Late for class.

Intelligent and dumb.

Chrrrppppp. The sound of bird tweeting entered the backgroun. It's morning and the sky is clear blue. Still half awake, im unable to see what the situation is like.

Riiinnnng Rinnnng. 

I hear a strange ringing sound.

Rinnnnng Rinnnng.

It repeats again.Chhh. I don't have time for this, i say to myself and dig myself further in my duvet.

Riinnng.

Arrrghhh what is it!!! i get up pissed. It takes me a few minutes to realize its a phone. I rush to it and pick it up.

'YAH! LEE TAEMIN! WHERE ARE YOU?'

'OMO. Who is this? How do you know my name?' I start panicking.

'You SEEKKKKIII. Get to class now! I'm you're freaking manager, i just got a phone call saying you're not in class'

'I have a manager?'

'Yes, your appa hired me ages ago. Since the day you wanted to become an idol!'

'Do i have to be an idol?'

'Oh my Fuuuu- Look, just get into class will you! You're already in the celtic dorms, do you want to move to the norman dorms?'

'I come with the name KI BUM. KEY SUNBAE FOR YOU'he adds.

This school just keeps bringing up histrocial era's that i cant keep up with.

'i dont even know where my class is' i replied

' I'll come pick you up. You best be dressed.'

Tuuuuuuuut. The phones been put down. i need to get dressed. AND QUICK!

I rush here and there trying to find my trousers,and then finally, i hear a knock on the door.

Jeez he is here QUICK.

I open the door to find a girl standing.

'Can i help you? Oh keyy!' I mistook her.

'Huh? Is Im yoona there?'

'I dont know she told me not to bother her'

'Cant you check?' She looked in a hurry.

'YOONA' i shout looking at the room. No one responds.

'Shes not here. Why?'

'She's bunking somewhere then!'

'Who are you?' I start wondering.

'Me? I'm Sooyoung' She replies.

Then in the distance i see a young man walking towards my dorm. So stylish and fashonable. Who is THAT? I wondered. With perfect hair and big sunglasses. He looked amazing.

'Yah! You ready?' he shouts.

Omg Dont tell me. That is my manager??? OMO :3 I go fan girling over him with Sooyoung.

Even Sooyoung has a good taste, as her eyes sparkle as he walks closer. I cant help but smile.

'You're key sunbae!' She shouts. Oh? she already knows him.

Oh. I thought i could have a chance. She is really pretty. Whatever.

'Yes thats me, you know me?' He ask to her.

'Ye, sunbae. (AFTER ALL YOU'RE MY CRUSH) ' She whisper and starts giggling.

Key just stares, confused.

'Taemin, you ready to go?'

'Go to class yeaahh'

'No. Go shopping.'

'Yeahh- WHut.?'