More Information Revealed. (Ft. 2NE1)

Jackp♠t || YG ENT. ☆ CLOSED
 
 

2NE1 was requested for an interview about the new girl trainee group 'Jackpot'. 2NE1 entered the interview room with warm smiles, and they greeted us.

"Anyonghaseyo what's up we're 2NE1!" They all said as they took their seats and waited patiently for our demanding questions. We first off asked the girls if the rumor was really true, and how many girls were in the group.

"Yes, the rumors are very true. There is a new girl group named 'Jackpot' and they currently hold many trainees, but only 5 girls will be able to officially join the group." CL said. We then asked about the group's concept...

"Well, they aren't really futuristic, neither are they completely girly. They're a little more then original. They can be described as a total mix, and I totally love the concept." Dara stated. We asked them if they were close with any of the trainees, and they all began nodding.

"We're actually close to all the girls, and we'll be sad seeing some of them go, therefore I wish luck for all of them." Bom said with a sad expression. We also asked about the debut date of Jackpot.

"They'll debut soon, but not to soon. They still need a lot of practice, and they need to prepare themselves for the fame and fortune. Some of the girls are all still quite young, and need to learn more about the idol life. Other then that, they're an amazing group of girls that are very determined." Minzy said. Lastly, we asked about the meaning of 'Jackpot'.

"Jackpot means the most valuable prize off a game of lottery. Therefore, the girls are valuable prizes that will surely be sucessful." Bom stated. After that the girls left, and we suddenly became very antcipated for the new girl group. The Allkpop staff is waiting for the debut of Jackpot, and the day their albums will be selling like crazy.