Yoonie Yeobo

Bubble Tea for You

Yoonie Yeobo - B est Friend

I want to write long things for you. Very long. Forever long. Just like that diary. I honestly don't know what to tell you that I haven't told you before. No matter how many friends I make, you're always my top priority and you know that. It doesn't matter if I've known another person longer, you're still the most meaningful friend I have. I want to do so many things for you and make you as happy as can be. You're so easily stressed and so easy to worry that I wonder if I do things that make you worry sometimes. I don't want you worrying about anything at all. You should just worry about your future with Jinyoung. /dies/ You're honestly the best friend I ever had. The person that I will forever unconditionally love. The only one person I will go to and be flat honest with everything and anything. If you ever worry about anything with me, ask away. If you're upset with what I'm doing or how I'm treating you, rant away. Don't worry that I'll leave you or be mad at you about anything because I can't find myself ever hating you, not one bit. You're perfect the way you are. I'm very lucky to have met you back in GHA. You went from my umma to my yeobo to my son and still my yeobo. I remember our very whacky rping back when I was Sungjong and you were Jinyoung. And I remember how we just somehow clicked so well. One of these days, we will do everything on your to do list, alright? Every little thing from hot air ballooning to just kidnapping Jinyoung and Jeongmin. I really do wish I have more to tell you and more comforting words for you, but I just can't find words to even describe feelings for you sometimes. Do well, ok yeobo? I believe in you. I know you'll do amazing in school so dont fret so much. You're amazingly smart, you're adorable, your personality is wonderful. Everything about you is just golden. So don't worry about anything from your hair to your grades. I'm sure everything will fall into place for you. You're like the tapioca to my bubble tea ~! /dies/ You remember saying it right? I remember so many things about all of our conversations. It's amazing. Don't you ever worry about people that hurt you, alright? I'm always here for you regardless. I'll hurt the people that dares to harm you. I'll make sure to find the date we met. It was definitely before the 12 because I remember the GHA ball happening. I want to say the 8th but. Lol.. my memory~ I'll find it for you though! No worries. We can celebrate it every year ~! There's also a lot I want to add, but they would end up being repeititve from the things I've already told you. I want the note to be filled with new things, and not just the same things over and over again. I will make this longer one day! This isn't long enough for my liking, especially to you who means so much to me.