Chapter 11

This Love

"Morning!" Dongwoo hugged Sohyun's waist as she was busy preparing the breakfast. 

Sohyun smiled. "Aigoo ya~ Oppa, you scared me" she said as she was shocked with Dongwoo sudden appearance.

Dongwoo giggled. "Mian" he said as he put his head on her shoulder.

"You woke early today" Sohyun said while focusing on her work. "You said you don't have any class today right?" she looked to the side taking a glance of his face.

Dongwoo nodded. "I want to accompany you to school today" he told her.

"O? I can walk by myself oppa. Plus, Ilhoon will be here in a minute" 

Dongwoo pouted. "You don't want me to accompany you?" he said in a childish way.

Sohyun giggled. "Omo~ So cute~" she said turning around to pinch his cheek. Dongwoo still pouting hoping she would say okay. Sohyun giggled again. "Arasso, arasso~ You can accompany me" 

"Yes!" Dongwoo hugged her tighter and kissed her cheek.

"Ergh, you haven't have your shower yet?" she asked as she realised he was still in his night clothes on.

Dongwoo giggled. "Nope" he answered.

"Yaa~ Go to shower now. Urgh, you hug me before having a shower, seriously?" she said pretending to be mad. "And I'm in my school uniform" Dongwoo just giggled at her death glare. 

"But you love me like this right?" he said smiling wickedly.

Sohyun just gave him an ogled. 

"Okay okay" he stopped laughing. "You continue with your work. I'm gonna take a shower for a while and make my self smells good so that I can hug you" he gave her a mehrong. Sohyun just smiled and continued with her work.

 

"Ilhoon is not here yet?" Dongwoo asked as he finished showering. He was now drying his hair with the towel.

Sohyun looked at Dongwoo, "He said he just wait for me at school" she told him what Ilhoon said on the phone just now.

Dongwoo then nodded. "Just bring some lunch for him" he said. Sohyun just nodded. "You have class until this afternoon right?" he asked me.

Sohyun nodded. "What are your plan today?" she asked him.

"Em.." he thinks for a while and eat. "Probably stay at home and practice" he said.

"Don't practice too hard oppa. You need some rest too. Your friends keep on telling me you always had some dizziness." She said looking worried.

Dongwoo smiled trying to hide his feeling. "Arasso arasso~" he said. "Now, let's eat. You will be late to go to school" he said feeding her some food. Sohyun just shook her head as she know Dongwoo don't wanna talk about it.

 

---

 

Ilhoon was sitting all alone at the staircase at their school. Ilhoon was sighing by himself. He's been there for about 30 minutes. He got to school pretty early today. He just gave any excuses for him not to be at Dongwoo's house. He's not feeling right for now.

He sighed again.

He then cupped his face with his two hands.

How could he calm himself down? He just can't stop this feeling of him to Sohyun.

YES! Yes he do like Sohyun. More precisely, LOVE. Ever since she met Dongwoo, he already like her but he know.. He know that Sohyun only like him as he bestfriend, not more than that. He can tell by just looking at her sparkling face when she's with Dongwoo. 

It's a lie if he say he's not jealous with their relationships, moreover with Dongwoo's care her and loving her all of his heart. 

"Dongwoo a~ You're so lucky" he said talking by himself. He then sighed again trying to calm his heart.

He leaned himself by the staircase and looked to the sky. It was beautiful. Just as beautiful as Sohyun. He sighed again. I don't know how I can stop myself from loving you, Sohyun. He talked by himself. 

He now feeling a bit sorry to Dongwoo for loving his girlfriend. He know it was wrong but he himself can't stop it. He still can't find the way to stop the feeling he had right there. 

He sighed for a million time. I guess I better get through with all of this, even it only give me pain. 

-School bell rang-

He stood up with another trillion sighed trying to get himself better. He then walked down to the class.

"O! Ilhoon a~" He looked up as he heard the familiar voice. He was standing infront of the class door. 

He smiled, forgetting the things he just had, "Hey Sohyun" he said went closer to her. "Feeling better now?" he asked. The last time he saw her, she was still having a cold which is two days ago.

Sohyun nodded with a smile. "Yah, why you didn't come to our house yesterday and the other day?" she asked looking at him with a serious face.

Ilhoon looked to the side, trying not to have an eye contact with her. "Em, well.. just have some works to do" he answered slowly.

"What work?" she asked still unsatisfied with his answered.

"I'm revising. It's work also right?" he asked.

Sohyun look at him. "Hmm, yeah.. It is" she then take a seat and pull her bag closer to took her things out. "Oh yea, this is your lunch" she gave him a lunch box.

"I told you not to make me any" he said but he took the lunch box.

"It's not me who want it. Dongwoo oppa force me to" she joke.

"Pffttt~ I better say thank you to him and not to you" he said, knowing that she's only joking.

"Whatever" she gave him a mehrong.

He took a seat next to her. "What your plan for this afternoon?" he asked.

"Molla~" she answered. "I think revising.. or spending my time with Dongwoo" she pulled her pen and start doodleing on her book.

"Don't he have practice?" he asked.

Sohyun shook her head. "Nope. He don't have any class today" she told him.

Ilhoon just nodded. Ilhoon looked at Sohyun who were focusing on her doodle. She seems like she don't have any problem, but infact, he knows that she has been threaten every night by the woman on the phone. He just still don't know who's the owner of the voice.

"Wae?" Sohyun asked as he realised Ilhoon was looking at her.

"N..nothing" he said pulling his own bag.

 

---

 

Dongwoo looked at his watch. It was almost half past eight. He then walked slowly at the street. After he dropped Sohyun off to school, he decided to have some walk at the street since it's been a while he haven't go there alone. Not likely he want to be alone, he now need some times to think of something.

-phone rang- 

He took his phone out and clicked the answered button. "Yes mom?" he greeted.

"You don't have any class today?" his mom asked.

"Nope. Why?" 

"Can I meet you at home? I need to talk something with you" 

"Sure" he answered immediately.

"Oh yea. Don't bring your girlfriend along" 

Dongwoo sighed. He know that his mom don't like Sohyun.

"Arasso. I'll be there in 10 minutes" he said before he end their conversations. 

He then went back to his apartment to take his key. His parents house is pretty far from his apartment so he had to get there by car. 

< Noted : The time when Sohyun met his mom, she went there by taxi. I just skipped that part. Sorry. T-T >

 

"Where's mom?" he asked the maid.

"She's at the garden" she answered.

Dongwoo nodded and went to the garden which was located at the back side of their house.

"Omma" he called out. 

"Oh, Dongwoo a~ You're here" she said hugging her. By her side was a girl. She seems like his age.

Dongwoo hugged his mom back.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce" she said looking at the girl beside her. "She's the daughter of one of the famous hotel owner in Korea. Her name is Boram" 

Dongwoo looked at her uninterested.

Boram smiled as she looked at him, "Boram" she said as she gave her hand.

Dongwoo shook her hand. 

"And he is Dongwoo, my son" Dongwoo's mom introduced.

"Ma'am, someone's calling you" one of the maid calling his mother.

"Be right there" she said. "You guys have some talk. I will be back in a while" she smiled to Boram. "Enjoy yourself Boram"

"Ye" she bowed.

As his mom left, Dongwoo pretend that Boram is not at his side. He just went to have a walk around the garden.

"So.. You don't live here?" she asked, trying to have a conversations.

"Nope" he answered shortly.

"You like dancing?" she asked another question.

Dongwoo looked at her. "How do you know?" he asked.

"Your mom told me" she smiled. "I like dancing too" she said.

"Oh"

"Em.." Boram was thinking on what to say. "So, where do you live? Hostel?" she asked.

"I live in an apartment with my girlfriend" he answered without looking at her.

"Oh, you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"I already told you just now"

"Sorry my mistake" she giggled by her self.

They then went to silent. Suddenly, Boram's phone rang.

After she ended the call she looked at Dongwoo. "Sorry I have to go now" she said. "It's nice meeting you" she smiled.

"Yeah" he answered. 

 

---

 

"Where's Boram?" his mom asked. She didn't saw Boram anywhere in the garden. She can only see Dongwoo walking around the garden.

"Oh, she said she have to go" he told her.

"She probably have something to do" she said to herself. "I'll call her later" 

"Why do you want me to come?" he asked all of a sudden.

"Let's just have a talk at the living room"

Dongwoo just followed her.

"So?" he asked unpatiently waiting as he sat on the sofa.

His mom sighed. "Dongwoo a~" she started the real conversations. "When will you leave that girl?" she asked.

"Who? Sohyun?" he looked at her. He know this is the reason why he's called to come. His mom nodded. He sighed. "Mom, what can makes you understand? I told you for a million time that I won't leave her. Ever!" he said in a mad mode.

"You don't know the real her Dongwoo" his mom said.

"Pfft! What do you mean I don't know her? I have been with her for 3 years and you say I don't know her? Well, how do you know her? She just met you a week ago!" Dongwoo was on his temper.

"Dongwoo listen to me" she said making her voice louder. "I warn you to leave her. She's not a good person"  

"How do you know?" he asked looking straightly at her eyes. "Why do you want me to leave her so bad? Don't you want your son to live happily with the one he love?" he asked non-stop.

"I want the best thing for you. That's why I asked you to leave her" she tried again.

"Well look mom. The only best thing in this world that ever happen to me is being with her. Being with Sohyun is the best thing ever!" 

"You choose her instead of your mom?" she asked already standing. 

Dongwoo inhaled. His temperature was at the peek. "You're the one who make me to have this decision made!" 

"Look Dongwoo, I want to save you from her evil plan. Before she could ever proceed with her plan, you better leave first. I don't want you to hurt"

"What? What are you talking about?" he exhaled then giggled. "You make this stupid just to makeSohyun look bad and guess what mom? I will not gonna believe with what you said. Cause I know.. I know Sohyun is not the type of girl you just said" 

His mom was also nearly lost her temper. "Okay! If you insisted." she said. "You don't want to leave her right? Then you're on the bright side to losing her. And I'm sure to make her leave you" 

"Mom! Why do you do this to your own son?" Dongwoo was pretty mad with his mom.

"This is what happen if you don't want to listen to your own mother" she said as if she's winning the debate. 

"Don't you ever dare to make Sohyun suffer!" he said.

She smirked. "Oh my, Sohyun little hero hm?" she looked at him. "You make me do this! You said you don't want to leave her right? Fine~ I'm okay with that but I'm surely gonna make your girlfriend suffer or should I say.. Die?" 

Dongwoo looked at her with a wide eyes! DIE???? Dongwoo tried to calm himself down. No! Sohyun can't be suffer from this evil witch!

"If you dare, I'm not hesistate to leave you and this family!" he said and went out from the house. It's just make him go crazy. His mind can't stop thinking about the crazy conversation he had with his mom. 

How could his mom do this to him? What his fault? Moreover, what is her fault that makes his mom hates her so much? Cause she's and orphan? How could that be the reason his mother hate her? Dongwoo sighed and drove off.

 

 

-------

 

 

Heheheee. Curious much? wait for the next chapter okay? kkk. ^^

 

Oh, there's a new person in this story. 

 

Which is.. Boram from T-ara.

 

jeon-boram-tara-y.jpg