Meg Appa

Bubble Tea for You

Meg Appa - Whore 

LOL. I can never say anything nice to you. So you should know that this note is going to be... slightly... hard to word. You're a dork. A jerk. A . Everything terrible. Nothing is great about you and we have been talking every day, practically, for 8 months straight. JoonJeong has lasted for 8 month straight. It's a wonder how we get along so well. All we do is insult each other day and night. I can rant to you in the harshest of ways and you never get insulted. I can insult you in whatever which way and tell you I don't like what you like and everything is fine. I just don't know how to tell you I really do appreciate you, a lot. But I do hate you. /shot/ kidding. I love you tons. You're amazing, really. But you're still a jerky . A creeper and a pedo. Why are we even friends? I wonder sometimes. You know what happens when I go a day without talking to you. My stress level rises so bad. I don't have my outlet. I don't have a way to relieve my stress and be normal around everyone else. It's clearly harmful to the environment ok. So you have to make sure you're around as much as you possibly can. If I don't have you to punch then what am I going to do? You can't leave me or those threats I sent you that one day will become real. I'll find you and murder you. You're going to be divorced and put into jail for domestic violence. You're stuck, alright? I need you around to stay somewhat sane. My anger is too much for anyone else to comprehend. I don't know how you can actually manage to cool me off, but it happens. You're a weirdo, but hey. We wouldn't have met otherwise if you weren't.

Let's make JoonJeong last as long as we can~