Let me out!

Impossible Expectations [Hiatus]

 

“Let me out!!!” a young girl roared. She was locked in a cage, as she turned into a wild beast; Werewolf, to be exact.

Flashback*

“I’m Yuki Yan” the girl introduced her self to a fairly good looking man.

“Dujun” he smiled shaking her hand.

A tiny dog made its way in, making Yuki gasp in excitement, she was truly a er for dogs.

“Hey there!” she waved, petting his head.

“Hyunseung! God where is that boy?” Dujun growled pushing the dog away.

“Hey its okay, I’m good with dogs…he won’t hurt me, it is a he right?” she looked beneath the dog’s body and nodded her head. “Yep a boy” she smirked.

“Hyunseung” Dujun called out ignoring the girl while looking intensively at the dog.

Yuki couldn’t help but think that this dog was clearly abused being here. She frowned and kept petting the dog, until she was bit.

“Ouch” she quickly moved her hands away shocked at the dog.

“HYUNSEUNG!!!!!” Dujun shout in anger.

The dog whimpered and ran out.

“It’s a small bite, doesn’t hurt” she patted Dujun’s back; suddenly he shook his head and grabbed her, sticking here in the cage.

*End of Flashback

The pain was unbearable; her insides were being ripped out, as her body expanded its size. It took about a full 15 minutes to turn into a huge red haired werewolf.

2 weeks later…

“Yuki, you have to calm down; we know you didn’t want this. We didn’t want this, it’s just Hyunseung that flippin’ idiot!” a young stylish haired boy encouraged.

“So you’re telling me, I’m some kind of werewolf…and I can’t escape being a werewolf no matter what?” she expressionlessly asked.

“Pretty much” Hyunseung answered earning a slap from Dujun.

“Why the hell would you do something like that?” she said getting up, while clenching her fists. Her lips curled back into a growl.

“Whoa calm down, I liked you…and had to mark my point somewhere...” he slowly confessed.

That, earned another slap from Dujun. “DUDE CUT THAT OUT” He shout at Dujun.

“Oh yeah? Make me?” Dujun teased, easily turning into the dark brown werewolf he was. Minutes later, Hyunseung turned into a werewolf just a bit lighter red than Yuki was, and went outside to chase Dujun.

“How is it so easy for them? Hurts like …” she muttered to herself.

“Experienced werewolves’, pretty much don’t even need to get angry to change” The stylish haired boy stated.

“By the way, I’m Junsu” he smiled holding his palms out for a shake.

She rolled her eyes and walked into her room slamming the door.

“Spicy. I like her” he grinned.

------------

“So you spent you’re whole life in here?” Miles questioned Jaejoong while eating some nuts. She figured out his name, as soon as she entered through the window.

His sister’s name was “Ahjoong” she came in shortly after her arrival. Jaejoong made her promise not to tell their parents that someone other than the ‘Kim’s’ were in the house.

“Basically, yeah” he smiled.

After a few days he started to get used to Miles coming in and out, after all he couldn’t do anything to stop her; she was far too convincing.

“Here try this, its good” he chuckled watching her eat like an animal.

She took a bite, and realized she bit his finger.

“Oh, SORRY!” she gasped when he coughed and fell to the ground.

His body started changing it’s features, turning from white to hairy, pale to furry, white to hairy, and pale to furry.

His parents came rushing in and both glared at Miles.

“DID YOU DO THIS!?” his father yelled his lungs out towards Mile’s direction.

“I didn’t mean to! I swear, I don’t know wh----“ before she could finish her sentence she was pushed out of the house through the window.

Sad part about it was it was closed. Meaning she broke through glass, falling flat on her back, with glass sputtered all over her face.

“AH AH MY EYES!” She shout hopping up and down. She cried…but cried with bloody tears.

Her father just drove into their garage and saw her.

“MILES!” he shout, running towards her.

Everything was zoned out.

--------

Yoochun took a stroll around the woods, wiggling his new werewolf self. A strong smell pinched his nose, and made his throat thirsty, looking a little farther he caught a deer. He sneered, before running out to catch his dinner.

Sadly he lost the deer after 2 minutes of chasing.

He frowned shaking his head.

“What a fail” he heard other voices in his head.

He sensed other people like him, walking towards him…he turned around catching two werewolves’. One was an enormous dark brown wolf, who looked way larger than Yoochun was. The other was around his size, but with light red fur.