왜 이제와서 이러니?(why are you doing this now?)

The Other Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want, Himchan?"

 

 

I glare at the jerk in front of me.

"Why are you clinging on to YoungJae so much?"

"Clinging? I'm being friendly! Besides what does that have to do with you? It's none of your busi-"

"Yes it is!" I flinch as Himchan yells. I pull my arm away.

"No... It doesn't... Not anymore." I run away before my tears begin to fall. I barely make it to the library and run off to the poetry section. I slide down the wall and clench my chest. I cover my mouth in hopes to muffle my sobs.

 

"____? What happened?" I look up and gasp. I quickly wipe away my tears and get up.

"It's nothing important, YoungJae." I say as I force a smile on my face. He frowns and pulls me into a hug. My eyes widen.

"You don't have to hold it in," he clears his throat," you can cry on my shoulder."

"I'm fine, YoungJae, thanks though," I say, smiling sadly.

 

"Then, will you tell me what's really going on between you and Himchan?" My eyes lock onto YoungJae's as I shift uncomfortably.

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"I-I... I want to know ____." I blush as he grabs ahold of my hand. I gulp as I look into his eyes.

"Himchan and I aren't cousins." I notice his expression change to shock.

"But... Hyosung... Himchan.. They."

"Himchan lied to her. He... He was the guy who broke my heart." I say sorrowfully as I look away from YoungJae. I gasp as I feel his cold fingers brush against my cheek.

"I'm always here for you, ____." I blush as he smiles gently to me. I hear someone slam books on a table nearby.

 

"Omo! ____ and YoungJae! Aren't you guys looking lovey dovey," Zinger unnie says as she winks at us coyly. I frantically push YoungJae away, causing him to scowl.

"Zinger noona! We were getting to the good part!" he says as he pinches my cheek. I playfully hit his arm.

"Aish!! YoungJae Pabo! Hajima!" I say as I pout. I blush as Zinger unnie clears .

"Hmm, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone!" she says excitedly and runs away, leaving us, two red-faced juniors, behind. YoungJae clears his throat and looks away in hopes of hiding his blushing face.

"So... ____? Can I walk you to your class?" he asks scratching the back of his neck.

"Um... Sure?" I say, biting my lip. I smile as we walk out of the library to the literature building. I frown as we notice Himchan waiting outside my classroom. I notice YoungJae look at me.

 

"Do you want me to... Uh..." I giggle as he stumbles with his words.

"I'm ok YoungJae! I got this!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter