Eight

Far From Perfect

''Arrogant bastard.'', I muttered to myself as I shoved my phone back in to my pocket. ''Who was it?'', Nicole asked. ''Our CEO.'', I said with a sugary smile. ''Why was he contacting you?'', Taeyang, who was looking at the window previously, asked, suddenly interested. ''Apparently, our photos have to be approved by our CEO before it goes to publishing.'', I answered. ''If he doesn't approve?'', Hara asked. ''They don't get published. Simple as that.'', Taeyang answered her question for her.

 

''He's saying that my photo was too revealing and shiz. All three of us wore the exact same outfit, exposing the exact amount of skin.'', I muttered. ''CEO's got the hots for Eunhee~'', Taeyang wooed. I smacked him right below his hairline. ''Why would he have the hots for someone he bullied, eh?'', I retorted. ''He bullied you?'', Hara asked. Nodding, I told them me and Jonghyun's complicated relationship which explains my hatred towards him which is returned by him.

 

We arrived at the main building over forty-five minutes later and I stepped in to the elevator and went up before anyone could ever stop me. Marching towards the CEO's office and banging open the door, I stormed up to him. ''YOU. DO. NOT. GET. TO. BOSS. ME. AROUND. TELLING. ME. WHAT. TO. DO.'', I hissed, stumbling out a word with every jab I made to his chest with my index finger. ''Woah, woah, Choi. Calm down.'', Jonghyun calmly said as he took my hands. ''I. WON'T.'', I stubbornly refused.

 

''Why can't you mess with someone else? Why is it only me?'', I asked him, hatred in my eyes. ''Did anyone tell you you have an anger problem?'', Jonghyun tried to stall. ''You're the first to say that. NOW. ANSWER. MY. QUESTION.'', I hissed through grit teeth. ''I think I made myself clear in our texts, didn't I? You're the only person I share a history with.'', he said as he sat down on his chair.

 

''A history which was enjoyable for one while it was pure torture for the other, you mean.'', I said, my arms crossed across my chest. ''Did you even learn of apologies or were they never taught to you?'', I seethed at him. He stared blankly at me, his head tilted to the side. Scoffing, I made my way to the door and said warningly, ''Don't you dare interfere with my work again.''

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''NOONA! COME HERE, QUICK!'', Minhyun hollered as soon as I entered the dorm. Kicking off my boots and dumping my handbag on to the white couch, I ran to the adjoining door and found Minhyun with a huge bouquet of lilies. ''Some guy dropped it off here. It's for you.'', Minhyun said as he took out a cream-coloured note from the huge emsemble. Taking the small note, I snuck a glance at Minhyun who was struggling with the bouquet. ''Put it down, Minhyun. Before you break your arm.'', I said, obviously amused.

 

''No. I can hold it off a bit longer.'', Minhyun persevered, not letting go. ''Come on. Let it go.'', I said as I patted his cheek. He started pouting. ''Noona, I'm a grown man now. Stop talking to me like I'm a kid.'', he sadly said. ''I'm not. I'm just worried that you might exhaust yourself.'', I assured as I took the bouquet from his arms and placed it on my bed. Pouting, Minhyun walked out of the room and I shook my head at how adorable he could be when he was angered.

 

I eyed the lilies and wondered who could have guessed what my favourite flowers were. Opening the note with shaking hands, I was about to read it when Minhyun poked his head from the adjoining door. ''Whose it from?'', he asked innocently. ''I was just about to read it, Minhyun.'', I chuckled. ''Alright.'', he faltered and went back to the dorm. Turning my attention back to the note, I read.

 

Eunhee, it's Jongin.

Would you like to go out with me sometime? I understand if you don't want to. But in case you change your mind, here's my number. 00096874622

 

I blinked a few times and read the note again. Jongin was asking me out. He was actually asking me out. I kept re-reading the note over and over again. ''Well? Whose it from?'', Minhyun asked yet again as he slumped next to me. ''Jongin.'', was the only word I said to him. ''Whose Jongin?'', Minhyun asked, taking the note out of my hands and reading it. I didn't answer him. Instead a devious plan hatched in my mind.

 

Jonghyun was already jealous of me being one of the endorsement models for Caribbean Bay. He was somewhat furious when he saw my photos. He'd be even more jealous if I was dating someone. Someone he didn't even know.

 

It's foolproof.

 

Quickly saving Jongin's number, I texted him, while Minhyun kept craning his neck to see what I was writing. He ended up being sat on by me which rendered him weak and helpless. It only took Ga In and Hyorin's arrival which made him speed to the guy's dorm. By then, Jongin's reply had already arrived.

 

So, Saturday's okay, then? At 5?

 

It's perfect. And thanks for the lilies. They were lovely. :3

 

You're welcome. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLOT TWIST. 

Nyahahahahah~

Don't hate me because of this, please. D:

Comment and subscribe!

By the way, the phone number's fake. . _ .

tumblr_mejdz91pix1rhwygvo1_500.jpg