Chapter 2

Boys Over Your Kiss

Meanwhile…

“Ugh! Girls can be so annoying sometimes.” said Gu Jun Pyo, fixing his unruly hair.

“Yeah. Do they have to scream that loud every morning?” complained Baek Seung Jo, straightening out his shirt.

“They’re obliged too. We’re so popular and so hot that is nearly impossible not to fawn over us.” said Song Woo bin, a little bit too proudly.

“Whatever. I’m just glad they didn’t lay their hands on my new guitar THIS time. This must be the 23rd time that I had to buy a new guitar.” said Lee Shin, sighing deeply.

“Ah, this fellow. All you care about is your guitar and your music. Do you even realize that you’re the ONLY one in F5 who haven’t had a girlfriend before?” exclaimed So Yi Jung exasperatedly.

“Like I told you guys… I don’t date. It’s not my thing.” said Shin coolly.

“Yet, you are so nice to them. If you don’t date, why do you still treat girls nicely?” asked Jun Pyo curiously.

“It’s called manners, Jun Pyo. I might not date but I don’t like breaking hearts and giving people false hope. Only when they really annoy me that I get angry.” said replied Shin.

“Translation: Shin is the gentlemen of the group.” added Woo Bin.

“Whatever. We should probably be getting back to class or Mrs. Wong would yell at us for a half hour like last time.” said Seung Jo, walking away.

“Yeah, we should.” said Yi Jung following him.

The F5 then proceeded to their classroom where a worried-looking Mrs. Wong was waiting.

“Good morning Mrs. Wong! Sorry we’re late.” said Jun Pyo, walking in.

“Yes. Good morning.” replied Mrs. Wong flatly, still looking worried.

“Mrs. Wong is there something wrong?” asked Shin concernedly.

 

“Yes, there is. Our 5 new students are currently missing.  The principal said they left his office a half hour ago but for some reason they still haven’t arrived here.” said Mrs. Wong worriedly.

The F5 could not believe what they just heard.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Wong but did you just say they haven’t arrived HERE?” asked Woo Bin, emphasizing the ‘here’.

“Yes. Didn’t they tell you? From today onwards, you’ll be sharing a classroom with them and no, you can’t do anything about it.” added Mrs. Wong as the boys started to protest.

“What? Why?” lamented Jun Pyo loudly.

“Because one of the new students’ parents happened to be a VERY important investor for Shinhwa and as a favor, she and her friends are allowed to study in this classroom with you. Whether you like it or not!” said Mrs. Wong firmly.

The 5 boys quieted down, especially Jun Pyo. Suddenly, they realized what Mrs. Wong just said.

“Wait a second, Mrs. Wong. Did you just say SHE and HER friends? The new students are all girls?” asked Yi Jung, clearly shocked.

“Yes and yes, Mr. So. The five of them are all girls.” replied Mrs. Wong.

“And they’re supposed to start school today?” asked Seung Jo.

“Yes, of course. Why do you ask?” asked Mrs. Wong, confused.

“Mrs. Wong, how long have they been missing?” asked Shin, dreading the answer.

“About 45 minutes now.” answered Mrs. Wong, still confused.

The boys looked at each other.

“I smell the stench of Jin, Sun, Mi all over this.” said Seung Jo solemnly.

“What do you mean?” asked Jun Pyo. He hated being out of the loop.

“I think Jin, Sun, Mi saw the new girls enter our classroom and thinks their trespassers.” said Yi Jung.

“Meaning we’ll have to find them and save them from the Mean Girls.” said Shin, sighing loudly.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go.” said Woo Bin, heading out the door.

Back to the girls..

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t 5 little newbies who think they can just sneak into F5’s private corridor and even went snooping in their classroom.” said a girl with curly hair .

“Wait a second. We have NO idea what you’re talking about.” said Jan-di, confused.

“Look at them. Even trying to play innocent.” said a girl whose hair was tied into two ponytails.

“What fakers.” scoffed another girl whose hair was tied into two braids.

“Seriously! We have no idea what you’re talking about!” shouted Ha Ni.

Jan Di tried to leaped up and tried to hit the girls but Ga Eul held her back.

“Who are you girls? And why are you keeping us here?” yelled Ga Eul.

“We are Ginger, Sunny and Miranda and we’re the queens of the school. The reason you guys are locked up here is because you just invaded F5’s private floor!” shouted Ginger.

“F5? What the hell is F5?” asked Kyu Won.

“The F5 are the most powerful group in this school. And they happened to be us.” said a voice from behind.

The girls turned around to find the five boys standing right behind them.

“J-Jun Pyo oppa! W-What are you and the F5 doing here?” squeaked Ginger.

“That is our business, Ginger. Can you please explained this… mess?” said Jun-Pyo, looking at the 5 girls who are on the ground.

“O-Oppa. W-we found these girls s-snooping on your private corridor. T-that’s why we brought them here. T-to question them.” stammered Ginger.

“Well, we know exactly why these girls were on our corridor so you better run off and let us handle this mess.” said Jun-Pyo, swatting the three girls away.

“Y-yes, oppa.” said Ginger and she ran for her life, her friends following her from behind.

The 5 girls looked at the boys with mixed expressions.

“Who are you?!” shouted Jan Di at the curly haired boy.

The 4 girls gasped at their friend.

“Is that really what you should be saying to your savior?” said Jun-Pyo, sneering.

“You’re no savior! You just called us a mess!” yelled Jan Di again.

Ga Eul and Jae Kyung tried to shut her up to no avail.

“Because you are a mess.” replied Jun-Pyo coldly.

“Well at least I’m not poodle head like you.” insulted Jan Di, looking at Jun-Pyo’s wild and unruly hair.

The F4 tried to hide their smiles and laughs by disguising them as coughs. Jun-Pyo looked at Jan-Di as though he could not believe his eyes.

“Excuse me? What did you just say?” said Jun-Pyo, his temper rising.

“You heard me. I called you POODLE HEAD! Not insulting enough? Fin! Then you’re curly fries, frizz head, Krusty the Clown…” began Jan Di, listing down a lot of insulting nicknames for Jun-Pyo.

“That’s it! You’re dead!” shouted Jun-Pyo, barreling his way towards Jan-Di.

The 4 girls gasped and Jan DI braced for the impact…

Ha ha ha! OMG! Another cliffhanger! Reason: I had no idea to continue.

I bet you guys thought that the attackers were the F5 as I read lots of stories that point that way but no. Instead, they're kidnapped by Ginsunmi. I wanted to make it different than the others.

Anyway, what do you think will happen to Jan-Di? Will Jun-Pyo really land a punch on her? Or will somebody stop him just in time? You get to decide.

Yes you, you!

I'm holding a poll so the viewers can decided what happen. Check it out below!

 

 

Like it? Love it? Comment below!

You know I love you,

XOXO

sitiaisyah93

Comment Replies

Megumi_Watanabe: I judt did! :D

pinkyyeo: Thanks!

indigokpoplover: Sure thing!

aquakittie: Not very sure. But probably once or twice a week.

rominita: Kay!

rhockers: Thank you! Sure will!

lecheflan: Thanks! I can't wait either.

rominita : Will do!