Chapter 4

This Love

It was weekend. Sohyun don't have any plan so far. Dongwoo in the other side, thinking what to do this weekend. They usually spend their time together at the amusement park or shopping, but not today since Sohyun feel bored to do those things. Dongwoo respect her decision.

"Oppa~" Sohyun called from the outside of their bedroom.

"Ne?" Dongwoo asked. He just finished showering.

"Breakfast are ready" she said.

"Will be there in a sec" he said wearing his shirt. He then went straightly to the dining room. [ remember they live in an apartment ]

"Ilhoon is not here yet?" Dongwoo asked as he only saw his girlfriend. Ilhoon usualy sleep at their house when it is weekend but not today.

"Nope. He said he can't come today" she told him.

"Wae?" he asked kissed her forehead as a greet then sit getting ready to eat his breakfast.

"Molla. He just told me he got works to do" she explained.

Dongwoo just nodded. "What's your plan today, love?" he asked his girl.

Sohyun think for a while. "Dunno. How about you oppa?" she then asked him.

"Nado molla" he said laughing. Sohyun laughed too.

"Should we just bring Tipper walk down the street?" She asked.

"Sure" he said smiling. "You don't wanna go shopping today?" he asked.

Sohyun shook her head. "We did that every weekend. It sort of bored for me now" she said pouting.

"Arasso~" he smiled. "Here" he feed her. She smiled.

< kekeke. I always make them eat in every chapter. Don't have any other idea. I guess. LOL. Haha~ ^^ >

 

[ AFTER FINISHED HAVING THEIR BREAKFAST ]

 

"Should we go now?" Sohyun asked Dongwoo as they both resting themself in the living room. Tipper was playing with his toys at his house.

"Ahh~ Can we go later? I'm sort of lazy right now" Dongwoo said make Sohyun giggled.

"Okay okay" she said.

Dongwoo pulled her to have her in his hug.

"Awwh~ It's been a while we haven't spent time like this" Dongwoo said.

"Yeah. Been busy with our own work" she said.

Dongwoo nodded. "When will you have the final exams?" he asked her.

"Three months from now" she said with a sighed.

"Why sighing?" he asked.

"I'm scared that I can't do it" she said telling him the truth.

"Don't be scared baby. I know you can do it" he said make her to have her strength back.

"Komawo~" she said and kissed his cheek.

Dongwoo smiled and kissed her back.

"Oppa, you're busy with dancing nowadays, don't you have those singing task?" she asked about Dongwoo's school life.

"There is but the task is still 3 months ahead. The dance thing.. I think our crew just change into a teacher." Dongwoo said giggled.

"Wae?" she asked confused.

"Because, we were asked to teach the juniors not the teacher" he told her.

Sohyun just nodded. "You must be really tired" Sohyun said caressing his face.

"That's why I need you to be by my side" he said smiling.

"Why so?" she asked.

"Cause, you are the strength to me."

Sohyun smiled brightly and pecked his lips. "Saranghae~~" she said.

"Nado nado nado Saranghaeee~~" his replied make Sohyun's giggled.

 

[ THEY BOTH WENT OUT TO HAVE SOME WALK WITH TIPPER ]

 

"Oppa~ Let's have some picnic day with Ilhoon next week" Sohyun said while holding Dongwoo's hand. Dongwoo other hand was holding Tipper's rope.

"Sure" he said smile to his girlfriend.

"Oppa~" Sohyun called him.

"Em?" he looked at her while still walking.

"Do you have any girl friend in your crew?" she asked.

"Girlfriend? I only had you" he answered smiling.

"No no. I mean. Friend who is a girl"

"A lot. Why do you ask?" he feel suspicious.

"Well, I want Ilhoon to have one"

"One? A girlfriend you mean?" he make sure.

Sohyun nodded. "Why so sudden you want him to have one?" he asked feeling a bit shocked.

"I feel sorry for him. He always be with us whenever he got free time or whenever he got nothing to do. He might be sad seeing us do lovey-dovey thing in front of him." Dongwoo nodded. He know how she feel cause he feel the same too.

"I actually feel the same too." He said looking at Tipper, watching her. "Even worst, I feel much sorry for him" he sound not so good.

"Wae?" Sohyun asked.

Dongwoo sighed. "I took you from him. I took his bestie from him. I know you two are so close even until now, but I can see he become less talkative when I'm around. Not like the day we are not officially together, he talk a lot."

"Yeah, I can sense his changes" she said sort of sad.

"You now promise me to have your time with Ilhoon too, okay?" Dongwoo asked a favour to his girl.

Sohyun nodded and smile. "Promise" she said lifting her right hand in front of her shoulder.

"Where are we going now?" he asked changing the topic.

"Ah mattaa~~~" she said slapping her hand on her forehead.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Sohyun smiled awkwardly. "Hee, I forgot that I have to buy some books for reference"

Dongwoo pinched her nose. "Aigoo~ You always forgot important things" he said.

"Mian~" she said pouting.

Dongwoo laughed. "It's okay. Let's go buy the book" he said tightening their hands together.

 

After they had bought the books that she needs, Dongwoo decided to have some walk to the park before they headed home. They both keep on teasing each other while talking about their similarities. What they didn't realize, there were someone watching them not far from where they sit.

"Sohyun a~ You wanna some ice-cream?" Dongwoo asked as he saw an ice-cream stall.

Sohyun nodded. Dongwoo smiled. "I'll go buy some. You wait here. Don't go anywhere." Sohyun nodded and hold Tipper's rope. She played with Tipper while waiting.

Suddenly someone sit next to her. She was pretty much shocked but feel a little relief cause it was a woman.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Sohyun bowed.

The woman looked around ignoring her.

Sohyun then continued to play with Tipper.

Dongwoo then came closer to her. "Here" he said giving her an ice-cream.

"Komawo" she said smiling. Dongwoo eyes can't stop looking at the woman next to Sohyun. She seems familiar.

The woman seems in her middle age, wearing a big hat and sunglasses covering her face. The way she dresses doesn't look like she's from the normal people. She seems like someone richer.

"Oppa, why there is only one? Where is yours?" she asked him as she realised Dongwoo doesn't have ice-cream with him.

Dongwoo went back to reality. "I bought one so I can share it with you" he said smiling at her.

Sohyun smiled. "Aigoo~ Trying to be sweet again."

"Ehh, you don't like it?" he asked, pretend to be sad.

Sohyun laughed. "Ani. I like it so much!" she said and stood up. "Let's go" she said holding his hand.

Dongwoo just nodded. His eyes keep on looking at the woman. Why she looks so suspicious to me? He thought to himself.

On their way home, Dongwoo keep on looking behind. "Oppa, wae?" Sohyun asked as she realised Dongwoo keep on looking at their back.

"A.. ani.." he said stuttering. His mind was on the lady who sit next to Sohyun. He can feel that the lady was following them, but everytime he look back, there's no one.

"Sohyun a~ Who's the person sitting next to you just now?" he finally asked as he can't make her get out of his mind.

"Nugu?" She tried to remember. "Ah, that ahjumma? Molla.. She suddenly sit next to me. When I greeted she just looked away" she told him.

Dongwoo just nodded. "It's probably someone who live around here" he tried to calm himself.

They finally reached the building for their apartment. Before they entered the lobby, Dongwoo saw a familiar car parked right infront of the lobby.

"Jangkaman Sohyun a~" he said and walked closer to the car.

A woman came out from the back seat of the car. "Omma" he called as he was shocked.

"Dongwoo a~ It's been a while I haven't see you" his mom hugged him tightly.

Dongwoo hugged her back. Even though he is not that close with his mom, he still have a feeling to be loved by his mom. His mom is the one who helped him when he got hard time.

Dongwoo suddenly remembered his girlfriend. He looked around and saw Sohyun who was standing near the elevator looking at them. "Omma, wait for a while" he said and walked to his girlfriend.

Dongwoo hold her hands. "Nuguya?" Sohyun asked.

"My mom"

"Mwo? Your mom?" Sohyun was shocked. Even though they live together for almost 2 years, Sohyun never met his mom. Nervous came by so quick. Sohyun hold Dongwoo's hand.

"Wae?" he asked.

"I'm nervous" she told him.

Dongwoo smiled. He caressed her face. "Don't worry. She's not that mean. I'm here with you" he said kissing her forehead before they go straightly to his mom.

"Omma, this is Sohyun, my girlfriend" he introduced her to his mom.

Sohyun bowed 90o "Annyeonghaseyo"

Dongwoo hide his smile. This is his first time seeing his girlfriend to be that nervous.

"Ye, annyeong" his mum greeted. She pat her shoulder. "Just call me omma, just like Dongwoo called me" she said smiling at her.

"N..ne" she bowed.

"Omma, you wanna come upstairs?" Dongwoo asked.

His mom sighed. "I can't for this time. I'm having a meeting with some important person today. I just came by to visit you since our meeting point is not that far from here" she feel sorry for him.

Dongwoo just made his sad face. "Sorry Dongwoo a~ Next time I will visit you and your girlfriend" she said smiling to Sohyun.

"Arasso~" he said still feeling a bit sad.

"Okay, how about, you come home next week. Bring your girlfriend along" she said.

"Okay!" Dongwoo voice cheered back.

"Well, I got to go now"

The couple bowed at her before she went inside the car.

 

[ IN THE CAR ]

 

Dongwoo's mom took her phone out and dialed someone's number.

"You go investigate Dongwoo's current girlfriend. Check her family background, if you can. Everything" she ordered someone who was on the phone with her.

"Yes mam" he answered.

 

------------

 

woots wootss.

The drama will beginnnn!! kekeke.

 

Comment! if not I'm not gonna update the other chapter. kkk. Lol. kidding okay? ;)

 

Lots of love.

Stay tuned guyss!