Seducing...START!

Our LOVE Story...

Jonghyun POV

Today's the day we start our strategy! I'm seducing that Jessica! I heard she is ice cold but I know that's just a facade and from the information that Key gave me, invading her personal space is her weakness as well as cucumbers...kyeopta!

We got into school and headed separate ways to find those girls...AHA there she is. She's wearing a loose, white top with denim shorts showing her silky legs! Hmmmm...

"Hey there beauty!"

"Hey there beast!" Hold up...how do I look like a beast? Well in bed I am...

"Ummm hi there Jessica sunbae..." a scrawny twit came up with a love letter.

"Gamsamnida" she smiled. SHE SMILED...AHFBFNDRCGDGEFSGFZCK!

I gave the twerp a cold look and he ran off.

Jessica was about to stand up when I pulled her wrist and took her somewhere.

"YAH! Let go of me Dino!!!"

"First of all my name is jonghyun and second of all stop screaming would ya its not like I'm going to kidnap you!"

We arrived at the rooftop and once we got in I pushed her towards the wall and invaded her personal space.

"Y-Y-yah get o-off me w-would y-ya!" she stuttered. Cute..

I let her go and she ran away...I'm not over yet Jung Jessica!