A change in life

Impossible Expectations [Hiatus]

 

“Hurry, I’m changing” My brother growled on his bed, holding onto his heart which was beating so loud I could hear it.

I opened up his shirt and examined the fur.

I gasped at the fangs that grew out his teeth.

“Ughh…you’re hideous” I joked.

“Do you have any idea, how much pain I’m in!?” he growled curling his lip back, which exposed his sharp teeth.

“Sorry, Sorry” I whispered, plucking out hair and sticking it in a bottle. I’ll test it out in dad’s lab. Can you change back into a human?”

It seemed like he couldn’t hear me, considering he was roaring and shaking his moppy black hair side to side.

In less than a minute, a huge dog like creature was staring at me right in the eye.

“You weren’t kidding, when you said you were a werewolf” I mumbled amazed by his new features.

It still looked like Yoochun, his eyes looked the same. His colour was pitch black, he had a bit of yellow on his tail, but that was about it. His lips were curled into a growl as he stared at me, his eyes looked as if he was surprised to see that I wasn’t gasping in fear.

“It’s alright Yoochun, even if you eat me; I wouldn’t be really tasty” I giggled petting his fur.

Suddenly he relaxed, and closed his mouth. He was staring at his room, confused. Thank goodness Yoochun’s room was not only wide, but also long in ceiling wise. I played a bunch of fetch games with him, and at a bout 12 am, My father had knocked on our door.

Thankfully, 5 minutes before he came, Yoochun had sensed his car coming and changed back into human form.

“Come in, dad” I called out.

He came in and raised an eyebrow at the fur that was randomly on the floor.

“Top brought his dog again” Yoochun grinned at dad picking up the random fur.

“He should of at least cleaned up after him” he mumbled.

“It’s late, go to bed” he ordered picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders. When he put me in bed I couldn’t help but ask….

“Dad, what were those beast that bit people like?”

“I don’t know, Miles. Something like a wild dog bite; we’ll find out soon. For now, sleep it’s really late considering you have school tomorrow.”

“Mhm, night” I kissed his cheek and tucked myself in, as he turned the lamp off and closed my door.

===============

Its short because I was lazy, and donuna...you asked for it (: