Planning

Our LOVE Story...

Yuri POV

"WAIT UP" someone shouted

We turned around and saw those guys? 

"We tried to walk you outside from your classes but those students were crowding over you" the tall guy said saucily. Jeez...

"We don't need you to walk us here. Our minds and legs actually work you know!" I said in my best cold expression.

Hehe...they're speechless! 

"Come on girls"Taeyeon umma said. We got into the car leaving those dazed guys out there. 

"Hey do you girls know their names?" Sunny said out of the blue.

"Yeah. They include three groups called Shinee, Super Junior and 2PM! But the most popular group is shinee because they are known as 'the noona killers' and their names are: Onew, Jonghyun the Dino guy, Key, Minho the tall one who talked to Yuri earlier and finally the maknae Taemin! I don't know what the names of those in the other groups because before that crazy unnie told me any more, she fainted just because one of those guys winked at her!" Krystal told us.

"How do you get to know these sort of things?"

"Easy! I'm the brains in this group!" 

Aigoo...

 

Minho POV

I can't believe that girl just blew me off!

"Yah can you believe what they did to us. First that smexy blonde called me a Dino now that other girl blew us off...JUST LIKE THAT!!!"

Aishh we really need a plan to get those girls. Them playing hard to get make me want them more.

"Yah! Key search them up. I heard they were the daughters of some filthy people in and out of Korea!"

"Kay!"

He began searching up those girls and he came up with the results.

"Alright...Those girls are the daughters of one of the most richest CEO's in Korea and America! They are split into 2 groups called Girls Generation and F(x)! That blondes name is Jung Jessica and that other cutie is called Kwon Yuri! Here instead of me wasting my voice just look for yourselves!"

His divaness is coming out...

"Hey we really need a plan to seduce these girls I mean seriously this is the first time any girl has rejected us!" I said

"Yeah but we need to pick one girl each"

The pairs were these: 

Me-Yuri

Key-Sooyoung

Jonghyun-Jessica

Taemin-Sulli

Onew-Taeyeon

You girls will be ours soon...