The Past

I'll Love You Whatever It takes

hmm sorry for not updating fast hehehe XD
and  this chapter will have more of Yoseob and Kikwang's conversation along with the other beast members. And this is where you'll find out about Yoseob's past with the others. Enjoy~ :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

"You heard me! she was crying!" Kikwang yelled. "I'm gonna call Doojoon and the others here to see how much you've change Yoseob!" he added and took his phone while heading out the house.
Yoseob just stood there confused 'Why? I didn't even know why i did that....Arg!!!' he thought and ran to his room up stairs.

While Kikwang was waiting outside for Doojoon and the other's he just called them.
After 10 minutes of waiting the others came. 

"Yo! Kikwang-ah!" Doojoon greeted. "Hyung's! Dongwoon-ah!" Kikwang said happily 

"Hi hyung~~" Dongwoon said. "Hi-yeom!" 

"So you said there's a problem?" Hyunseung said looking around. Kikwang nodded and said "Let's talk inside... Yoseob might be in his room now..."

The others followed Kikwang inside and sat at the couch in the living room.

"Yah Kikwang what is Yoseob doing anyways?" Junhyung askes. "Well about Yoseob...he" Kikwang started. "He kissed a girl and she's a friend of ours days ago..." he continued.

"He WHAT?!" Doojoon and Junhyung yelled in union. While Dongwoon jaw-dropped. While Hyunseung..Hyunseung was in his own world, for who knows where.  (A/N: hehehe im using Hyunseung 4D's side here XD)

"He kissed..a girl....let's say he took away her first kiss..." Kikwang said looking away.

"Where the hell is Yoseob?! I need to talk to him ! now!" Doojoon said standing up. Kikwang stood up too and guided Doojoon to Yoseob's room.

"Yang Yoseob! I need to talk to you now!" Doojoon yelled. "What do you need hyung?!" Yoseob said opening the door. "Well you did something! you are not like this we need to talk!" Doojoon said to him, while Kikwang was just watching. Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon was listening.

"Alright we'll talk! but don't yell at me!" Yoseob said stomping down to the living room. Doojoon and Kikwang followed Yoseob.

"Talk..Why'd you do that? You're not like this at all...You've changed Yoseob" Doojoon started while the others nodded except Kikwang who was glaring at Yoseob.

"Hey let me get this straight: I didnt know what I was doing!...And so what if i've changed? Every people change you know!" Yoseob said rolling his eyes. Hyunseung finally spoke up "You're wrong Yoseob that's not what we mean. What we want to know is since you and Kikwang lived together is that your attitude became so rude. Specially after the incident." 

Yoseob's eyes widened.

 

FLASH BACK! : THE INCIDENT!

It was their lunch break. Yoseob and the other members was hanging out at their secret place at school. When a girl suddenly saw them.

"Umm excuse me?" the girl said. Beast looked at her and said "Ne?~"

"Would you mind if I eat my lunch here?" she asked. Beast looked at each other. 
"It's alright, you can eat with us if you want" Doojoon said. Yoseob was just looking at her.

The girl nodded and sat at the grass with them. "I'm Doojoon their leader" Doojoon introduced himself smiling. The girl smiled back and said "Park Yoora, nice to meet you ^_^ .. I already know you guys , your Junhyung,Hyunseung,Kikwang,Dongwoon and Yoseob right?" while pointing to whom she was talking about.

They just nodded and started eating while talking about stuff. "Hm..Yoseob-ah why are you quiet?" Kikwang said. "o-o-oh! n-nothing kekeke nevermind me~" Yoseob answered and finished his food.

After they finished eating the bell rang. "Time to go back by Yoora!" they said and left. Yoora left to go to her next class to.

Weeks have pass and Yoora would eat with Beast at their secret place. When Yoseob finally confessed while they we're eating.

"Yoora-ssi I really like you..." Yoseob said lowering her head. Yoora smiled and said "Me too!!"
Yoseob's face lit up and the othe Beast members clapped saying "Whoo~ Congrats!" 

"Yah~ we're not even together right now!" Yoseob pouted, while Yoora and the other chuckled/giggled.

Yoseob and Yoora got together and the whole school knew that as many supported them but after their 1st montsary Yoora became cold towards Yoseob so he decided to talk to Yoora about it.

"Yeobo~ can I ask you something" Yoseob said with a worried look. Yoora answered him "Go on..."

"W-Why are you acting so cold towards me now?" Yoseob stuttered.

"Wow~ took you long enough to notice" Yoora said laughing.

Yoseob was confused so he asked "What do you mean Yeobo~?"

"First of all don't call me 'Yeobo' anymore i dont like it and second I meant It took you a lot of weeks before noticing how col im acting towards you~!" Yoora said rolling her eyes.

Yoseob was really shocked. After what Yoora said she left him and never came back.

Yoseob was really heart broken she never saw Yoora at school after that day and found out that  she has a new boyfriend now.
Beast tried to comfort Yoseob but they couldn't do anything at all.

Until one day Yoseob with the other members saw Yoora at the park crying. Yoseob followed by Kikwang walked towards her "Y-yoora?" Yoseob said.

She looked at him and her eyes widened "Y-Yoseob...K-Kikwang.." and she ran to the the street pass the other beast .

And when they we're about to follow her a a truck was towards Yoora, it was trying to pull off but the break was broken and "BAM!!!!!!"

"Yoora!!!!!!" Beast said running towards her. Her face was covered in blood also her arms and right leg. 

"YOORA! YOORA! PLEASE!! WAKE UP!! YOORA!" Yoseob keep saying as Kikwang and the other called for an ambulance.

After a 4 minutes the ambulance arrived and took Yoora and left.

Beast followed them as Yoseob was crying hard. Again Kikwang and Hyunseung was comforting him.

At the hospital.

They we're waiting outside the operating room. When the Doctor finally came out with a sad face. Doojoon stood up "What happened doc?"

"I'm sorry... there was a big impact in her skull so she-" the doctor was cut off by Yoseob "Don't tell me she's!" The doctor hesitantly nodded that cause Yoseob to run out of the hospital.

"We're sorry doc but we need to follow him, he might do something bad" Doojoon excused themselves as the doctor nodded and they left.

 

After that day Yoseob became really rude, and cold.

 

--------------------> Author's Note <-------------------

Sorry for not updating much XD

Whooo!

hope you guys like this chapter !

so that's what happened!

i'll update soon i promise!

i wanna thank min_ira again for the poster!!!

please comment!

please share what you think about this

it might be a bit confusing right?