First day at school!

Our LOVE Story...

Boys POV

Aishh... Stupid school. We hate this school but there is an advantage being in this prison! y girls with their hot bodies that goes nuts for us. Kekeke. Yeah we're playboys but hey! We need to have some fun around here right?

We arrived in this living hell! But...wait? Where are all the students waiting for us?

"Yah where the hell are the fangirls and boys?" asked the very confused Minho.

We got out from our car and looked for the crowd. We saw them in a circle staring at something. All we heard was "They're so pretty!" or "Their bodies look soo delicious!" 

We squished into the crowd and saw 14 beautiful angels and that ert was right! Their bodies do look great! 

Hehe...They must be new! They'll be ours soon!

The crowd started to decrease little by little without even noticing us!

We went up to the girls.

"Hey ladies. You new here?" Jonghyun asked seductively 

"What do you think, Dino head?" the blonde answered coldly

"BWOHH???!!!" He shouted

"Are you deaf? I said WHAT DO YOU THINK DINO HEAD!" she shouted.

The bell rang and they walked away.

 

Jessica POV

"PUAAHHHHAAHAA...Did you guys see that dinosaur's face! PUAAHHHHAAHAA!" I laughed and so did the other girls.

"That's what those playboys get after trying to seduce us!" chuckled yul.

"IKR!" I laughed again. I just couldn't get that guys WTF face out of my mind...but I gotta admit he was pretty handsome...WAIT WTH DID I JUST SAY? I shook my head violently before joining in with the girls.

Authors POV

After school, the girls were about to head to their car when...

"WAIT UP!" someone yelled.