What Did You Do To Her?!

I'll Love You Whatever It takes

Kikwang's POV

 

I was walking down the hall to get to my next class, when I saw a girl ran pass me.
'Weird every girl that pass me would always stop to just greet me..' I thought when I realized it isn't just any girl.
It was ___. I looked back to see her and she ran towards the girl's CR. I walked towards it and knocked. "___-ah? are you in there?" I asked no one was around anyways. Then I heard her sob a little and I also heard a running water.

I just entered the CR since no one was around, probably at their classes and I saw her washing her face repeatedly I came near her. She noticed me and looked away "Wha-what are you d-doing he-here in the girl's c-cr.?" she stuttered.

"I heard you sobbing...sorry? anyways what's wrong?" I said to her trying to see her face. She looked down and said "Y-Yoseob..h-he...-" My eyes widened and asked her. "What did he do to you?!"

"He....He kissed m-me..I don't e-even know w-why...h-he took m-my first k-kiss" She started to sniff. I just lift her chin so she was facing me and said "I'll talk to him later..just ignore him ok?"

She nodded and I added "__-ah~ we need to go to our classes now, whats your next class? I'll be having my dancing class now " 

she looked at me and said "Me too..." 

I nodded and pulled her out the CR. There are a few students but we still have 7 more minutes before our class. So I took my handkerchief and gave it to her she hesitated and said "No thanks~" I shook my head and took her hand and gave her.

She just looked at it but used them anyways. "Ka ja... let's go now!" I said and pulled her. She just followed me and when we got there, She introduced herself, I was assigned to be with her for the class and nothing else happened.

>>>> SKIP <<<<<

NORMAL POV

When their we're heading home Kikwang waited for Yoseob at the school gate, and he finally saw Yoseob running to him. 
"Yo! KWANG!" he greeted, Kikwang just half smiled. Yoseob just blinked and ignored Kikwang's actions and said "Let's go home kwang ^_^" "Arasso keke" Kikwang said and followed Yoseob home.

When they got home. "Kikwang why are you acting strange?" Yoseob asked while placing his bag down. "Nothing...I was wondering seob" "What is it?" "Why'd you kiss.. no why'd you took ___-ah first kiss?"

Yoseob was taken back abit "I d-dont know.. M-my body just started to move..and I regret doing that to her!"

Kikwang glared at him "N-E-V-E-R come near her A-G-A-I-N!"

"Fine! But Why?! are you her boyfriend or something?!" "NO! but she was really mad! and she even cried!"

"What?!" Yoseob yelled.

 

-----------------> Author's Note <---------------------

sorry i havent updated fast hehe

i was busy XD

anyways im a cliffhanger see? ^

well hope you like it ^^