Chapter 4

Boys Over Your Kiss

“Ugh! Girls can be so annoying sometimes.” said Gu Jun Pyo, fixing his unruly hair.

Mrs. Wong sighed in relief as she saw the five girls enter her classrooom, safe and seemingly unharmed.

"Thank goodness you girls are allright. I was beginning to worry that something bad would happen to you before your first class even started." said Mrs. Wong, smiling at the girls.

“Something bad DID happen to us, Mrs. Wong. That's why we were so late." explained Kyu Won grimly.

Mrs. Wong nodded.

"I know. The boys just informed me of this... misunderstanding. Rest assured, the headmaster and I will be having a very LONG talk with that wannabe group to settle their punishment." she told the girls.

 

"Perhaps they will feel sorrier when they are forced to clean every bathroom in the school for a month. Carlita could use a break from the cleaning." said Woo Bin in a bored tone.

"You're on a first-name basis with the help?" asked Yi Jung is disbelief.

"What can I say? I like getting to know the people who work for me, if you know what I mean." Woo Bin replied smugly while wagging his eyebrows.

"You boys are so disgusting." said Ha Ni, scrunching up her nose in disgust.

"Easy for you to say, Miss - Sorry I seemed to have forgotten your name." said Woo Bin, looking at Ha Ni..

"You didn't forget it. We just never told you what our names were." said Jae-Kyung huffily.

"And we're supposed to be classmates." said Woo Bin, pretending to be hurt.

"You practically attacked us. That's got to be counted for, am I right?" asked Jae-Kyung to the girls.

  

The other 4 girls nodded their heads in agreement.

"Ah, but technically it wasn't us that attacked you. It was those three girls." said Yi-Jung cheekily

"You guys were the reason why they attacked us. That makes you just as guilty." said Jan-Di haughtily.

"For being devastatingly handsome?" asked Woo Bin with a cokcy grin on his face.

"For being obnoxious over-privileged  little snobs!" Kyu-Won retorted angrily.

The 5 boys exchanged glances with each other. No girls has ever spoken to them in this manner before. Shin and Yi Jung found it quite amusing.

"And I suppose you'd like us to... pay for you damages, am I right?" asked Yi-Jung slyly.

"No," said Ga-Eul, struggling to hold on to her composure. "We don't want your filthy money. Just because we're not as fortunate as you guys doesn't mean we can be easily bought."

Yi Jung looked at Ga-Eul in amusement. He could not believe that a seemingly quiet and shy girl like her could talk back like that.

  

"Well," thought Yi-Jung wickedly. "I shall have some fun with her this term."

Yi-Jung turned to the girls and looked at the girls one-by-one from head to toe , which made them feel slightly self-concious.

He took a step forward towards the girls. Jan Di, thinking that he had come back to argue more began to open to retaliate but her words were suddenly cut off when she saw Yi-Jung doing something that she thought was impossible to do.

He was bowing.

To them.

Was this actually happening??

"I would like to offer my deepest apologies towards you ladies regarding my friends' extremely rude behaviour, as well as my own.  ." said Yi-Jung softly,still in his bowing position. "We are indeed... how did you put this? Obnoxious and over-privileged little snobs. We could've settled this in a way more civilised manner. Therefore, I am very sorry."

He managed to flash his lady-killer smiles at the girls.

 

The girls were bewildered and very taken aback but Yi-Jung's act of politeness and apology. They were expecting more argument from the boys, so they never expected this to happen. Ga-Eul's heart started to beat abnormally fast after she saw Yi-Jung's famous smile.

In the background, Woo Bin and Shin were chuckling lightly. Yi-Jung, this fellow, could charm and impress any girl he meets - including the 5 gangsters that were in front of him now.

Woo Bin could tell from their shocked expressions and their loss of words that the girls were extremely surprised by Yi-Jung's sudden-changing behaviour.

Not wanting to be left out, Woo Bin joined in.

"I want to apologize too," he said in a guilty tone (He was laughing inside XD). "What I said just now was very inappropriate and arrogant. Therefore, I'd like to apologize for my foolishness."

Jan-Di was the very first person to snap out of her trance.

"Oh really? How do we know that this isn't some kind of trick?" said Jan-Di suspiciously while narrowing her eyes.

  

To be continued...

Author's note

Dum dum dum.... (cue the dramatic music >_<)

Hello to all my lovely subscribers and sorry if I haven't updated in a while. I was kind of bored of this story so I went on hiatus for a while. Mainly because I didn't have any ideas :P

I actually wrote about half of this chapter weeks ago but I hid it because it wasn't finished. I apologized for making you wait so long. At least it wasn't another 9 months this time XD

So yeah, the reason I haven't updated in a whil was because I got really active in role-playing. It is so much fun and I met so many different people. Me and a couple of friends decided to start out our own RP that is based on the Hunger Games.

You're welcomed to check it out if you like (I'm Yuri BTW): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617802

And I have even more exciting news! Some of you may know this but I recently got into sims machinima (filming with The Sims 3) and I decided to create a new series based off of Boys Over Flowers called "Love Over F4". You're welcomed to check it out :)