❈collon┊ gift

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas122.png

Title: Gift

Pairing: Chanyeol/Kyungsoo & side!XiuHan

Word Count: 1,747

 

 

“Kyungsoo-ya, wakey wakey! It’s Christmas Eve!” Chanyeol’s deep voice was echoing through their shared bedroom, it’s quite occasional for Kyungsoo to overslept like this. But you know, lately Kyungsoo had been so tired due to the pain he felt on his , if you know what I mean. And so, Chanyeol sat on their bed, pulling the blanket off of Kyungsoo before leaning closer to kiss the latter’s forehead.



“Chanyeol, I still want to sleep…” Kyungsoo said huskily as he fluttered his eyes open just to see the taller one smiling cheerfully, showing his cute dimples. Chanyeol’s eyes glistened in excitement, Kyungsoo couldn’t help but to finally smile weakly and cuddled closer to Chanyeol, the morning breeze striking him in his thin pajamas. Chanyeol giggled before sliding his hands to the younger one’s waist, encasing Kyungsoo’s body with his own.



“I love you, Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol pecked the younger one’s crown, letting Kyungsoo’s hair tickled his lips.
“And it’s Christmas Eve.” He continued, making the younger burst in laughter.


“What the-? It’s irrelevant!” Kyungsoo said in between his laughter, it sounds like the chiming bell of Church and Chanyeol never get bored hearing the younger one’s laughter.
“Wait, it’s Christmas Eve?!” Kyungsoo was very surprised he flinched, his expression shows complete confusion accompanied by a little bit regret.

 

Chanyeol was quite surprised, too, he doesn’t know the fact that Kyungsoo forgot something, and that something is his present.
 


They parted in front of the apartment; Kyungsoo went to open up his bookstore while Chanyeol went to his office. Now that Kyungsoo was left alone, he started to be panic. ‘Sheesh, how could I forgot to buy his present?’ he screamed in his mind, annoyed by his own mistake. Then he went into his bookstore he shared with his best friend, Luhan, just to see someone cuddling with his best friend. It’s Luhan’s boyfriend, of course. It’s Xiumin.

“Look what we’ve got here in Christmas Eve’s morning” Kyungsoo said sarcastically that both Luhan and Xiumin gasped, they separated themselves with a heavy heart.


“I-It’s better if I go now, Luhan. See you later.” Xiumin said his goodbye, moving away from Luhan and went out the bookstore. After Xiumin was gone, Luhan pouted seeing his best friend smiling like an idiot at him.


“Stop that smile, Kyungsoo.” Then Kyungsoo giggled, just helping in getting Luhan more irritated.



It’s 2 in the afternoon and so they put the sign in front of the bookstore to close. Today the K&L bookstore is just open for a half day, and so Kyungsoo stared at his friend who is weighing a box in his hand. He supposed that it was meant for Xiumin, and so Kyungsoo become frustrated once again, being reminded on his condition. Kyungsoo sighed, and sat in front of Luhan, making the older one stared confusedly towards the younger.
 


“What’s the matter, Soo? Are you okay?” Luhan asked, worried of Kyungsoo who had been sighing heavily while looking at his box of present.
“Wait, let me guess… It’s either you don’t know what to give to your boyfriend, or whether you forget to buy a gift for your boyfriend.” Luhan was really good in making his best friend groan in frustration, and so now Kyungsoo groaned in defeat.

 

“Am I that obvious, Luhan?” Kyungsoo was still gazing blankly at Luhan’s box in his hand, wondering what’s the inside, he finally decided to ask Luhan about the gift he should give to his Chanyeol.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

“What did you buy for Xiumin, Luhan?” Luhan chuckled, once again weighing the gift inside his hands teasingly in front of Kyungsoo.
 

“Hm? This?” He gestured to the wide-eyed boy before him in the most mischievious way he could conduct just to annoy Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, making Luhan chuckled even more, happy to have his best friend feeling annoyed.

Kyungsoo poured him self a cup of Chocolate while waiting for Luhan’s answer, guessing by himself in his mind. ‘Is it a bottle of perfume? Or a matching necklace?’ Kyungsoo, being romantic he only think about what romantic gifts he would have given.

“It’s a lube!” Luhan said while smiling brightly.


“Hm, a lube? What a strange gift, Luhan” ‘Maybe it’s an aromatic lube…’ Kyungsoo thought innocently, he raised his cup to drink the now warm hot chocolate.
 

“You know… For our activities in bed” Luhan added. Kyungsoo literally, instantly, choked himself over the hot chocolate that doesn’t even feel warm inside his mouth now. Some of the hot cold chocolates spilled to the floor, Kyungsoo glared at Luhan who grinned idiotically.

“You must be joking, aren’t you?” Kyungsoo rinsed his now spilled-hot-chocolate clothes with some warm water, his voice sounding sarcastic despite his now reddened ears and cheeks. Luhan who noticed the slightest change on his best friend’s face tone snorted to see how naïve his best friend is.


“Don’t tell me you never done it with your boyfriend.” Kyungsoo was not reacting to Luhan, he kept on washing his clothes as if he didn’t heard what Luhan just said.


“Kyungsoo.”



“Okay, okay! I’ve done it, but it’s him who always bought them!” Kyungsoo said exasperatedly, his face is completely a bright red just to the thought of it. Luhan burst out in laughter to see how innocent his best friend is.
“Whoa, your boyfriend is so good.” And he continued his tinkling laughter.


“What’s so good in buying a lube?” Kyungsoo mumbled to himself before Luhan finally got an idea, a brilliant idea, he thought.


“Hey, Kyungsoo. I know what your boyfriend might just love to have as a gift” Luhan put on an invisible playful smirk on his face, which the pure Kyungsoo never thought of.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

It’s the biggest mistake for Kyungsoo to actually follow Luhan’s suggestion, now he was freezing cold in front of his apartment. It’s 6 PM and apparently, Chanyeol had gone home and was most probably waiting for him inside. While Kyungsoo here was in front of his apartment’s door, still not so confident to go inside to give his ‘present’ to his boyfriend. He inhaled and exhaled slowly, accumulating his courage to get inside, despite what reaction Chanyeol would probably give. He somewhat regretted in believing Luhan, but if this could make his boyfriend happy, Kyungsoo would want to do it no matter what.
 


He went into his apartment and found Chanyeol waiting for him in the living room, the TV was off, and so it was clear enough that Chanyeol knew Kyungsoo was now home. Chanyeol stood up and turned to face Kyungsoo, he wore his dark red bathrobe, his dark chocolate hair damp and a cup of coffee was there in his hand.
“You’ve come home, Kyung-" Chanyeol fell silent once he looked at his boyfriend.

 


Kyungsoo was wearing a super mini red skirt with a matching red turtleneck tank top, white fur around the edge making him looked like a girl version of Santa Claus. Well, the fact that he’s a boy doesn’t change the impression of the girl version Santa Claus at all. Chanyeol blinked his eyes in surprise and almost spilled his coffee.
 

“…Surprise…?” Kyungsoo said, his tone is more to the questioning himself rather than surprising Chanyeol.



Chanyeol giggled to see how fit the clothes really are on Kyungsoo’s self, revealing his most favorite part of Kyungsoo beside his personality and face, his milky white thigh.
“Are you cosplaying, Kyungsoo?” He approached Kyungsoo just to take a better look at his own boyfriend.

 

“Well, Luhan thought this would be a good present for you” Kyungsoo said sheepishly, he didn’t dare to look back straight into Chanyeol’s eyes. It was already embarrassing for him to go back home in this outfit, but it is nothing if compared to now.
 


Chanyeol’s hungry gaze was screening all of the part of Kyungsoo, leaving no stone not flipped, leaving no side not scanned.
“Present?” Chanyeol asked teasingly, actually he knew the latter have forgotten about the Christmas present, but he asked anyway.


“I’m sorry, Channie. I forgot to buy you some present…” Kyungsoo said as Chanyeol circled his hands on the shorter one’s slender waist that was not less arousing for him compared to a girl’s.


“So you’re my present?” Kyungsoo nodded rather weakly.
“Then I can do anything with you, right? Since you’re mine now” Chanyeol grinned as Kyungsoo jerked his head upwards, perplexed.

 

“This suits you very well, Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol slipped his hand, rubbing Kyungsoo’s back gently, sending jolts all over Kyungsoo’s self.
“Chanyeol-!” Kyungsoo gasped, shocked at the same time that he was enjoying Chanyeol’s hand on his skin.


“Luhan is right. Can you thank him on behalf of me?” Kyungsoo giggled, he also wanted to thank Luhan for this idea since it seems that Chanyeol likes it. And it might be more than that; Chanyeol loves it, so much.
“This really is a good present for me, especially for revealing this.” Chanyeol’s other hand moved just enough to pinch Kyungsoo’s milky white thigh.


“Ouch!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, disagreeing of his boyfriend’s lewd act. He thought it was lewd, but he doesn’t even bother to stop Chanyeol from doing further, instead Kyungsoo kissed Chanyeol back in response.



“Oops wait.” Chanyeol said as he let Kyungsoo’s lips released from his.
“You’re my Christmas present, aren’t you?” Kyungsoo nodded weakly, his eyes glistening, full of hope. Somehow he felt a bit of disappointment as Chanyeol let their kisses stop middle way.
“But it’s not Christmas yet. I cannot receive my gift now.” Chanyeol said mischievously, he smirked when he saw Kyungsoo pouting.


“Then let me be your Christmas Eve’s present, jerk.” Kyungsoo said, annoyed of his boyfriend’s playfulness.
“Oh, how about my Christmas present, then?” Chanyeol asked, seeing his boyfriend’s despair expression seemed to be his whole entertainment this evening.

“Chanyeol!!” Kyungsoo groaned in frustration as he was eager for them to continuing what they just about to do, but not here, not in the living room.


“I need insurance, Soo-ya.” Chanyeol hid his grins, restraining himself not to look so happy at this idea of his boyfriend just found.


“…I will wear a deer’s costume…” Kyungsoo said, sheepishly as Chanyeol pouted jokingly.
“Is that it?” Now it’s time for Kyungsoo to rolls his eyes.
“…With an extra tail, just for you”
“And-"
“Jeez, Park Chanyeol! me already!”
“Okay, honey~” Chanyeol said in delighted tone as he continued his kissing, carrying the shorter one in bride style as they entered their bedroom.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Personal message:

Merry Christmas all ♥ hope you guys receive a very nice "gift" :p

~collon

 

Lady: THIS CALLS FOR A SEQUEL. cosplaying!Kyungsoo is smex. PEOPLE, LET'S DEMAND A SEQUEL FOR THIS ;n; Who's with me? Wifeu did a good job in this~ Spam her wall if you crave for a ty sequel ;A; [spoiler] i wrote a cosplaying! Kyungsoo for my drabble as well, heee