Seven

Far From Perfect

''Why do you look so happy, Choi?'', Jonghyun asked as I sat down next to me on the lobby sofa. I just remained quiet and continued reading an ebook. ''Choi~'', he stretched my last name. I rolled my eyes and continued reading. ''You know, if you acted out like this in public, people would think you're a weird stalker and not a respectful CEO.'', I snapped, my eyes not leaving the book.

 

''Oh, I'm respectful? If I am, why don't you respect me?'', he retorted taking my Kindle from me. ''Yah!'', I shrieked as I snatched my Kindle back. ''Because you're a erted, self-absorbed jerk who cares about nothing but himself. That's what.'', I seethed. He just smirked in response to when I stood up. He pulled my back down by tugging on my arm. ''Let me go, Kim.'', I hissed as I stood back up.

 

''Or what?'', he said as his face got dangerously close to my face. I refused to look at his face. ''You disgust me, Kim. Seriously.'', I muttered loud enough for him to hear. ''Glad to know that you're catching on.'', he said as he shot me a smile. Ignoring his smile and the rest of his actions, I continued reading. ''So, since you're engrossed in your book, mind going to lunch with me?'', he asked.

 

''I'd rather have lunch with a dragon than dine with you.'', I retorted snarkily, my eyes not leaving my Kindle at all. ''C'mon. You know you're hungry.'', Jonghyun kept at it. ''Not really. I had patbingsoo a little while ago and I'm still full.'', I replied as I glanced at the clock. ''And you have absolutely bad timing.'', I continued as I picked up my bag and walked out the door. Jonghyun grunted in defeat as I slipped in to the elevator. I had taken out my phone when I entered the Agency's car to go to my next shoot and typed my reply to the jerk.

 

Upstairs, Jonghyun's phone beeped in response to receiving a new message. He opened it up and chuckled at her text. It was typical Eunhee, only dripping with sarcasm.

 

I'd love to go to lunch with you, as soon as your ego calms down. Oh, wait. It never will. C:

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''This is so cool!'', I said as I entered the Caribbean Bay waterpark. ''When are we going to go on the rides?'', Nicole and Hara squealed from beside me. ''Right after the shoot, duh.'', Taeyang replied while looking at the slides. ''I wanna go on one of those!'', Hara said restlessly. We were told to go change in to the lifeguard suits and to come out in an hour when the sun's rays weren't that strong. At about 3pm, we emerged from the changing rooms; Taeyang in the waterpark's signature red knee-length shorts while Hara, Nicole and me came out in the two-piece red shorts and white tank top with our hair in buns.

 

''I can't hit on my dongsaengs...I can't hit on my dongsaengs...'', Taeyang kept murmuring to himself. Me and Hara burst out laughing at his attempts to refrain himself while Nicole stayed quiet. ''You ert, Oppa.'', I scolded as I poked his forehead with my index finger. The directors and producers ushered us to different locations at the waterpark for our individual photoshoots and over 2 hours later, we were allowed to go on the rides.

 

Everyone climbed in to one of the tubes and squealed like kids when it started sliding across the slippery orange walls. Taeyang was clutching the tubes handles so hard in fear that he might fall and the rest of us were clinging on to him to calm him down, although the happy smiles on our faces made him think otherwise.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''These photos arrived a few minutes ago.'', Sulli said as she placed a brown paper envelope on Jonghyun's desk. ''Thank you.'', he thanked Sulli while picking it up. He took the glossy pictures out of the envelope and spread them across his table. Nicole and Hara looked pleasing to his eye while he refused to look at Taeyang. Remembering that Sulli had reminded him that there will be four models, he poked his hand in to the paper envelope and felt a glossy picture inside.

 

Taking it out, his jaw dropped open. Eunhee posed with no emotion on her face, the lifeguard buoy hanging limply in her fingers. His eyes raked over her porcelain skin glowing in the afternoon sun, her hair pulled away, showing her heart-shaped face. 

 

This girl knows how to pose, he thought to himself as he stared in to Eunhee's hypnotizing brown eyes. 

 

But then, something popped in to his head. Almost everyone who would enter the waterpark would see her like this. Jonghyun didn't care for Nicole or Hara. Eunhee wasn't gonna expose her body like that. Taking out his phone, he sent her a text, his mind whirring. Soon, her reply arrived and he had to prevent himself from scowling.

 

What do you mean I can't expose my body like that? You're not my manager. You're an arrogant jerk face who can't even tell what's right from wrong.

 

Oh, yeah?

 

Yeah. >:I And why the hell are you picking on me, eh? Hara and Nicole did it too!

 

You're the only one I know from there. D:

 

...Are you jealous, Kim? That millions of guys across the country will see me like this? >:D

 

NO. T_T

 

Aw, Kim's jealous. Don't bother. I don't even care for attention from you.

 

Me neither. T_T

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se7en. :D

Comment and subscribe!

tumblr_mbzw6aAfgA1r42m7bo1_500.gif