Teaser 1

Jackp♠t || YG ENT. ☆ CLOSED

"She's here, she's here!" Dara cried as she came running down the main hall to the lounge room where BigBang and 2NE1 were all taking a break from rehearsels.

"Whose here?" Daesung asked.

"The girl!" Dara cried as she was pointing down the hall. She couldn't stop smiling and she was all energtic and excited.

"Dara, for the last time, be more specific." GD said, and Dara shrugged and her smile disappeared.

"Well who else? The first and new member of Jackpot!" She cried out and began smiling again. Suddenly everyone's eyes widened and they all got up and ran towards Dara.

"You mean she's here right now?! Where?!" Bom asked.

"She's just taking a tour of the YG building, she's in the main lobby right now." Dara said.

"Okay well then let's go!" CL said. They all began running down the hall to the main lobby. They all went down the grand marble stairs and reached the main lobby where everything was white, marble, and glass. Dara began pointing to a girl who had long, and wavy reddish-brown hair with blonde high lights near the end of her hair. She had ivory skin, and big hazel eyes, and full lips. 

"..That's her?!" Taeyang asked, and Dara nodded.

"..Wow she's pretty." TOP said with a smirk, and Bom smacked his arm.

"Your going to scare her away you alien." Bom said as she stuck out her tongue at TOP.

"Well, let's go introduce ourselves!" Minzy said with a smile.

They all walked towards the new girl and smiled. She stopped and stared, her eyes widened and wide open.

"Y-you g-guys!" She screamed and 2NE1 and BigBang both began smiling.

"What's up we're 2NE1!"

"And we're BigBang!" 

She stood there and she began smiling.

"H-hi! My name is Nanami Raine Kwon." She said as she bowed in front of them.

"So you go by Nanami or Nana?" Taeyang asked and she began shaking her head.

"No, no! I go by Bonnie or Raine." She said with a smile.

"Why Bonnie?" CL asked.

"Because my mother always called me Bonita as a child and it just stuck with me, so I shortened it to Bonnie." Bonnie said with a smile.

"So how old are you Bonnie?" TOP asked and Bom rolled her eyes.

"Oh I'm 20 years old." Bonnie said with a smile.

"Oh your older then I expected you to be, you look like your 17 or 18." Dara said, and Bonnie shrugged.

"I haven't grown much since high school." Bonnie said with a frown.

"So what position do you hold in Jackpot?" Seungri asked.

"I'm the visual, triple threat, main vocal, and sub-dancer." Bonnie said with a smile and they all began nodding.

"That's a lot of responsibilties.." Daesung said, and Bonnie nodded.

"Well it was really nice meeting you Bonnie, and trust me..you won't regret joining this family." Taeyang said with a smile and Bonnie blushed.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I kind of with teasers and stuff so i'm sorry. ):

But there you have it! Jackpot's first member Bonnie!

It's going to be really hard for me to choose members since I honestly like all the trainees...like a lot. XD

Members revealing coming soon! I don't know when but soon! Theres still times for people to send in applications! (: