Lastly, The Great.

Jackp♠t || YG ENT. ☆ CLOSED

It was a stormy night, and the girls were all finally unpacking at their new dorms. The loud thunderstorms were startling the girls, causing them to unpack uncomfortably. They all decided to unpack later, and to just sit and relax for a little. The girls all sat in the living room with all the lights on and began talking.

"How about some ghost stories?" Inee asked with a smile, and Hoa's eyes widened.

"..Ghost?" She asked, and Inee smirked.

"Why? Afraid?" Inee asked, and Hoa frowned.

"Not one bit! You guys up for it?" Hoa asked looking at Yuki and Bonnie. Bonnie and Yuki looked at each other and shrugged.

"Sure, why not." Yuki said.

"Okay, well...on a stormy night just like this, there were four girls who were having a sleep over. They were watching movies, reading magazines, painting their nails, and having pillow fights. Everything was fun and they were having the best times of their lives...but then suddenly..." Inee stopped with an intense stare. Her tone, who face expression, everything changed while telling the story. Bonnie was tightly hugging onto Yuki's arm, and Hoa was still and motionless as a statue.

"W-well what happened?" Yuki asked, and Inee smirk.

"The house phone began ringing." Inee said, and suddenly the lights went out. The girls all came close, and began looking around in the large dark dorm.

"What happened!?" Bonnie cried out. Suddenly, the storms got louder and louder, and loud bang was heard from the door.

"What was that?!" Inee asked, and all the girls began hugging and screaming together. The door banging grew louder and louder, and they heard a small screech.

"Hoa go do something!" Inee cried, and Hoa glared at her.

"W-what!? Why me?" Hoa asked with a worried face expression.

"Your the oldest! Now go!" Inee cried. Hoa frowned and got up. She slowly made her way over to the door, and she put her hand on the cold door lock. Hoa looked back at the members and they all assured her to continue. Hoa let out a worried sigh and unlocked the door, she slowly began opening the door and she saw a dark figure right in front of her eyes.

"Ahh!" Hoa screamed as she ran away from the door. The dark figure walked into the girls dorm, and the girls all began screaming.

"Kill it! Kill it! Throw a pillow or something!" Yuki cried, and the lights suddenly , and the dark figure turned out to be a girl. She was tall, thin, and really pretty.

The girls all suddenly became shocked and got up to examine the girl.

"...Hello.." Bonnie said. The girls long brown hair was drenched, and so were her clothes.

"I'm sorry I barged in like this, my name is Elizabeth, but I go by Effy." She said with a sweet smile.

"...Did you get lost or something?" Inee asked, and Effy gave her a confused look.

"..Oh no! I'm Jackpot's 5th member and leader. It's very nice to meet you..." Effy said waiting for the members introduce themselves.

"Oh! I'm Bonnie, that's Inee, Hoa, and Yuki. It's really nice to meet you!" Bonnie said with a sweet smile, and Effy smiled back.

"It's nice to meet you Effy." Inee said with a smile.

"..You really scared us." Hoa said with a small smile, and Effy gave out a small smile.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to." Effy said.

"So Effy, how old are you?" Yuki asked.

"22 years old." Effy said with a smile.

"I'm 20 years old, so is Bonnie. Inee is 19, and Hoa is 22, and Inee is..." Yuki said forgetting how to say 19.

"I'm 19." Inee said with a smile. The girls were all talking and getting along, and getting to know each other. While Inee's horror story was incomplete and left as a cliffhanger, a new story was to begin. A journey of 5 wonderful, talented girls.

 

Fifth Member Revealed!

 

 

-Information On Effy-

 

 

Stage Name: Effy

Age: 22 years old

Position: Leader, Main Vocal, Sub-Rapper

Lover: Kai

Rival: TBA

Fanclub: TBA

Fanclub Color: TBA

 

-----

Congratz to the chosen member!!! (: