Chapter 2. Yoona. Isn't she wonderful?-NOT.

Intelligent and dumb.

Yoona's pov.

Standing, anticipating for an awnser. The principal looked at me. I glared into his eyes.

'You're an honor student Im yoona.'

I nodded.

'But you are a very fragile person.'

I studied his face, to try and find out what he ment.

'You are very fragile person, and im very worried for you. You've survived a lot of burden, but you are not strong enough to continue. im scared what it might lead to.'

Still, unable to understand his words, i fought back.

'I'll be fine sir. After all i've come here so far.' 

A long yawning sigh took place.

'You dont understand me yet. You can go back now'

Sebasitan opened the door and guided me to leave. 

You are a fragiale person. What did he mean?

 

Taemin's Pov.

Im back here again. in the room, imprisoned with someone i dont know who i still dont know where is. might as well take a tour. 

Looking here and there, i could see this place was tidied and spotless. Girly, but not much possesions around. i entered my room, which was painted in a whisk of violent red and stripes of white. i went in and jumped onto the bed and relaxed my aching back. Jeez, do all posh lords have to live with posh girls? WAIT! I jumped back onto my but and brainstormed. Irine said im going to be sharing this dorm with a girl. While krystal said Celtic dorms is full of delinquints. OTTOKKKE? What do i do??? What if i had to live with a rich yakuza??? What if he holds a gun to my face? NOOOOOOO.

Creaaak. Bamn, Creeak, BAM.

Omo! IS THERE A BURGLER IN THE DORM? OMO!!!! What do i do? 

Suddenly, i started picturing a hell lots of stupid scenes.

What if;- Its a freaking yakuza armed with lost of knives and baseball hat, searching for the girl yakuza? and then he walks into my room sees me in my pjs and CENCORED.NOOOO! MY YOUTH! MY INNOCENCE! APPA, TAKE ME BACK HOME!!!

No. Taemin! You have to be strong! You can do this, com'on Allmighty Taemin, Lets bring this yakuza DOWN :D

I searched my cabinates and strangley found a large pipe lying around. Must be a man drawer. Such random things in there. I took the pipe and weilded it as a sword. Slowly i aproached the door. Open it. LOOK LEFT. LOOK Right. LOOK FOWARD. Nothing. 

Could i be hearing things? No. ITS too strange for that to happen. 

I continued walking foward. And in my vision a door was left open, with ajar gap. Hang on. I never went in there. Must be the Yakuza.

I raced foward, before the yakuza had the time to take any knives out,  open the door and jump kicked what ever figure that stood infront of me.

BAMN,

We had crashed.

'Eruugh-' Some noise strruggled to breathe below me. I look down, Holy its Kyrstal?

I get back on my foot. 'Sorry! I thought you were a Yakuza!' I Bowed, scared of the consiqunces.

She gets up and dust of her clothes as if i had spread my bacteria on her.

'Krystal? You okay?' I asked, worried.

She faced up and darted her eyes on me.

 

 

Yoona's Pov.

What on earth- This dickhead who just side kicked me. I darted my eyes on him, peircing his eyes with a strong glare. He glanced away trying to avoid my hwak eyes.

'No.' i said.

'Hm?' He responded.

'No. I'm not okay. And Who is Krystal?'

'You! You're Krystal!'

'Excuse me? Try telling me who i am again!' I burst in anger.

'You must be! you look like her and got her anger.' he blurted stupidly and confused.

'Well sorry. I cannot relate to this girl you think i am. My name is not Krystal. its IM YOONA.'

'But-'

'Anyways why are you in MY dorm?'

'Ohhh!' He sighed in relief as if he solved a mystery.

'huh?'

'So you're the girl'

'What?' 

He giggled.

'Whats so funny sherlock? What the hell is going on?'

'Oh, you dont know.' He smirked. 'im sharing a room with you.'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This next up cocky bastered, kicks me, acuses me of being a yakuza, infeltrates my dorm and i have to share a room with him????

'Im Lee Taemin. Nice too meet you dorm-mate!!' He smiled and offered a hand.

Slapping his hand away i threw a snarl. ' Not nice to meet YOU. Dont call me a mate. I dont acknowladge you enough for you to be my "MATE" .' 

'Yaah! CHH. So rude! Only trying to get along!

'DONT. Go away and dont bother me.'

He bowed angrily and left the room, closing the door.

Dont tell me this is the principals doing?