Punt Buddy

Bubble Tea for You

Alison Hyung - Punt Buddy

Gosh, words. I know that we don't have sentimental moments or those moments that people usually have to show how close they are bonding and things, but the very fact that we just click with our games, punting, bed burning, tossing, random whatever else is just great. I'll always see you as Woohyun. So my urges to call you hyung is pretty strong. LOL. It's weird and random, but it's how it is. You are a rock, but you're a cute rock. I really do want to start playing games with you, like Trickster. I want to beat you aha/dies. I don't know why. I do want to play more games than just Trickster with you, but Trickster will be a good start... If we ever get over the fact we have a lot of patching to do. Let's continue to talk every day , alright? I don't care if you get busy. You need to come on and speak to me whether you want to or not or I shall punt you to another planet. LOL..kidding. I'll understand if you don't come on every once in a while if you're busy, but I'd still much like it if you come on when you can. If anything bothers you, don't be afraid to speak to me about it, alright? I can't read your mind so I don't really know if you're every bothered about anything; but make sure you know I'm there to speak to.