❈xLadySakurax┊snow kisses

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas123.png

Title: Snow Kisses

Pairing: Kai/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 794

Late Christmas Present for: --Miyori

 

 

A glowing Kyungsoo was seen skipping happily with a bag of presents in one hand while his other free hand was swinging childishly up and down, intertwined with his boyfriend’s bigger and warmer hand. Despite the cold air surrounding them, Kyungsoo’s cheeks were still naturally pink, if not they were pinker than usual making a very pretty blush.

The doe eyed male puffed out his cheeks cutely, blowing out an exhale of air that turned into water vapour as soon as they meet the chilling winter air. Kyungsoo laughed in a bubbly manner and huffed loudly, blowing out more exhaled air to create his own smoky vapour. The taller male next to him gave a fond chuckle at the doe eyed male’s cuteness.

 

After a few seconds of playing with the cold air, Kyungsoo started singing a Christmas song, his hand still holding onto his boyfriend’s. He raised his head up, trying to level his gaze with the taller male. When their gazes met, Kyungsoo couldn’t control the silly smile on his face

 

“We wish you a Merry Christmaseu, we wish you a Merry Chrismmmphh –”

 

Kyungsoo was abruptly silenced by a pair of thick lips, warm and gentle, moving precisely over his soft petal lips. He let out a pleased sigh when he felt a wet tongue swipe across his cold lips, warming them immediately before the very same tongue entered his moist cavern. Kyungsoo made kitten noises as the tongue explored his mouth, coaxing his wet muscle to dance together, twisting and curling hotly. Soon, the sweet kiss turned into a heated battle of tongues, swapping saliva ally.

 

They parted reluctantly. As much as they wanted to make out romantically at the snowing streets, it was just too public. Their hot breaths mingled with each other as their moist lips separated, a thin line of saliva connecting their tongues.

 

Blinking dreamily, Kyungsoo finally snapped out of his reverie. Suddenly, it didn’t feel cold now because his face was warming up like a heater. “W-What was that for, J-Jongin?” He stuttered, blush flowering upon his pink cheeks as his he slapped his face repeatedly. It didn’t hurt that much because his hands were clad in homemade mittens.

 

The tanned male grinned handsomely, his own hands wrapping around Kyungsoo’s gloved ones to prevent him from abusing himself. Jongin chuckled, enjoying the warmth of Kyungsoo’s hand. “It’s your fault for being so ing adorable, hyung. I just can’t control myself.” Jongin pecked Kyungsoo’s red nose, smirking in satisfaction when the blush on his lover’s face deepened.

 

“It’s not my fault either..” Kyungsoo lowered his face to hide underneath his scarf. A happy sigh escaped from his lips as he basked in the welcoming warmth, snuggling into the wool scarf. He blinked his huge doe eyes up at a pink faced Jongin. “..what is it, Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly, interlacing their hands together once again.

 

It didn’t work. In fact, it made Jongin’s cheeks reddened more as the lean male averted his gaze and faked a cough. “Stop being so cute.” Jongin huffed and pouted. “It makes me want to kiss you again and again.” The tanned male was staring straight ahead, not daring to meet Kyungsoo’s gaze. Shy Jongin was back and Kyungsoo secretly loved this cuter side of his boyfriend.

 

“Now now, who’s the one being cute here?” Kyungsoo teased and pinched Jongin’s cheeks, making cooing sounds. “Aw, my little Jonginnie. Don’t be shy, Kyungsoo hyung will take good care of you. My Jong Jong baby~!” Kyungsoo giggled and smooched Jongin’s face sloppily just for fun.

 

Jongin groaned, wanting so badly to hide his face or kiss his hyung to shut him up. “Hyung, this is embarrassing. Kyungsoo -” While Kyungsoo hushed him and kept making those endearing comments of him, Jongin couldn’t hide the heart-warming smile from rising up to his face. “I love you, Kyungsoo.”

 

Kyungsoo copied the same beautiful smile on Jongin’s face. “I love love you more.”

 

Jongin whined. “You’re doing it again, hyung. Stop making this so hard for me.” He couldn’t. Why is Kyungsoo so endearingly adorable all the time? He just wanted to kidnap this small male and hide him in his room forever to smother him with kisses and hugs. The world doesn’t deserve to see Kyungsoo as much as he does.

 

Another adoring kiss on Jongin’s left cheek, Kyungsoo stopped his playful teasing. “Fine, fine. Let’s go home, I miss Baekkie!"

 

“Oh, now you love that little mutt more than me?” Jongin scoffed, jealousy too prominent at his boyfriend's dog.

 

A fond smile curled up to Kyungsoo’s heart shaped lips. “I love you more, Jongin ah.” Kyungsoo’s eyes twinkled brightly. “And Merry Christmas." He ended his wish by planting a wet kiss on Jongin's succulent lips.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Personal Message:

This might or might not be the last drabble for the Project since I'm still waiting for a few authors who promised me their drabbles by this week. /sighs/ Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this drabble I've written specially for the lovely --Miyori! :)