Chapter 3

Boys Over Your Kiss

Jandi braced for impact... but it never came. She opened her eyes and saw that Jun-Pyo's fist was just inches away from her face.

 

"Just because I'm not a nice guy, doesn't mean I hit girls." Jun Pyo sneered at her distasteully. "From what you look like, you're not even worthy to look at my hand."

 

Jan Di got up to attack her but was stopped by Kyu Won who gave her a warning look.

 

'No, Jan Di.' Kyu Won's eyes seem to say.

 

In the end, Jan Di had to give up no matter what. She wrestled from Kyu Won's grip and glared at Jun Pyo from the side.

 

An awkward silence filled the air.

 

"Well, I hope this settles the problem then?" asked Woo Bin nervously, trying to break the silence.

 

"Whatever." said Jun pyo, walking towards the classroom while Jan Di merely shrugged.

 

Jun Pyo purposely bumped into Jan Di on his way. She tried to scold him but was silenced by the threat that came out of his mouth.

 

"I might not hurt girls, but that doesn't mean I can'y pay other guys to hurt you for me. You're not off the hook right now, tomboy." he hissed. "Don't mess with the future heir of Shinhwa if you want to stay alive."

 

With that, he slowly walks away, the rest of the F5 trailing him from behind. Only Shin stayed to check on them.

 

"Are you girls allright?" asked Shin worriedly.

 

"We're fine." said Jae Kyung, brushing off his worries.

 

"We would've been better if your friend didn't just threaten me just now." said Jan Di sulkily.

 

Shin laughed nervously.

 

"Don't worry about Jun Pyo. He's all bark and no bite. And who knows? Maybe he'll forget today's events and who caused them?" said Shin uncertainly.

 

"I'm sure he will." replied Jan Di sarcastically.

 

"You know, you're one of the first girls that managed to trigger a rise in him. Most girls compliment and date him to get a taste of his rich life. His money." said Shin, slightly smiling.

 

"Maybe that's why he has no friends." joked Ha Ni.

 

"Trust me. It was a shock to everyone that he managed to get friends." said Shin, shaking his head in mock dismay.

 

"I can tell." Jan Di snorted.

 

"What else can you tell from looking at his personality?" asked Shin, raising his eyebrows.

 

"That he can do whatever he wants because he has tons of money?" suggested Jae-Kyung.

 

"That he's extremely spoiled?" added Ha Ni.

 

"That he's a mean, selfish, arrogant jerk." said Jan Di, grabbing her watter-bottle and taking a sip out of it.

 

"So none of you believe that he is a nice guy underneath all that... Jun-Pyo-ness, right?" asked Shin, raising his eyebrows.

 

"Isn't that obvious?" stated Jan Di, rolling her eyes.

 

"Suit yourself. Just don't blame me if you fall head over heels in love with him." said Shin, snickering slightly.

 

"I don't think that would be possible in ANY universe." Jan Di sneered.

 

Shin simply shrugged and beckoned the girls to follow him back to the classroom.

 

"Welcome to the F5's private classroom! I hope you will enjoy your time here as the only girls that have ever steped in here. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask." said Shin, giving the girls a warm smile.

 

And for some weird reason, Ku Won's heart beat faster when she saw Shin's dazzling smile.

 

Annyeong Hasseyo to all my readers!

Sorry i've been MIA for like 8 months. The reason is because I kind of left the K-World for the Sims 3 world. I always wanted to be a director so I used the Sims 3 Platform to create my own series.

I lost interest after a while but then regained it when I saw that Boys Over Flowers are replaying on KBS and I'm instantly hooked so...

THE STORY IS BACK ON BABY!

P.S. Please ignore the earlier version of this chapter. I was half-asleep when I was writing it :P

P.P.S Did anyone hear about how Jung Yong Hwa was supposed to act in "Heirs" with Park SHin-Hye. I leapt with joy but then saw the next post saying that he droped out. I was like DAMMMMNNNNNNNNNN! :(