Chapter 14

This Love

< THE CONTINOUS FROM CHAPTER 13 >

 

"Oppaa~" Sohyun wake Dongwoo up. He was sleeping for 2 hours and now the time for him to perform is near.

"Ugh~" he growled under the blanket.

"Oppa~" she called again.

"5" he said telling her give him 5 more minutes.

"You will be late for the performance later" Sohyun pulled his blanket.

Dongwoo growled, pulling the blanket to cover him.

"Aigoo yaa~" Sohyun sighed.

"Sing me one song. Then I will wake up" he said grumbling but can be heard by Sohyun.

Sohyun laughed. He always like this. Everytime she woke him up, he always asked her to sing him a song.

She then took a seat next to Dongwoo who were still cuddling under the comforter.

Dongwoo pooped his head out as he knew Sohyun would sing something for him. He smiled as he saw Sohyun next to him.

 

" Because I’m blind, I only see you
Because my heart is frozen, I hug you
When my trembling lips touch your ears
I say the words I dreamed of since I met you, I love you "

:: YESUNG - BLIND FOR LOVE ::

{ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bDFie9e7TQ }

 

Dongwoo smiled widely. It was their favourite song. Dongwoo sit up and looked at her, eye to eye.

"Wae?" Sohyun asked, feeling a bit shy with Dongwoo sudden move.

Dongwoo kissed her on her forehead. "Your voice are very beautiful" he praised.

Sohyun laughed. "Now, you have to eat." She said pinching his nose. Dongwoo giggled.

"Can I go to shower first?" he asked like a little kid.

Sohyun chuckled. "Sure" she said and stood up. "I'll wait for you outside with Ilhoon" Dongwoo just nodded his head.

Sohyun then stepped out of the room and went to the living room where Ilhoon were.

"He woke up already?" he asked as Sohyun sit next to him.

Sohyun nodded. "He's taking a shower for a while. Then we can eat together" she said smiling.

"I think I better go now. I haven't take a shower yet." He said looking at her.

"Andwae! You have to eat here" she protested.

Ilhoon sighed. "I haven't have my shower yet. You guys will be going to the performance later right?" he asked.

Sohyun nodded. "You going?" she asked.

Ilhoon nodded. "That's why I need to go home now. There's no much time, ahjumma~" he said playfully , messing her hair.

"Yaa yaa! I'm not an ahjumma okay!" she said combing her hair with her fingers.

"So, can I go now?" he asked.

Sohyun shook her head. "Andwae!"

"Ahh wae???" he looked at her with an unsatisfied face.

Sohyun gave him a mehrong.

"You can have a shower here, ahjussi"

"I don't bring any of my clothes today" he said smiling, thinking that he's winning the battle.

"You can borrow Dongwoo's clothes"

"No way man!"

"Why?"

"It doesn't feel right" he answered.

"Dongwoo wouldn't mind if you wear his clothes"

Ilhoon shook his head. "Pffftt~ As if you never wear his clothes before" she said irritated.

Ilhoon just gave her an ogled.

"I'm going home~~" he said while whistling taking his bag from the other side of the couch.

"Yaaaa!!" Sohyun pulled his bag.

"Aiisshh~" they both then played pulling the bag. Sohyun hugged him to take the bag from him. Ilhoon did the same while both of them mumbling to each other.

"What are you guys doing?" Dongwoo was shocked to see Ilhoon and Sohyun struggling each other. He can tell they were fighting.

The Tom and Jerry stopped and looked at Dongwoo who was standing at the corner.

"Oppa~" Sohyun ran to Dongwoo.

"Wae?" he asked looking at her.

"Ilhoon want to go home" Dongwoo then chuckled.

"You guys fight just cause of that?" he asked Ilhoon.

Ilhoon nodded. "Now, can I go?" he asked.

"Just stay here, Ilhoon a~" Dongwoo said make Ilhoon sighed. "You haven't eat yet"

"Okay okay. After I eat, I will go home. I have to take a shower, mahn!"

"You can take shower here" Dongwoo stepped to the kitchen. "And wear my clothes. I'm fine with it"

Sohyun laughed, giving Ilhoon a mehrong. Ilhoon just followed as what Dongwoo said. He's not a coward, he just respect Dongwoo cause he is older than him.

"Let's eat" Sohyun pulled his hand and take him to the dining room.

After they finished eating, Sohyun was preparing Dongwoo's thing like water and towel, incase while Ilhoon taking a shower.

"Oppa, do you need another spay of t-shirt?" she asked to Dongwoo who were helping Sohyun.

"I guess."

Sohyun just smiled.

"Sohyun a~" He called her.

"Em?"

"There's also singing performance for tonight"

"Jinjja?" she was surprised but happy.

Dongwoo nodded. "From our school also"

"Is it kind of party or something?" she asked.

"Yeah, for the opening of the school festival"

"But the school festival will be tomorrow right?" she asked.

Dongwoo nodded. The school where Dongwoo studying now, has opened a school festival for student who are interested in joining to be the school members. Tonight will be the opening, where mostly highly ranked people will come like the business man or even the producer.

"Should I wear a dress?" she asked since the sound of the event tonight will be grand.

"I'm not sure myself" he said chuckled.

"Just call Sunggyu oppa"

Dongwoo took his phone and dialed his number.

After 5 minutes on the phone, he finally ended it. "Sunggyu said this year will be a formal event. So yeah. You should wear a dress"

Sohyun sighed. "Wae?" Dongwoo asked.

"I don't know what to wear" 

Dongwoo then went to her closet and search a nice dress for her. "How about this?" he asked pulling out a red shimmered dress, knee high.

Sohyun shook her head. "It seems too much" she said.

Dongwoo nodded, agreed with her. "this?" he pulled another one. Pink coloured.

"Too bright"

"This?" Sohyun shook her head again.

"Guys" Ilhoon called. "What are you guys doing?" he asked. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a jeans.

"Searching a dress for Sohyun" Dongwoo answered.

"Dress?" he looked at her. "Wait. Is it some formal event?" he asked.

"Yeap" Dongwoo answered.

"Yaa~ then I have to wear tux?"

"Don't worry" Sohyun said. "Dongwoo got many tux"

"Don't you mind if I wear it? You know.. Tux is pricey"

"Nope. I'm fine with it" he said smiling. "Now, help me to find dress for Sohyun"

"Aissh~ This is girl job" he mumbled but take a seat next to Sohyun.

"This?" Dongwoo pulled out a black dress knee high, sleeveless.

"Don't you think it's too y?" Ilhoon asked.

"Yeap. Too y" Dongwoo put it back in.

"This?"

"yyyyyy~" Ilhoon said smirking. "Yah! Why all your dress is y?" he asked Sohyun.

"Yaa! I don't know."

"This?"

"Too much"

"Hmm.. This?"

"Bling blinggg" Ilhoon said with his hand waving.

Dongwoo laughed. "This one look nice" he pulled out a knee high sleeveless dress, pink top with black puffy skirt.

http://www.theamazingmodels.com/hotspot/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/short-prom-dresses-2012_16.jpg

< ignore the face >

 

"OOOO~ I like this one" Ilhoon said makes Dongwoo laughed.

"You sure know things about girls" he said gicing the dress to Sohyun.

"Pffft" Ilhoon just mumbled.

"I'm going for a shower first" she stood up and went to the bedroom.

"Here. You can wear this" Dongwoo pulled out one of his tux from the closet.

"Can I just wear a vest?" he asked.

"Do as you want" he said smiling.

"Okay!" he laughed. "Just picked the vest you want" he opened the door beside the tux.

Ilhoon nodded. As he was busy searching, he remembered something. He looked at Dongwoo who was busy searching himself a tux.

"Dongwoo a~" he called.

"Wae?"

"I have something tot ell you actually"

"What is it?" he looked at her. "Sounds pretty much serious"

"It is"

"What?"

Ilhoon looked at the door, wondering if Sohyun was there. He sighed in relief as he know Sohyun was still in the bathroom.

"Eealier, when Sohyun and I on our way back to apartment, there's this one suspicious woman following us"

Dongwoo seems surprised. It must be the same woman who were on at the lobby.

"Firstly I thought, she's one of the neighbour but then she seems like following us. She even follow us entering the building"

Dongwoo sighed. "I think she's the same person who follow us"

"You guys have been followed?" Ilhoon was shocked.

"Not sure, but yea. I guess so" he looked at him. "Does Sohyun know about this?"

Ilhoon shook his head. "I think she don't know"

Dongwoo nodded. "It's better if she don't know"

Ilhoon nodded, agreed with Dongwoo.

"I think she's one of my mom assistant"

"I guess we have to be very careful" Ilhoon said.

Dongwoo nodded. "And to make sure Sohyun was okay"

 

 

-------

 

 

Have to go. ^^

 

Sorry...

 

Anyway, thanks for the new subscriber. :D