice cream?

- Hmm .. Chocolate! - She smiled and went to sit at the place he had pointed.

  There were two people in the line, so he waited for his turn. The music were music playing, a song that KiKwang knew well, a classical one. Ah, yes, Vivaldi. He is KiKwang's favorite musician . He recognized the song and then, his thoughts escaped from his mind.

-Vivaldi ... Autumn ... I love this song.

-Actually ... it's spring.

The boy in his front had spoken over his shoulder in a half tone down, trying not to get involved in what the other spoke.

- Oh, It's ... You are right. - KiKwang answered. - Vivaldi is my favorite ... I feel a little embarrassed for having mistaken the season.

It happens. - Replied the other. - At least you didn't not confuse with Mozart.

- Hahaha! That's a bit impossible to me. I like him too!

KiKwang smiled. He was trying to see the other boy's face, he was completely with his back to Kikwang. But to his surprise, the boy turned and began to observe him.

- Then, you are the frist person that I know that can do this.

KiKwang froze for a moment. What was that? His heart began to beat faster more than usual. He had never felt his heart like this, just when he returned from his morning run. His hands had started to shake and he almost had dropped his cell phone. His mouth was slightly open, ready to drop words, words that could not leave your lips at all. That face ... That smile ... That eyes ... That hear ... Who was that boy, and he had left Kikwang that way?

"What the hell is going on?"

When
he finally came out of the shock, it was the of the boy's to be answered. "Who are you?" Kikwang wanted to ask, but courage was little. The boy had asked something, something that Kikwang had not heard right, 'cause, like aways, he was sunk in his own thoughts.

- Sir, what is your order? - The young cashier asked.

He had barely noticed that was already in his turn.

-I ...

-Ask for lemon with strawberry topping. You will not regret it.

That boy ... he had barely known him and he was whispering things on his ears.

- And if I do?

"Whaaaaaat. Why am I listening to him?"

- Than I will pay you some other ice cream day. - The boy laughed and walked away.

Kikwang followed the boy with his eyes going out of the restaurant.

"Who are you ...?"

His eyes passed by the table where was the girl he was dating, she smiled and waved to the young man. He smiled back at her and turned to the attendant.

-It will be a chocolate and...  the other... - He hesitated for a moment. - ... lemon with strawberry topping ...

The girl typed something on the computer, he didn't pay attention on her. He was disoriented. Felt lost. He looked back at the door and saw that the boy was no longer there. With a small sigh, he turned to the attendant and handed over the money, she said something, he had only agreed and went to another table to get ice cream.

Already with ice cream in hand, he returned to the table where the young girl was waiting.

-Sorry for the delay ...

-That's okay, oppa! - With a smile, she looked KiKwang's ice cream.- Oooh! That look's delicious!

- I don't know... I've never tasted before. Here, yours.

Gently, he placed the ice cream in front of her and then he sat down. He couldn't stop thinking about the boy. And the biggest question going through his mind was "Why?". It was a boy. Any one. A random person that he had met.

"He must be new in town..." he thought. "Maybe he needs new friends and ...

-HMMM! It's delicious!

Kikwang looked at her. It was not the same anymore. She was not the cutest, she was no longer beautiful. She had no longer that cute aegyo.
Who was she really?

He looked at his own ice cream and remembered the boy's face. "You will pay me another ice cream. I want to know who you are." Than, he took the spoon and took a bit of ice cream, leading to the mouth.

Magic.

That flavor was something sublime. It was a mixture of sweet strawberry and bitter lemon. It was like two things that complete each other, the sweet and the bitter part. The sun and the moon. The boy, sweet and gentle, and KiKwang, lustful and loveless.

-Oppa! Then here ... were are we going, hm?

Kikwang looked at the ice cream and then at her, with a sigh and a little upset, replied:

- I... I have one last job to deliver... and I have to finish it today... I think that our meeting will be here, beautiful.
 

"What. The. Hell. Am. I. Doing?"